Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 2:31:10 AM EDT
Seeing as how predominately only left wing idiots are clamoring to take that fuckin thing, and the deplorables they want to ship off on cattle cars say a big fuck you to it, what are the chances it's an engineered cure to an engineered disease that's going to be released at some point? It's already widely believed covid was engineered and released in Wuhan. Maybe it's a test run to generate enough fear to further divide us from them, and motivate them to take the vaccine because they are all useful idiots and easily ruled. They fucking beg for it, and we revolt against it. Then when the really bad disease is released they live and we die, the vast majority at least. Very easy way to clear the majority of the field and round up who's left after the dust settles. Crazy theory, but nothing really sounds that crazy anymore
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:32:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
No, I had that same thought today

Only the most trusting and docile are volunteering to take it. The rest are military, healthcare, first responders, politicians.

Still not going to take it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Those that get the vaccine are now just asymptomatic super spreaders of the virus  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:43:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, when my wife, oldest son and I got shot 1 together it was in a warehouse near Dulles that looked like something out of the “Division” video game, and everyone in the warehouse sure looked, smelled, and talked like a Democrat (we got shot 1 the day before the capitol thing).....of course thst could also be a function of the fact that I live behind the lines in NOVA.  I’ll try and update after shot 2 when my super powers start to develop

Don’t worry, when you all die, my wife, kid and I will try and form the underground....the chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.  John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:45:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't need it, won't take it.

The face diaper is all the protection anyone needs, right?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:45:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Doubtful. The useful idiots are the ones they want to get rid of the most, if nothing else than out of pure spite. The antibody-dependent enhancement of the vaccines will wipe out more than the actual virus.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I would figure they would need us since we pay the majority of the Taxes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:49:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, when my wife, oldest son and I got shot 1 together it was in a warehouse near Dulles that looked like something out of the “Division” video game, and everyone in the warehouse sure looked, smelled, and talked like a Democrat (we got shot 1 the day before the capitol thing).....of course thst could also be a function of the fact that I live behind the lines in NOVA.  I’ll try and update after shot 2 when my super powers start to develop

Don’t worry, when you all die, my wife, kid and I will try and form the underground....the chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.  John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.
View Quote

Avenge us well
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:50:57 AM EDT
[#11]
NVAX stocks about to moonshot...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:55:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, I had that same thought today

Only the most trusting and docile are volunteering to take it. The rest are military, healthcare, first responders, politicians.

Still not going to take it.
View Quote

Most first responders and medical people I know are not taking it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:58:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes but how many of them are happy with Joe and the ho in office and how many are fucking pissed off right now? I'm going to bet most if not all are the latter, therfore a target
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:59:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here, well the traditional definition of first responder that is.  Not the grocery store bag boy or truck drivers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I’ve thought this way too.  Especially after reading Code of Conduct by Brad Thor.  In the book an annual flu vaccine is used as a vehicle for an antibody to a virus released to reduce the world’s population to reduce our environmental impact.

ETA: I might be getting my books mixed up but I think the bad guy was a George Soros esque character.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:03:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes but how many of them are happy with Joe and the ho in office and how many are fucking pissed off right now? I'm going to bet most if not all are the latter, therfore a target
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct, the majority that I know are pissed off about the election results.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:08:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’ve thought this way too.  Especially after reading Code of Conduct by Brad Thor.  In the book an annual flu vaccine is used as a vehicle for an antibody to a virus released to reduce the world’s population to reduce our environmental impact.

ETA: I might be getting my books mixed up but I think the bad guy was a George Soros esque character.
View Quote

Correct book written in 2015.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:13:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Children aren’t getting the vaccine correct?

Wouldn’t make sense to kill all them and even the vilest scumbag couldn’t do that.

Nah it’s just a shitty vaccine for a weak virus. Not going to take it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:47:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Children aren’t getting the vaccine correct?

Wouldn’t make sense to kill all them and even the vilest scumbag couldn’t do that.

Nah it’s just a shitty vaccine for a weak virus. Not going to take it.
View Quote

I agree with your final point.  As far as the previous point goes: NEVER underestimate the depraved depths which Communists are willing to go to implement their agenda.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:53:31 AM EDT
[#20]
"please inject me with a vaccine that contains not one bit of the virus it's intended to fight. some made up shit created in eight months. please sir, may i have another?"

Nah
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:13:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd rather take my chances and die from the virus and (hopefully) go to Heaven than live in another communist sh!+hole utopia.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:14:52 AM EDT
[#22]
The vaccine is a "messenger RNA" type, which has never before been successful in widespread use - actually, never been in widespread use at all. It alters the genetic code of cells to produce proteins that they normally would not, to stimulate a specific immune response against covid. In my honest, non-medical field STEM educated opinion, it is NOT SAFE. There is a reason why some people are going into anaphylactic shock immediately after receiving this vaccine. It is fucking with your immune response. If I had to bet (adjusts tinfoil skullcap) I would say all of humanity is being set up for a depopulation event. A future strain of coronavirus, deadlier than the current COVID-19, could OVERSTIMULATE the immune systems of vaccinated individuals, causing what is known as "Cytokine Storm" and their own immune systems could kill them specifically by attacking the lung tissue where the virus resides. Affected individuals would appear to die of pneumonia.

I strongly recommend no one takes this vaccine or any other mRNA vaccines.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The vaccine is a "messenger RNA" type, which has never before been successful in widespread use - actually, never been in widespread use at all. It alters the genetic code of cells to produce proteins that they normally would not, to stimulate a specific immune response against covid. In my honest, non-medical field STEM educated opinion, it is NOT SAFE. There is a reason why some people are going into anaphylactic shock immediately after receiving this vaccine. It is fucking with your immune response. If I had to bet (adjusts tinfoil skullcap) I would say all of humanity is being set up for a depopulation event. A future strain of coronavirus, deadlier than the current COVID-19, could OVERSTIMULATE the immune systems of vaccinated individuals, causing what is known as "Cytokine Storm" and their own immune systems could kill them specifically by attacking the lung tissue where the virus resides. Affected individuals would appear to die of pneumonia.

I strongly recommend no one takes this vaccine or any other mRNA vaccines.
View Quote

That’s the other side of the coin.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#24]
There are only 2 kinds of people who still believe the Covid Hoax. The ignorant and the stupid.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:25:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Make it look good minion. The cameras are watching! I guess some liberals don't want that extra boost of Communist bliss!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#26]
The Future of Vaccines the Corbett Report

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:15:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would figure they would need us since we pay the majority of the Taxes.
View Quote

Taxes shmaxes, money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But seriously, the stated goal of the communist party in China is to use a bioengineered virus to kill 2/3 of the population of the US so they can take the land to turn it into a giant farm to feed themselves.

It's a long read but will explain a few things
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Is there a button that ignores all 2020 accounts?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Doubtful. The useful idiots are the ones they want to get rid of the most, if nothing else than out of pure spite. The antibody-dependent enhancement of the vaccines will wipe out more than the actual virus.
View Quote

How do you figure? They need someone to rule, and they willingly submit to that. They're practically begging for it. We're the ones that are standing in the way
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quit being babies, Hank Aaron got the vaccine two weeks ago:

Hank Aaron and COVID-19 vaccine

Oops: “Legendary Atlanta Brave and Major League Baseball record holder Hank Aaron died Friday at the age of 86.”  https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/braves-legend-hank-aaron-dies-age-86-according-former-city-official/JXDCLYDFFVHNPC2KRNX2KBKIEM/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top