Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2018 12:36:00 AM EDT
They are awesome.

I have a Lost Vape Traide that uses the DNA 250 chip.  It gave up the ghost after about a year and a half, all it will do is display "warranty service". Lost Vape doesn't make the Triade anymore and I was pretty bummed about not being able to find a replacement.

For the fuck of it I opened a ticket with Evolv.  They make the chip, not the ecig it is in.  They gave me an RMA number and told me to ship them the whole device, they will open it up and fix it/solder in a new chip under the chipset's warranty and will even pay the return shipping.  Pretty cool of them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Evolv is good folks. They did the same to me for a HanaModz device.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I got an email today from "dimension engineering" that my order had shipped.  No clue who they are, I didn't order anything from them that's for sure but the cost is $0 and ordered item is "Evolv Device Repair" so it must be my repaired Triade.  No updates on the ticket so communication is a bit lacking but if it's fixed for free that fast, I am not going to complain about it.  Says will be here on the 19th, will update.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I got it back today.  Not only did they replace the dna 250 chip, they replaced the plastic internal compartment that holds the batteries (mine was cracked) they also replaced the battery contacts. For all I know it's my old metal outside housing and buttons (same scratches so it is mine) and everything else is brand new. They don't even make the device and this was free of charge minus me shipping it to them.

That's amazing customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top