Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2020 12:16:09 PM EDT
So, greetings Brethren! Glad to be with you. Seems I got into Masonry at an odd time, only got to go to one stated meeting before we were shut down, but glad to be a part of this.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where in TN?
View Quote

Knoxville area
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, greetings Brethren! Glad to be with you. Seems I got into Masonry at an odd time, only got to go to one stated meeting before we were shut down, but glad to be a part of this.
View Quote

Welcome Brother.

My first year I did my EA and then the Lodge went dark for the Summer, so I feel your pain. It's a weird feeling, just getting started in something and then it stops. But it will pass.

You have a lifetime ahead of you.

I've been a Mason for two years, and I have no regrets at all. I hope I have a lot more years on this Earth so I can begin to scratch the surface of all it has to offer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:51:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome Brother!
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Still waiting for mine
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Welcome Brother

I interviewed a guy last week who put in his petition at the tail end of February.  March hit and we had no more meetings.  Next week we are having a meeting finally.

I feel that later this fall we will probably get shut down again.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2020 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Welcome Brother

I interviewed a guy last week who put in his petition at the tail end of February.  March hit and we had no more meetings.  Next week we are having a meeting finally.

View Quote

We were shut down and then given the go ahead for a while. Quite a lot of degrees were performed but then we’ve been shit down again sadly. We can meet and have practice for now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 10:23:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We were shut down and then given the go ahead for a while. Quite a lot of degrees were performed but then we've been shit down again sadly. We can meet and have practice for now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome Brother

We were shut down and then given the go ahead for a while. Quite a lot of degrees were performed but then we've been shit down again sadly. We can meet and have practice for now.
we practice, but the Grand Lodge had us shut down and we couldnt rent our hall either, now the State has a 25 person in one room rule, so the Grand Lodge is suggesting we follow that.  Our last notice says, the first 25 people to show up get in.  I suspect, we will let in everyone that shows up.  We have 3 candidates to vote on.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:00:42 AM EDT
[#12]
We are allowed to have meetings and practice degree work, but not actually hold a degree.

We have 3 guys on hold and 2 that are holding their petitions right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top