Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I think she looks good, a little tall for my taste. I actually ate breakfast next to her, she seems like a very nice person.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I have so much water in my dressing room—because I drink, like, ten bottles of water a day,"

An easy win for a lot of fatties would be just drinking a lot of water. I’ll cede that one to her.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She loves running outdoors because it makes her find a gym?

She eats healthy stuff like sandwiches?

She avoids sugary things but loves Starbucks vanilla lattes?
View Quote

a skinny vanilla latte is like 70 calories.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size8 fl oz
Calories70
Calories From Fat0
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
Total Fat0g0%
Saturated Fat0.0g0%
Trans Fat0.0g
Cholesterol5mg2%
Sodium100mg4%
Total Carbohydrates10g3%
Dietary Fiber1g4%
Sugars8g
Protein6g12%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 20%
Iron 0%
espresso non fat milk, artificial sweeteners and vanilla flavoring.

not the worst indulgence in the world... I always drank mochas but slowly removed the chocolate just out of preference. Starbucks makes their large iced mochas with 5 pumps of chocolate. 350 calories and 30 grams of sugar. I was getting 2 pumps for a bit before switching to lattes. I was using calorie free chocolate syrup for a minute too.

she certainly doesn't scream peak physical fitness specimen but i wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Some people are just made to run. Being she's tall and skinny, there's a decent chance she has those genes.

I was probably at my best weight when I was running trails a lot. Now, I'm a solid 20 lbs heavier. Some of that is muscle, I do more strength training now, and some of that is beer. It also takes a lot of time, hour plus runs multiple times a week, 2-3 hours on a weekend morning.  I don't have time for that now, 45 minutes upstairs in my home gym with dumbbells is what I can fit in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Some people are just made to run. Being she's tall and skinny, there's a decent chance she has those genes.

I was probably at my best weight when I was running trails a lot. Now, I'm a solid 20 lbs heavier. Some of that is muscle, I do more strength training now, and some of that is beer. It also takes a lot of time, hour plus runs multiple times a week, 2-3 hours on a weekend morning.  I don't have time for that now, 45 minutes upstairs in my home gym with dumbbells is what I can fit in.

Oh yeah, even in my 20s at the peak of my fitness I wasn't a runner.  I could do 6.5 minute miles and caught a LOT of shit for my "slow run times".

Now?  Psh.  If I'm running better come with me.

Quoted:

sHE AIN'T GOT NO ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://c.tenor.com/OmwtVIeBcKAAAAAd/twerk.gif

sHE GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She parties with models.

Her stimulant drawer is well stocked.
View Quote

Go on..
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Her mom is a pig faced fatty. Some day she will be too.
View Quote
Doesn't have to be.

My MIL and 3 out of 4 Sister-in-laws are huge, my wife and her youngest sister have had the self discipline to keep the weight off.

My wife turned 60 this year, she's 5'1" and weighs 115lbs, same weight she was when I married her 32 years ago

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 3:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
This is a gun forum. Wtf op?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top