Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2024 5:08:01 PM EDT
Few minutes preview came up on my feed. Really looking forward to it. I enjoy anything Randall does and I think he's a good "non kook" get for Shawn. Their styles should mesh well. Not sure when it comes out
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dirtyboy] [#1]
Randall is a very interesting person, love his take on the channeled scablands, not sure I buy into his theory on the Sandhills being water formed, not wind.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Randall is a very interesting person, love his take on the channeled scablands, not sure I buy into his theory on the Sandhills being water formed, not wind.
View Quote

I'd love it if he has a chance to get into sacred geometry some. He should be able to talk more on SR as opposed to Rogan. He gets trampled on there sometimes, especially when he's with Graham.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:34:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HELOBRAVO] [#3]
I really like Carson, and I like psychedelics as much as the next guy, but Graham has done way to much.
I won't listen to Graham or them together anymore.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m watching the preview for Shawn Ryan now, I am excited for this episode. I really enjoy Randall Carlson and a lot of his work. He makes a lot of pretty compelling arguments. I am not a fan of the mashups with him and Graham Hancock, I think he took far too many hero doses of psilocybin.

Big fan of Shawn Ryan as well, happy to see him get Carlson on the show. He’s had a few too many looney tunes and grifters on the show over the last 6 months.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:14:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Joe Rogan Experience #606 - Randall Carlson
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys know Randall has a podcast right? Kosmographia. It’s worth a listen through or two from the beginning. A lot of material to digest.

Been a fan since he was on Rogan in ‘13 or so.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bkpkr:
You guys know Randall has a podcast right? Kosmographia. It’s worth a listen through or two from the beginning. A lot of material to digest.

Been a fan since he was on Rogan in ‘13 or so.
View Quote

I put these on a lot as I go to bed. Very good to listen to as you relax
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Found out Ryan is based here in the same county.

And now Whistlin Diesel as well..

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Found out Ryan is based here in the same county.

And now Whistlin Diesel as well..

View Quote

Whole bunch of podcaster comedians I listen to have expressed interest in or have moved to that area too.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By brass:
Is there a link to him on Ryan or has it not happened yet?

View Quote

It went live at 1230 central time. I listened a little but had to go back to work. He usually posts it immediately after...I'm guessing this will be a 4hr or so interview
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm...kinda of a let down episode.
RC has covered more in other podcasts.
It was short too. Funny how 2 and half hours is now short for podcasts.
Maybe they spoke too much ahead of time.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:31:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#14]
Shawn Ryan is a terrible interviewer for these topics.  He asks questions that have already been answered, proving he isn't listening.  He's fine on military topics but when things get too complex for him to understand, he just says "fascinating", "interesting", or "wow" and asks another question about a different topic.

Rogan, Danny Jones, Lex Fridman, Chris Williamson, and Jesse Michaels have set the gold standard for intelligent podcasts.

Carlson really needed an interviewer who could keep him on track because he bounced around a lot and kept having to circle back to a topic after going off on a tangent.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Shawn Ryan is a terrible interviewer for these topics.  He asks questions that have already been answered, proving he isn't listening.  He's fine on military topics but when things get too complex for him to understand, he just says "fascinating", "interesting", or "wow" and asks another question about a different topic.

Rogan, Danny Jones, Lex Fridman, Chris Williamson, and Jesse Michaels have set the gold standard for intelligent podcasts.

Carlson really needed an interviewer who could keep him on track because he bounced around a lot and kept having to circle back to a topic after going off on a tangent.
View Quote

I tend to agree and I like Shawn. I kept falling asleep but realized it was nothing I hadn't heard before and in a little better format. It seemed like more of an introductory type interview which may disappoint some of us who follow things closer but I'm glad Shawn has interest in these things and a lot of people maybe unfamiliar with Randall got exposed to him and will now search him out in more in depth discussions he's had
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Just finished it. Thought the first part was a good primer for people who may not have been exposed to Randall or the the YD impact hypothesis.

Skeptical about the plasma tech.

The idea of man having that tech 12,000+ years ago makes me think about breakaway civilization and “the phenomenon” though.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:03:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: myitinaw] [#18]
Randall Carlson - Rediscovering Ancient Civilizations | SRS #103

What an excellent interview.

Shawn certainly held his own,
and we all learned something
from the great Randall Carlson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top