User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 602
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1. didn't report it for 30 years

2. she didn't tell anyone until 2012 after she became aware of him becoming a federal judge

3. the 3rd person she says was in the room, denies it happened.

4. no other witnesses

5. Kavanaugh has a clean record for the last 35 years

6. 60 women he knew in high school says he was always a perfect gentleman back then

7. The accuser is a democrat that donates to democrat campaigns

IT DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN.

If the GOP caves on this, I will never vote again.
View Quote
My bet is a few of the squishy ones will.
They always do.
It is a shame that McCain isn't around to lead the charge. I mean the guy left his first wife after she was disfigured in a car wreck so he was a great role model in the march for women's rights.

ETA: Nobody on the left will question the timing of this, they will just start being their usual outraged selves.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Doesn’t matter if it happened or not. All that matters is the accusation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, look!  Let's frame someone for a supposed event that took place 35 years ago and we have no proof it ever happened.

Totally legit.
Not anymore.

They accused Trump of all sorts of things and none of it mattered.

I think this tactic is used up and probably won't be effective anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So it as okay when he was a federal judge but if he became a Supreme Court Judge you must now come forward?

[edit] questioning the accuser not you guys.
View Quote
As a lower level federal judge, would he not see more cases where that type of attitude (if he

actually had it, which I don't believe he does) would damage MORE women than at the

level of the Supreme Court?  Doesn't ANY federal judge hear more cases than the SCUS?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
#idontcare
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Herman Cain
Roy Moore
Clarence Thomas
Donald Trump
...there is a pattern here
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#6]
CSBitch. Link to filed Police report? Surely she filed a police report when this occurred.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Yet nominating judges that like to take a dump on the constitution is GTG
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Accusation is sent, at first anonymously, to the Democrats (and only the Democrats) on the Senate Judiciary Committee in July.  Neither Feinstein, nor Spartacus, nor Kamala “gotcha...no I don’t” Harris, for all of their grandstanding during the nomination hearings over days of testimony, decide to ask Kavanaugh about this directly or to have his accuser submit written testimony or even to testify in a closed session, and also decline to ask any other witnesses about Kavanaugh’s behavior in this regard.  Then, after the time has come and gone for this matter to be subject to scrutiny on live TV, when their Republican colleagues on the judiciary committee would have a chance to examine the evidence, Feinstein decides to publish these allegations; days before the Senate is due to vote on the issue, the woman in question finally comes forward.

It’s not a conspiracy, just very convenient timing I’m sure.  It’s political dirty tricks and slander and anyone with an IQ over 50 should be able to see through it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Herman Cain
Roy Moore
Clarence Thomas
Donald Trump
...there is a pattern here
https://media.giphy.com/media/jCSt9ZCpT9RcY/giphy.gif
View Quote
Cain dropped out of the race the moment the allegations came to light.  I think that one may have been legit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So it as okay when he was a federal judge but if he became a Supreme Court Judge you must now come forward?

[edit] questioning the accuser not you guys.
View Quote
I mean, right? His nomination process to the DC Circuit dragged on for years as the CommieCrats refused to give it a vote, and during all of that time for political grandstanding to obstruct his appointment to the most influential circuit of the Court of Appeals, no one dug this dirt up?  Give me a break, if it was there the swamp creatures that wanted to stop his nomination back then would have found it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's not a conspiracy, just very convenient timing I'm sure.  It's political dirty tricks and slander and anyone with an IQ over 50 should be able to see through it.
View Quote
So Democrat voters are going to buy it hook, line, and sinker?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Watch Murkowski and Collins for getting weak in the knees.
View Quote
This is the real point; they know it’s fake but they think maybe they can get enough “nos” from Manchin et al and a couple of the RINOs to block Literally Hitler’s SCOTUS nominee.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#13]
In before she comes out as a Hillary voter that never lived anywhere near where she claims.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Watch Murkowski and Collins for getting weak in the knees.
View Quote
Spot on  This is the hope with all of this. To give cover.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Produce the police report from the time it happened or it didn't happen....if she didn't report it then, then why now? We know why cause its a BS political hate crime being pulled by the far left. Jail her for making false reports and sue her for slander along with all MSM outlets who report it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol, bullshit. Complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Well.   Now it’s an attempted rape accusation and the squishy republicans will fall off as will every red state democrat that might have otherwise voted to save it.

Democrat assasination squad wins again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I simply do not believe her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Confirmation hearings are this week, correct?  Interesting timing,  delay, delay, delay.  Yeah, they are desperate for a blue wave.  Keep on hoping shitbags.

I welcome our new SC justice and look forward to many more appointments over the next six years.  They're gonna' regret these shenanigans for decades.

eta Elections have consequences.  So does shitbaggery.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#22]
lol... FUCK OFF.

He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.
View Quote
Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.
View Quote
She took a polygraph to prove she was telling the truth, but didn't want to tell anyone about? Bullshit.

Regardless, things could get ugly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#24]
The MSM and the left were able to pull this BS off with that senator last year so here we are.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I can't wait until he's confirmed.
View Quote
I can't wait until Ginsburg dies
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Let's see her take a polygraph.
View Quote
Article says she did
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, look!  Let's frame someone for a supposed event that took place 35 years ago and we have no proof it ever happened.

Totally legit.
Not anymore.

It mattered to those who would believe anything the media says.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Re: defamation.  I'm pretty sure he would have to prove she's lying to get anywhere, which is impossible. . . Which is exactly the point
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Look at her photo. Not surprisingly, a ManJaw.

And people need to calm down and man up. This isn't about taking Kavanaugh out. It's about energizing all those idiot single moms to vote in the mid terms.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#32]
This playing about almost exactly like the Anita Hill bullshit with Clarence Thomas doesn't seem suspicious at all. Nope. I'm just some country-redneck, misogynist rube who thinks this bitch is full of shit. Demoncrats are a bunch of low-down, dirty, lying scum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If the GOP caves on this, I will never vote again.
View Quote
as long as in the future you're willing, if necessary, to use the other box besides the ballot box
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This playing about almost exactly like the Anita Hill bullshit with Clarence Thomas doesn't seem suspicious at all. Nope. I'm just some country-redneck, misogynist rube who thinks this bitch is full of shit. Demoncrats are a bunch of low-down, dirty, lying scum.
View Quote
High tech lynching by the US Senate.
Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Happened when he was how old? Even if true we had a Senator who had a car accident and left a lover to drown. A president who as a adult, was sued for sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Just in case no one has said it...

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Happened when he was how old? Even if true we had a Senator who had a car accident and left a lover to drown. A president who as a adult, was sued for sexual harassment.
View Quote
But they didn’t have notes from a therapist. And their accusers weren’t psychologists.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"I thought he might inadvertently kill me"

Come on...really?
View Quote
If you’re going to create a fantastical story, might as well go all in.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't wait until he's confirmed.
I doubt she'll have to be replaced during this term, but if she happened to either die or become completely incapacitated before 2020, the resulting behavior of the Democrats would be vastly worse than what we're seeing now.

It would be biblical.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#40]
It would be more believable that this girl tried to get into the pants of a "rich elite school boy" who was out of her league. After she jumped him hoping he would shag her while drunk. But was denied. Salty wounds.  Either way, IDGAF. The dems want actual felons to be appointed to positions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
High tech lynching by the US Senate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8
View Quote
With any luck this bullshit will not stop Kavanaugh's confirmation and he will be motivated to vote and opine as staunchly conservative as the Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Michael Moore:  Maybe she tried to grope Kavanaugh and his friend stopped her...She admits being drunk.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hopefully the day after a successful midterm election.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not a conspiracy, just very convenient timing I'm sure.  It's political dirty tricks and slander and anyone with an IQ over 50 should be able to see through it.
Yup
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
lol... FUCK OFF.

She took a polygraph to prove she was telling the truth, but didn't want to tell anyone about? Bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
lol... FUCK OFF.

He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.
Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.

She took a polygraph where she attested a summary of the events was accurate? "Where you in a room with Kavanaugh during a party, and did he try to have sex with you?" could have been that summary/question, and she could have passed that with flying colors even if nothing untoward happened between them.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Can you really trust the recall of a supposed drunk?  And what of her credibility if she was drinking illegally?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Edited
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:57:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She took a polygraph where she attested a summary of the events was accurate? "Where you in a room with Kavanaugh during a party, and did he try to have sex with you?" could have been that summary/question, and she could have passed that with flying colors even if nothing untoward happened between them.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol... FUCK OFF.

Kharn
Exactly...It is BS.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Not good at all. This is all the squishy Republicans need to jump ship.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 602
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top