Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2021 11:49:58 AM EDT
to two tacked threads is beyond idiotic.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes,  it is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess starting a sub-forum to discuss the biggest event in 20 years is just too much work.

keep paying for that membership, though.

and pick up that can, citizen!

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess starting a sub-forum to discuss the biggest event in 20 years is just too much work.

keep paying for that membership, though.

and pick up that can, citizen!

View Quote

Like the Man said, "Go Woke Go Broke" or some such. This site started down hill years ago. It's just picking up speed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Sub forum is the right answer

GD sucked when the first two pages were "I got vaxxed today and I'm not dead" threads
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

GD sucked when the first two pages were "I got vaxxed today and I'm not dead" threads
View Quote

Agree 100%.

Unless you grew a dick out of you forehead after taking it nobody cares. Threads about legal actions regarding various mandates probably warrant their own thread though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!!!

a sub-forum is the answer and this thread will be locked sooner than Aimless can post a dupe thread and lock the original.

*I actually preferred it all in GD, along with the rest of the news I look for.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks again for site staff making this happen.  There are currently 10 pages of batrabies propaganda in the dedicated forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top