Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2021 11:20:36 AM EDT
I know, it's probably B.S., but then again look at the first video and you might think there's as much evidence as there is for Bigfoot.

Jurrasic Africa! The Living Dinosaurs of Africa

On the other hand, so maybe dinosaurs really are completely extinct, but these carvings suggest that they at least survived into the age of man.

Ancient Aliens: Dinosaur Secrets Revealed in Ica Stones (Season 4)

My take?  It's all in good fun.  Just like whether or not UFO's are from another planet or not:  We may never know.  But it's fascinating to dream.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I dismiss nothing but then again I hardly believe anything lol.

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Once Erich von Daniken shows up, it has -100% credibility.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/e5/62/aee562a80056069c724ce5e8e59c52bc.jpg
View Quote

The original Florida man.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol from the comments of Jurrasic Africa.."You know something isn't worth watching when they misspell the title."
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you seen those in Congress?  Living dinosaurs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/e5/62/aee562a80056069c724ce5e8e59c52bc.jpg

More so a Cali man as the photo says, out for a walk at the California Alligator farm, Los Angeles.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:07:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth. When do we term limit the dinos?
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#8]
A Skeptical Analysis of the Ica Stones

Debunking the Ica stones.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJtIm4jgAFQ

Debunking the Ica stones.
View Quote

Just the fact the scratches are so sharp and clear is a dead giveaway they are not ancient. An old farmer I knew chipped out flint arrowheads as a hobby that would rival any Hopewell but he would always run them to through the tumbler afterwards to smooth out the sharp edges a bit.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I watched the first video up to 20 minutes.
I believe some dinosaurs and prehistoric animals still exist, or at least did untill recently. It's funny that people think it's rediculious to think any still exist, yet we KNOW that alligators are living dinosaurs that somehow survived the ice age. So there, we know some definitely survived. It's interesting that pretty much all of these cryptids match up with animals we know existed at one point. Mokele mbembe, Congolese water elephant.
It's pretty simple: the people who live in the region don't have cameras, phones or internet. There's no way for them to document it and people from the outside world rarely go there.
I watched a show a year or 2 ago about a guy who went into the congo for like 6 months and found about 50 unknown species. I watched one part where he filmed a venomous snake that had never been seen before.

I was reading about one animal, I forget which one, and an explorer claimed he saw natives butchering them on 2 different occasions, so they may in fact be gone by now, but I believe they existed into the 1900s.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Once Erich von Daniken shows up, it has -100% credibility.
View Quote

This. Fraudster thoroughly debunked.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#14]

I always found these megafauna mammals to be more fascinating than dinosaurs in all honesty. We KNOW humans lived among them and in many cases extincted them. Can't really blame them though. Drop large rocks on a single mammoth passing by under the cliff and eat like kings and laze around for weeks in the warm cave or chase rabbits and deer through the cold forest all day, every day, for a speck of lean meat. Not a hard choice to make.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I believe some dinosaurs and prehistoric animals still exist, or at least did untill recently. It's funny that people think it's rediculious to think any still exist, yet we KNOW that alligators are living dinosaurs that somehow survived the ice age. So there, we know some definitely survived. It's interesting that pretty much all of these cryptids match up with animals we know existed at one point. Mokele mbembe, Congolese water elephant.
It's pretty simple: the people who live in the region don't have cameras, phones or internet. There's no way for them to document it and people from the outside world rarely go there.
I watched a show a year or 2 ago about a guy who went into the congo for like 6 months and found about 50 unknown species. I watched one part where he filmed a venomous snake that had never been seen before.

I was reading about one animal, I forget which one, and an explorer claimed he saw natives butchering them on 2 different occasions, so they may in fact be gone by now, but I believe they existed into the 1900s.
View Quote

What if it's just a new species? For dinosaurs they sound kinda small
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 3:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]
So the Flintstones aren’t real?
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So the Flintstones aren't real?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know, it's probably B.S., but then again look at the first video and you might think there's as much evidence as there is for Bigfoot.
View Quote

Being BS and having as much evidence as there is for Bigfoot are not contradictory.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They did find some Skulls with non-Human DNA in human type/size elongated skulls in Peru.  There are a few other DNA tests of old/fossils that were found to be non-human and no match to any other animals/creatures/beings currently alive on  Earth.  A lot of those get written off as "polluted/damaged samples" and thus ignored.  The tests on the elongated human skulls found a number of them which were elongated by putting boards around a head of the babies.

It's like they were trying to change their skull shape to look more like what they thought their gods/leaders/mythoology appeared.  The non matching DNA samples are missing a joint/suture in the skull though they are elongated there aren't the flat spots like the bound heads and missing a plate transition, just never existed.  Those are the ones where the samples were sent to 3 different DNA labs and all of them came back matching no haplogroups cataloged worldwide today.  There's not really much else to go on that was the only tidbit and since none matched anything they expected they just stopped talking about it.  Only 1 anthropologist looking at these things (Brien Foerster) and he's basically blacklisted and written off a an insane kook to be ignored.

IIRC, some similar head binding techniques were practiced in Africa, South America and some pacific islanders.   The only reason I can think of for why they'd bind the heads to make them grow elongated was an attempt to look like their mythology, many are human and have an extra plate/joint/suture in skulls.   So sort of something like the cargo cults where they try to build and match the airfields on pacific islands and wooden planes to hopefully get the people with the technology to return.  

https://i.imgur.com/uhEVDPi.jpg

Maybe something similar with elongating skulls with wood binding to match head shape of some other group no longer around?

View Quote

How would that affect the growth of your brain?
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:00:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it new, or is it just undiscovered?
I think there were dinosaurs of all sizes. Plus the ones that survived may have become smaller as food supplies dwindled.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There are tribes of native Americans who have been on the continent less than 2000 years and have words in their language for pterodactyl and many other dinosaurs.  If dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years, how does that happen?
View Quote
Same way history is being erased before our eyes and I now see the need for the encyclopedia set I threw away. Humans get everything wrong and other humans just buy what ever is trending.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Apparently the brain was normal on the humans with the bound head. [/i]
View Quote

Also the Foramen Magnum is all the way back against the Occipital plate.  That can't be achieved by cradle boarding.  It's genetic.  The eye sockets are 30% larger and something like 20% closer together, indicating exceptional "night vision."  This ties in with the readings of Jacob in the bible, confronting the Horites (Cave dwellers).  Nephilim, perhaps.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm speculating...that any typical Earth-type planet in our Universe, would have evolved some type of life similar to our own planet. So if dinosaurs  evolved on other life supporting planets --- and barring any cataclysmic occurrences that would have possibly made them extinct --- it's possible that some form of bipedal, "dinosauroid" hominoids might have evolved into major technological civilizations on other star systems.

I'm postulating...that the so-called "Grays" that we have panned, are a type of highly evolved, warm blooded dinsauroid species from another star system; sporting three fingered hands, three toed feet, along with a possible internally sheathed penis for the males of the species.

"What If Dinosaurs Had Evolved Intelligence"
View Quote

What if Dinosaurs Had Evolved Intelligence? - The Dinosauroid
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm speculating...that any typical Earth-type planet in our Universe, would have evolved some type of life similar to our own planet. So if dinosaurs  evolved on other life supporting planets --- and barring any cataclysmic occurrences that would have possibly made them extinct --- it's possible that some form of bipedal, "dinosauroid" hominoids might have evolved into major technological civilizations on other star systems.

I'm postulating...that the so-called "Grays" that we have panned, are a type of highly evolved, warm blooded dinsauroid species from another star system; sporting three fingered hands, three toed feet, along with a possible internally sheathed penis for the males of the species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCNmjvFVwpk
View Quote

Damn Sleestacks!
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCNmjvFVwpk
View Quote

The fact that you’ve thought enough about this to get deep enough into the granular details of an internally sheathed penis for males of the species is a tad disturbing
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#37]
How Dinosaurs Might Have Evolved | Horizon |BBC Studios
View Quote

How Dinosaurs Might Have Evolved | Horizon | BBC Studios
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:31:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Mammoths lived on Wrangell island up to 3600 years ago.  I remember flying over valleys in Alaska where I'm sure no man had ever set foot.  There's even a story of natives who were eating them in the 1800s.

https://gizmodo.com/the-last-mammoths-died-out-just-3600-years-ago-but-th-5896262

http://www.strangehistory.net/2014/02/27/colonel-fowler-and-the-mammoth/

These stories and my observations in Alaska gave me the idea for my short story Kilukpuk Pass.  I've got it available for free on Amazon/Kindle starting tomorrow for the next three days.

Enjoy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CSVSM3C/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i6
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:38:32 AM EDT
[#39]

That human footprint is odd. All the toes are splayed out instead of grouped together. And if the ground was so soft that the big toe sunk in, why did the heel and ball leave no more impression than the arch?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That human footprint is odd. All the toes are splayed out instead of grouped together. And if the ground was so soft that the big toe sunk in, why did the heel and ball leave no more impression than the arch?
View Quote

The human footprint is fake - its bottom surface is almost perfectly flat, including the toes, and the big toe impression is a circular hole.  None of that comes close to the actual geometry of a footprint.  As for the alleged dinosaur footprint, that looks faked too - again, the bottom is almost perfectly flat, without the variations that you'd see from actual toes/claws in a real track.  The sides are also vertical with square corners at the bottom, which are again not what actual footprints leave.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#42]

The Short Faced Bear always intrigued me.  What if it didn't go extinct 12k years ago?  What a hunt, or maybe even be hunted by it

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Idk, but what I do know is that print looks just like my brothers foot which flat wide with a round big toe and stubs for little toes that go in odd directions.lol

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I went to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky recently. There were lots of dinosaur related scenes. Pretty strange to see.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I went to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky recently. There were lots of dinosaur related scenes. Pretty strange to see.
View Quote

I’ve been there.  Really incredible what they built.  The Dinosaur thing is a bit off putting.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Idk, but what I do know is that print looks just like my brothers foot which flat wide with a round big toe and stubs for little toes that go in odd directions.lol

View Quote

What happens if you say "Gooney goo goo" at your brother?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#47]
In the process of house breaking mine right now. Only problem about dinosaurs is poopy scooping before mowing

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Between fossils, cave paintings, ancient pottery... Man in multiple forms & creatures from the past had to coexist at certain points in time. How many species have gone extinct just in modern times. Not to mention we have little knowledge of 2/3 of our planet. Nothing is out of the question...
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The Short Faced Bear always intrigued me.  What if it didn't go extinct 12k years ago?  What a hunt, or maybe even be hunted by it

https://i.imgur.com/vic4T6Dl.jpg
View Quote

Anyone mentioned giant deer yet?

UnBeLeeevable.

Irish Elk

7 foot at the SHOULDER. 12+ foot wide antlers. Up to 1500 pounds. Adapted for running and stamina, like caribou. Went extinct less than 8,000 years ago.

No wonder we have legends of The White Stag and such things.

There were bigger ones too.

Cervalces Latifrons
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top