BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 4:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He should have watched his video on how not to get your ass kicked by the police.

Goodnight sweet prince
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He should have watched his video on how not to get your ass kicked by the police.

Goodnight sweet prince
Do as I say....not as I do.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on his Twitter he was living the thug life and loved him some weed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’ve tried finding this - can you link it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking at his Twitter feed he still had drug issues and no intention of straightening his life out.

I’ve tried finding this - can you link it?

Copied from his twitter feed (I don't have twitter):

KPHeavy dollar sign
@_splashkp
I just got some smoke from @resinranchers I’m finna twist this ... I been coldest since Kobe was in his moment
12:18 PM · Oct 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Copied from his twitter feed (I don't have twitter):

KPHeavy dollar sign
@_splashkp
I just got some smoke from @resinranchers I’m finna twist this ... I been coldest since Kobe was in his moment
12:18 PM · Oct 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
View Quote

What the hell does that say/mean?
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Presser scheduled to start in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What the hell does that say/mean?
View Quote

Airplane! - Jive Scene with Translation [1080p]
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea... The wife just informed me our daughter told her she's going to the "vigil" tonight...
Ha ha... I told wifey; it's not going to be a vigil sweetheart.

I haven't had the chance to speak to my daughter about it today, I left for work before she was up.
She's waiting for a slot in medical school right now. I hope she doesn't fuck that up by getting swept up in the mob mentality tonight.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Form the Sheriff.
The shooting happened just before 6 p.m. Thursday near the 6800 block of NE Highway 99. The sheriff said detectives with the Clark-Vancouver Drug Task Force were “conducting a narcotics investigation when a foot pursuit ensued where deputies from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office were chasing a man with a firearm.”

“The information that I have is that upon entering the parking lot of the bank, the man reportedly fired his weapon at the deputies. The deputies returned fire and the subject was tragically killed. It is my understanding that the man’s firearm was observed at the scene.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He was a good kid, aspiring rapper, just turning his life around, would give you the shirt off of his back, wouldn’t hurt a fly.............that’s about it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what is the back story?

He was a good kid, aspiring rapper, just turning his life around, would give you the shirt off of his back, wouldn’t hurt a fly.............that’s about it!

How come every time a meth slinging trailer park dweller is smoked by the popo we never get the tale of an "aspiring country singer with a big heart, just turning his life around"?
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Form the Sheriff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Form the Sheriff.
The shooting happened just before 6 p.m. Thursday near the 6800 block of NE Highway 99. The sheriff said detectives with the Clark-Vancouver Drug Task Force were “conducting a narcotics investigation when a foot pursuit ensued where deputies from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office were chasing a man with a firearm.”

“The information that I have is that upon entering the parking lot of the bank, the man reportedly fired his weapon at the deputies. The deputies returned fire and the subject was tragically killed. It is my understanding that the man’s firearm was observed at the scene.”

Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Form the Sheriff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Form the Sheriff.

But, but, he was unarmed.  The protesters witnesses (in abstentia) said so and the news reported it that way.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#12]

LMFAO!!!!!! Never seen that one! I watched Airplane when I was like, 8 or 9
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yea... The wife just informed me our daughter told her she's going to the "vigil" tonight...
Ha ha... I told wifey; it's not going to be a vigil sweetheart.

I haven't had the chance to speak to my daughter about it today, I left for work before she was up.
She's waiting for a slot in medical school right now. I hope she doesn't fuck that up by getting swept up in the mob mentality tonight.
View Quote

I’m preaching to my kids about this right now. Although, they’re still grade school and middle school.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Nothing tragic about a scumbag getting smoked.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Sheriff said the guy shot at the police. Gun recovered ID'd at the scene....

Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Buddy said he tried to go to Muchas there tonight but traffic on Hwy 99 is totally fucked.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quote from his twitter page.

"Niggas out here saying that they killers like I’m not either
Man facepalming"

Winner......
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Buddy said he tried to go to Muchas there tonight but traffic on Hwy 99 is totally fucked.
View Quote
I'll take 5 rolled tacos please...
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.kptv.com/news/sheriff-man-shot-killed-in-hazel-dell-reportedly-fired-gun-at-deputies-community-members-gather/article_beb463dc-1b03-11eb-a402-a79ba0cfa742.html?block_id=994645

Investigators said a man suspected of selling illegal drugs in the parking lot of the Quality Inn motel was contacted by law enforcement. The man was alone in his vehicle, but ran away from the officers and deputies.

Soon after the foot chase began, the man produced a handgun, and the officers backed off, according to the investigative report.

The report then states the man "encountered three Clark County deputies who all discharged their pistols." During the crime scene investigation, a Glock model 23, 40 caliber pistol was found near Peterson's body, according to investigators.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this the Hazel Dell shooting?
View Quote

Hah, I used to live out there decades back; was a nice town, I assume a craphole, now?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Am I supposed to know who this guy is?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#22]
#closethebridge

Probably going to be a shitshow.

Vancouver (WA) is literally a few minutes from Portland, just have a big river separating the two cities.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Another martyr for the left.  Watch them elevate him to angelic level like the nazis did with that street brawler Horst Wessel.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#24]
He was on the verge of finding a cure for cancer.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#25]
NVM
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hah, I used to live out there decades back; was a nice town, I assume a craphole, now?
View Quote
Hazel Dell isn't too bad at all. Not great, but not bad. THE best gunshop in town is in HD.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Happy ending.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hazel Dell isn't too bad at all. Not great, but not bad. THE best gunshop in town is in HD.

View Quote

Grew up in the Hazel Dell area. IMO, it's fairly seedy now, in spite of all the new development and remodeling in that area. It's obviously not a full blown ghetto, but I don't like the vibe around there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#29]
I wouldn't live there... but I'd go there and not worry about a thing. Not sure what I'd go there for, other than Sporting Systems!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top