Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Regarding obesity it's really not that hard of a fix.

We could easily get nearly any individuals to a healthy weight, it's just a matter of how much time and money we want to invest doing so.

Start doing "Fat Camps" if that's what it takes and control the nutrition of soldiers by forcing them to eat only on base. You could make the military members track what they eat via an App like MyFitnessPal and have that monitored so that those who went outside their allotted limit or who didn't track would be identified quickly for corrective action.

If we had to we could start investing in research concerning P.E.Ds (aka roids) and start legalizing them. After all, isn't it ironic that if a 17 year old wants to be a girl they'll happily give him estrogen, but Heaven forbid he wants to increase testosterone artificially.  Through advances in P.E.Ds and if we would just invest in Stem Cell research we could also help older service members maintain top physical condition later in life.  Honestly, with what we know now we should we be able to have very fit soldiers who are in their 40's and even 50's.  Imagine the retention of skills, knowledge, and how combat effective a peak physical condition man in his 40's would be as a soldier with decades of experience.  But nope, let's keep doing the same dumb shit like it's still the 1970s and just churn out dudes and hope to replace them with folks starting from square one.

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think I read it wrong. In my opinion, it isn’t patriotic to serve this current administration.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I encouraged my older boy to join under Trump. He did. I tried to convince my younger son NOT to go in under Biden. He's currently in.

Ah yes, the fair weather patriotism GD is known for.

This is exactly what we need to avoid...

Is the senior military leadership a bunch of cucks? Yes. Do we have some heinous indoctrination at the direction of the POTUS? Yes. That will change, just the same as it did from the Clinton years.

I didn't push my son, it was his choice. He Enlisted in the Infantry for our State's National Guard, earned a ROTC scholarship an was commissioned an Infantry 2LT last year and is currently a platoon leader. He's about as far right as you can go for a Constitutional Conservative, but we still need to push the right-minded kids and leaders to volunteer and serve.

You can't just be a patriot when the conditions are favorable, you need to do it when the shit sucks, when it isn't easy, when you're discriminated against, when you're targeted, when you're not welcomed. Welcome to the world of the Patriot in the face of adversity. We have way too many sitting on the sidelines, waiting for someone else to make the hard decisions and when someone else does, they criticize them.

Yes, our main threat is domestic right now, but the no-action critics on the conservative right are just as dangerous as the Marxist's on the left.

ROCK6

We would all be British by this bullshit logic.

You think Washington was a leftist cuck?

Did Washington keep his red coat on and say God Save The King?

Nope he lead boys to battle with faith and conviction that we needed a new arrangement with the king.

You be nice till it's time to not be nice.  

But you don't keep serving the king.

I think I read it wrong. In my opinion, it isn’t patriotic to serve this current administration.  

Got it
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're not one of the privileged few, government service is ran like a shit show for the lowly. Combine political correctness and everyone can find better things to do during a peace time military. Much has been written about constantly training for battles that never come and how that slowly destroys soldiers. G Gordon Liddy used to talk about using troops to "deliver the pizza" instead of fighting like they were trained.

I know a few people who figure military service into their lives. Most of us don't. Most of us are looking for that perfect job and that perfect girl to start a life with and live in a house with a white picket fence and have 2.4 children.

I know it's very cliche, but how many times in popular culture, do we see the soldier say, when this is over, I just want to be a farmer and raise crops and be done with the violence.

Some of us just want to be farmers and raise crops and lead peaceful lives. Call me if you need me, but I'll stay away from the bullshit as much as possible.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you were Russian would you be enlisting right now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t serve an administration.

If you were Russian would you be enlisting right now?

Bingo. Of course the military serves the administration. To pretend otherwise is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Demonstrably false.

You absolutely serve an administration.  You follow orders.  

That disagreement you keep to yourself while you follow those orders is what make your a professional.  

The sleep you lose cause you know it was wrong is what makes you human.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bingo. Of course the military serves the administration. To pretend otherwise is ludicrous.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A draft always brings this country together.

The draft is slavery IMO
View Quote

It's not slavery if you're getting paid. GD told me that a few years ago
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Demonstrably false.

That disagreement you keep to yourself while you follow those orders is what make your a professional.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Demonstrably false.

Theoretically the military serves the Commander in Chief but it is pretty clear Biden isn’t in charge. Hard to say who really is in charge in his administration.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Intentionally destroying society and rooting drug use, victim status, criminal activity, and demonizing conservative people has consequences.

Who knew? Actually the govt people knew, they are doing it on purpose.

We are being set up to be week and destroyed, it goes along with selling our Strategic Oil reserves, giving our weapons away to Ukraine, destroying the military with wokeness instead of combat capability, destroying our economy with inflation and high fuel prices and food shortages, etc.

It is all coming together and most people will be caught by surprise because the MSM is hiding it.
View Quote

Mach, that is a pretty good summary of the things I have been noticing.  
It's pretty tragic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

See how many refuse when they start shooting folks for non-compliance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling if that occurs so many will say 'fuck that' it will reach the level of "they can't jail us all" that I would wager 70-80% of those sent draft letters would refuse.

See how many refuse when they start shooting folks for non-compliance.

2 way range or nah?
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

When Clinton sent our military to Kosovo they certainly weren’t serving the American citizens.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I encouraged my older boy to join under Trump. He did. I tried to convince my younger son NOT to go in under Biden. He's currently in.
View Quote

Maybe Kamala will take over
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#13]
By 2030 the average woman in America will be 40 & barren. I say we send the spinsters to the war that is going to be soon.

A woman that won’t have children is like a man that won’t work to the survival & health of a civilization. We will have plenty of educated singles to send and I bet that’s what the elites have planned to thin the herd.

Take out men and the herd has the ability to quickly rebuild. Take out the women and it it takes an extra generation or 2.

The elites want a global population of less than 1 billion.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How'd the #s look under trump?
View Quote

For 2018 it was bad. But Trump in 2018 was 1/4 as bad compared to 2022 numbers. Also only 2018 was bad. Biden looking at bad 2023 too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A mass culling is required, there are people within the organization that’s whole purpose is to attend meetings.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

When Clinton sent our military to Kosovo they certainly weren’t serving the American citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

And when baby Boosh sent half this forum to Iraq?
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
it just means when its go time, there will be a draft for sure...
View Quote

Good luck with that after 2026 even if it actually happened - the birth rate numbers alone would mean so what
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe not all him alone but the decline in the country and the quality of its people can be laid at the feet of the deliberate efforts of the left over the last half of century.
View Quote

I blame the California teacher’s association
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They'll be fighting a war against the American people If they try.  I will absolutely fire on the us army if they threaten my children.  I'll do a hell of a lot more than that too.  I'll be going after the ones who gave them the mission .     You hear that NSA?  I mean it.    Draft for anything less than a military invasion of North America means revolution.
View Quote

Lol

Firing on the .mil is a for certain way to get Joe's that are either against it or don't really care, to unload a Mk19 at your house.

But try to be a hardass to the most powerful .mil the world has seen, I'm sure it'll workout
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

That’s a bingo, but he made daddy proud because he finally got that rascally Saddam.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good luck with that after 2026 even if it actually happened - the birth rate numbers alone would mean so what
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right now a draft would be extremely difficult.

More people over the age of 18 attend university and with divorced parents who switch jobs and locations I doubt more than 25% of those who enrolled in selective service still have verifiable addresses in the Selective Service system that are useable. If the Feds sent out draft notices they'd get most of them back as undeliverable or the intended draftee would never know he got one. You'd have to do a campaign to get everyone to update their address with the Selective Service or somehow coordinate with the State DMVs to update them, which would require software and database interfaces that would be a mess/nightmare.  It would be a full on cluster $%*( to try to implement a draft today.

Look at the average cost to equip a standard infantryman right now. Modern smart munitions take months to produce and require things like semiconductors that are in short supply as it is, imagine a world war requirement.  Hell, the USA only manufactures about 1 to 2% of semiconductors right now.  So, even if we could get the manpower we couldn't outfit them in any reasonable time frame.

If there was a real four alarm shit hit the fan situation we'd at best be able to field an additional 20 BCTs, tops and that would take a year.  

Luckily our potential adversaries are a joke and would likely bleed white long before we would.  China is probably worse off than Russia and we can see that Russia is a joke.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is a necessary means of survival for a people.
View Quote

If the people are unwilling to volunteer to fight for their country, then the fight is unjustified and their society doesn't deserve to survive.  A draft is the essence of slavery.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I have a feeling if that occurs so many will say 'fuck that' it will reach the level of "they can't jail us all" that I would wager 70-80% of those sent draft letters would refuse.
View Quote

I bet it would be a much much smaller percentage. The Army has been doing this shit for quite a while prior to the all volunteer force and is quite capable of pressing people into service. The volunteer force is not a viable concept for any real attrition warfare and is also not sustainable without seriously lowering core standards. JMHO.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Both my daughters joined the USN under DJT.  There was no illusion that is was highly likely that POTUS would soon be a libtard.  It did not deter them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If the people are unwilling to volunteer to fight for their country, then the fight is unjustified and their society doesn't deserve to survive.  A draft is the essence of slavery.
View Quote

That's basically what happened to Rome.

Roman Republic, every citizen had to have his own kit and when there was a fight it was one the people of Rome agreed on so everyone showed up on the Field of Mars ready to go.  That Roman civic virtue lead to one of the greatest powers in the world and a professional military grew out of it that was second to none.  Eventually Roman citizenship came with a lot of entitlements and fewer duties until that citizenship was not valued, because when you don't earn or work hard for something it usually isn't valued.  Roman citizenship being valued less and less was freely given and eventually meant nothing at all.  

When the Western Roman Empire collapsed it wasn't to the sound of millions of Roman citizens fighting to their last gasp, but to sighs of relief.  The connection between the Roman Senate and the People was destroyed until SPQR were only four letters.  

We are destroying the connection between our government and our people today.  It is no surprise that we are heading in the same direction of collapse that ended Rome.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol

Firing on the .mil is a for certain way to get Joe's that are either against it or don't really care, to unload a Mk19 at your house.

But try to be a hardass to the most powerful .mil the world has seen, I'm sure it'll workout
View Quote

You are thinking symmetrically. A sure way to lose.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Did you read it? Has a lot more to do with stuff other than creepy uncle joe
View Quote

It says 9% of qualified have a wish to serve, I'd say that falls under woke bullshit, potentially.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Another plant of the Commie plan.
View Quote

Causing loss of confidence in American institutions with decades of IO?

Yeah, the commie Russkis have been doing that for decades.  Education, healthcare, science…  

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And they’ll blame “extremism” instead of acknowledging that woke leadership is responsible for the decline.
View Quote

True, but I think what he's referring to the available pool of potential candidates. He's basically saying that our youth are fucking fat and worthless, and he's right. Of the ones that aren't worthless, they have better prospects in the private sector and are further turned off by a .mil future because of what you said, woke leadership. Overall, half the parents & all the politicians of this country are failing, because the policies and the push for a woke culture are producing a defective American generation.

What's alarming to me, my high school classmates that joined the military were fucking retarded rejects to begin with, but were still accepted. And this guy is saying that currently 77% of our youth DOESN'T qualify for the military, that's scary for the quality of our future.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That speaks more to a societal problem than political, wokeness, or anything else (although those are symptoms of the underlying issue).

The article speaks about potential recruits being disqualified for being obese, drug use, criminal record, mental health, etc. That is a societal/parenting problem. When parents have raised a generation of fat kids that "escape" through video games and social media, it affects the entire nation.
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You think Washington was a leftist cuck?
View Quote

He did hire von Steuben.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Lectures about patriotism have always seemed odd to me.  You don't tell someone they should do something out of a sense of patriotism.  Well, maybe a father does when he's telling his son how to act.  Otherwise, patriotism is something that exists or doesn't; that informs an action or does not.  This isn't the movies where a speech about patriotism leads to someone looking around the group, then starting a slow clap, then everyone signs on the dotted line to ship off to be a cook for 10 years at a National Guard base in Mississippi.  Understand the issue before trying to solve it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Both my daughters joined the USN under DJT.  There was no illusion that is was highly likely that POTUS would soon be a libtard.  It did not deter them.
View Quote

It isn't about potus being a libtard. It is about FIB, DOJ, and other secret police orgs vetoing a potus selected by the American people via various coup attempts. The deep state has decided it has veto power on who American's elect.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It isn't about potus being a libtard. It is about FIB, DOJ, and other secret police orgs vetoing a potus selected by the American people via various coup attempts. The deep state has decided it has veto power on who American's elect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t think most people are politically aware enough to know that happened.  They may understand the general tone of the Government and get vibes they don’t like, but most don’t deep dive enough into the news to know what is going on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It isn't just that. It is also the woke shit, vax requirements, etc. Convinced my younger son not to join, he was looking at the Marines. Lifts, does BJJ, lean and strong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly the same.  The population pool didn’t somehow change because Orange Julius was in DC.

The problem trends in the military started in 1945.

It isn't just that. It is also the woke shit, vax requirements, etc. Convinced my younger son not to join, he was looking at the Marines. Lifts, does BJJ, lean and strong.

Don't worry about it.

My son is picking up the slack.

You people make me sick. You brag about convincing your kids not to join, not to serve.

Fuck you all. We truly don't deserve the nation we all grew up in and still exists.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They'll be fighting a war against the American people If they try.  I will absolutely fire on the us army if they threaten my children.  I'll do a hell of a lot more than that too.  I'll be going after the ones who gave them the mission .     You hear that NSA?  I mean it.    Draft for anything less than a military invasion of North America means revolution.

Lol

First the the US ARMY should never be firing on any US CITIZEN under any circumstance.  Any "Joe" that does anything like that is a piece of shit.

A draft is slavery.  Period.  I love how some people here are all for sending people to war.   I am against slavery in any form.  Selective service shouldn't exist. Some will say it is not slavery as a draftee gets paid.  That doesn't matter, the person is forced to go under threat by the same government.  If a person can't say no and leave, then it is slavery.  The same person should also be able to defend themselves against anyone or agency that tries to forcefully tries to take them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Don't worry about it.

You people make me sick. You brag about convincing your kids not to join, not to serve.

Fuck you all. We truly don't deserve the nation we all grew up in and still exists.
View Quote

Fair weather patriots, the lot of them.

Thankfully our nation still produces proud young Americans, eager to serve.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Don't worry about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly the same.  The population pool didn’t somehow change because Orange Julius was in DC.

Don't worry about it.

Well then, good for your son.  What he does may not be what others want to do. Amazing how freedom works
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Don't worry about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry about it.

Times change.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The numbers of qualified individuals probably did not change under Trump. But the numbers with the proclivity to serve probably did.

After the embarrassing fiasco in A-stan folks dont want to fight, get disfigured or die, just so some politician can make a gesture. Now add the potential vaxx bullshit. Graduate BUDS or flight school then get kicked out because you refuse the covid 25 vaxx? Then the wokery! Send your kid to the Marines so they can have a tranny for a DI?
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Worked out for the Taliban

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A mass culling is required, there are people within the organization that’s whole purpose is to attend meetings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only way to save it is to move the Pentagon far from Washington, but glwt.

@R0N

Unfortunately, this is now becoming true in all professions.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Don't worry about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry about it.

Our nation is dramatically different than the one I grew up in. We have a brain dead president that was elected in the most questionable election ever.  They are using the FBI to persecute political opponents. They are openly racist against me.

That is who your kid is serving.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A draft always brings this country together.

The draft is slavery IMO

I'm not sure we are "a people."
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't worry about it.

Serving and doing what's right are clearly not the same.

Doing what's right for your country does not mean putting on the uniform--at this point in history.

I still love the US, I obey the law I pay my taxes I put my shopping cart back where it goes when I'm done.

I won't kill for a corrupt people.  I will serve my local community and you can Call me every name you want.  I'm not killing for one communist because he is wrapped in a different color than the other communist.

I think most of the anger comes from current .mil who can't comprehend that they are just a storm trooper for an evil empire.  When you are ordered to force those boys out of their homes to join your evil war FOR AMERICA.....I hope the pride you feel let's you live forever.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

More people over the age of 18 attend university and with divorced parents who switch jobs and locations I doubt more than 25% of those who enrolled in selective service still have verifiable addresses in the Selective Service system that are useable. If the Feds sent out draft notices they'd get most of them back as undeliverable or the intended draftee would never know he got one. You'd have to do a campaign to get everyone to update their address with the Selective Service or somehow coordinate with the State DMVs to update them, which would require software and database interfaces that would be a mess/nightmare.  It would be a full on cluster $%*( to try to implement a draft today.

Look at the average cost to equip a standard infantryman right now. Modern smart munitions take months to produce and require things like semiconductors that are in short supply as it is, imagine a world war requirement.  Hell, the USA only manufactures about 1 to 2% of semiconductors right now.  So, even if we could get the manpower we couldn't outfit them in any reasonable time frame.

If there was a real four alarm shit hit the fan situation we'd at best be able to field an additional 20 BCTs, tops and that would take a year.  

Luckily our potential adversaries are a joke and would likely bleed white long before we would.  China is probably worse off than Russia and we can see that Russia is a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Bidens America
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well then, good for your son.  What he does may not be what others want to do. Amazing how freedom works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry about it.

Obviously you aren't very astute. If you were, you would see that I am commenting on the individuals who have posted how they would, or have convinced their children not to serve. All the while claiming "It's not worth it" or "the recent admin is has made us the enemy" or some variation of that theme.

I raised my kids to do what's right even in the face of adversity. My son answered the call and I supported his recent reenlistment. You all raise your kids as you see fit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#50]

Obviously you aren't very astute. If you were, you would see that I am commenting on the individuals who have posted how they would, or have convinced their children not to serve. All the while claiming "It's not worth it" or "the recent admin is has made us the enemy" or some variation of that theme.

I raised my kids to do what's right even in the face of adversity. My son answered the call and I supported his recent reenlistment. You all raise your kids as you see fit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry about it.

We are thanks.

And if you come to try to enforce any draft or take the guns or unconstitutional bullshit cause you serve in spite of adversity.... I'm not sure we will be friends anymore.  
Page / 8
Top Top