Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2018 12:05:30 PM EDT
My search Foo is not working.

There was a thread some time ago where a member was doing cheese cakes. Can some one help me out with finding it?

Thanks

EBR
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the thread, but if you don't need large cheesecakes, cook them in a pressure cooker.  It's 20 min versus 2 1/2 hours.  The top won't brown unless you pop it in the oven, but it will cook through perfectly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know about the thread, but if you don't need large cheesecakes, cook them in a pressure cooker.  It's 20 min versus 2 1/2 hours.  The top won't brown unless you pop it in the oven, but it will cook through perfectly.
View Quote
You can brown it with a chef's torch.  I shall try this pressure cooker idea.  Thanks for the idea.

I search google for archived arfcom threads.  Just put in ar15.com and then cheese cake.  The thread I found, all the pictures were missing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top