Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 8/4/2023 11:30:34 AM EDT
According to Jeff Foxworthy, I might be a Redneck.

All but 1 of these are rescues.

This is Moose.  He's pretty new. Don't really know what breed he is. Got him at kill shelter.

This is Pita (Pain in the ass lol) Not sure what breed he is either.  He just showed up one day.

This is Tank.  Not really a good picture.  Got him from a breeder that was going out of business.  

This is Nanook (from the Lost Boys)  Easily the best behaved of my crew.  Rescued from kill shelter

This is Karma.  As in Karma will fuck you up.  He's kinda getting older.  Vet thinks he's 10ish.  Wife found him on the side of the highway
dragging a chain.  Chip wasn't registered and vets don't recognize him.

This is Daisy.  Belonged to my youngest step son.  Only female dog I have left.  She's the boss of them.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Good looking crew!
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SixpackinOk:
Good looking crew!
View Quote

Thanks

Dinner time at my house sounds like dinner time at the zoo.  

My wife doesn't work and spends all day with them most days. They are most protective. I know that anyone trying to hurt her will have to kill 6 large dogs to get to her.  

lol She also gets to be the disciplinarian and I get to just come home from work and play.  They like me more.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Front porch mafia
Tell your insurance agent that you need a break on your rates because you have a world class alarm system.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Buckeye33:
Front porch mafia
Tell your insurance agent that you need a break on your rates because you have a world class alarm system.
View Quote

lol They are liable to charge me more.  Those guys sleep in the house with us at night.  My feet are never cold.  

Karma, the black/white one on the chair.  Occasionally he'll want to sleep outside.  Probably just wants some peace and quiet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful, and I assume sweet dags. You are blessed, and so are they.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats a helluva pack. I know your feed bills arent cheap. Good work giving them a good home.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top