Posted: 3/26/2024 9:50:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The media did this!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Doubt it.  She looked fine a few weeks ago.  People who die of Cancer look deathly 30 days before.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Kind of thought we generally refrained from the rumor mill...?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Doubtful.  But it does seem like the Royal Family is getting hit pretty hard lately.  Queen dies, Charles gets cancer (potentially terminal), Kate gets cancer.  I bet ginger boy is smiling ear to ear.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doubt it.  She looked fine a few weeks ago.  People who die of Cancer look deathly 30 days before.

View Quote

My best friend's father went from only having difficulty swallowing to dead in 6 weeks, so it's possible.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Doubtful.  But it does seem like the Royal Family is getting hit pretty hard lately.  Queen dies, Charles gets cancer (potentially terminal), Kate gets cancer.  I bet ginger boy is smiling ear to ear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dont think his brother would ever allow him to get anywhere near the throne
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Published Mar 22, 2024
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bonjour
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#17]
The "I have cancer" video was odd.  There was a good video explaining why it was highly probable that it was AI generated.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Describe “generally”
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could we possibly see a modern day game of thrones.........
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ginger boy might get to see the dragon face to face..........not to mention the other parts of the family that dont want him anywhere near the throne
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Describe “generally”
View Quote

Never?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you imagine something happening to William, then Harry becomes king?  Oy!  The guy isn't even related by blood to the royal family.  It would be like a remake of the movie "King Ralph" but with more lulz.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#24]
She is a pretty lady and they have a pretty family.....I hope she pulls through.

Past that I couldn't possibly give less fucks about the british royals.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

My best friend's father went from only having difficulty swallowing to dead in 6 weeks, so it's possible.
View Quote

My great uncle had pancreatic cancer and by the time they caught it he died two weeks later.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why are some of you so fascinated with people who have zero to do with your day to day existence?
View Quote

Speaking for myself, "apathy" and "fascination" aren't synonyms.  The entire concept of British royalty (or any royalty) is bizarre to me, but it's their heritage and history, and therefore ours as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are very aggressive types of cancers that can move fast...and let's keep in mind that she has access to the very best in makeup and camera work to make her look better than she might be on video.

There seems to be an explosion of cancer in younger women (late 30's and early 40's) just in the last couple of years, with the cancers manifesting often seeming to be much more aggressive than one would expect.

One could ask what could have possibly changed in the last few years in particular that's related to this spike in cancer in frankly too-young people, women especially...
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Yawn.  Ok.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Never?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Can you imagine something happening to William, then Harry becomes king?  Oy!  The guy isn't even related by blood to the royal family.  It would be like a remake of the movie "King Ralph" but with more lulz.
View Quote

William's boys are now ahead of Harry in line to the throne.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Father in law went from “We are expecting good news today….feel good.” to dead in 4 days.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

In Tech and Team perhaps.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Lizard people don’t die, they transform.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:23:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I had an uncle that was diagnosed with cancer and died 4 days later. Weird things happen. Devastated the family.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#36]
site resources...something....
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#37]
She's fine.  Tied up in my basement, but healthy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#38]
We haven’t even had the funeral for Prince Charles yet. Or did that room turn out to not be true?

Edited to add: I guess I forgot he’s the king now. Shows how much attention I paid all this royal bullshit
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are people within the family that would stop that cold.............William also has sons who are in line so they would prop them up and cut Harry out
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There are very aggressive types of cancers that can move fast...and let's keep in mind that she has access to the very best in makeup and camera work to make her look better than she might be on video.

There seems to be an explosion of cancer in younger women (late 30's and early 40's) just in the last couple of years, with the cancers manifesting often seeming to be much more aggressive than one would expect.

One could ask what could have possibly changed in the last few years in particular that's related to this spike in cancer in frankly too-young people, women especially...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh for fucks sakes, we went from a stupid rumor thread to a moronic vaccine thread all on page one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is this your first thread in GD?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She's fine.  Tied up in my basement, but healthy.
View Quote

Pics?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#43]
My ex (baby momma) was having some kind of stomach/ bowel issues.

Went to hospital for exploratory surgery.  Stage 4 cancer.  She was discharged to hospice.  Dead three weeks later
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh for fucks sakes, we went from a stupid rumor thread to a moronic vaccine thread all on page one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another recent join date who should talk less and read more- shocking.  Had you done any research you would have seen that even the MSM has started talking about it, although they still won't admit what's changed in the last couple of years.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Didnt we fight a war to not have to care about these people?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#47]
zero fucks left to give
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s not the line of succession.

William’s boys are ahead of Harry now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Who cares
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She is a pretty lady and they have a pretty family.....I hope she pulls through.

Past that I couldn't possibly give less fucks about the british royals.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top