Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2018 6:20:49 PM EDT
friday night and holiday weekend news dump by doj to jw

(Washington, DC)  Judicial Watch today announced that in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the Justice Department (DOJ) admitted in a court filing last night that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) spy warrant applications targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial FISA warrants.

In the filing the Justice Department finally revealed that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Page FISA spy warrants, first issued in 2016 and subsequently renewed three times:

[National Security Division] FOIA consulted [Office of Intelligence]  to identify and locate records responsive to [Judicial Watch's] FOIA request. [Office of Intelligence] determined  that there were no records, electronic or paper, responsive to [Judicial Watch's] FOIA request with regard to Carter Page. [Office of Intelligence] further confirmed that the [Foreign Surveillance Court] considered the Page warrant applications based upon written submissions and did not hold any hearings.
View Quote
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-discloses-no-fisa-court-hearings-held-on-carter-page-warrants/

tldr - fisa court rubberstamped fisa warrents on carter page, without reviewing any of the material that was suppose to be the basis of the warrents

4 times
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Hah.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
emmmm... i did a search on judicial watch, which didn't turn up anything, mr hall dupe monitor

i'll toss the info there
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#4]
In before the post whores
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
burn it the fuck down
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
burn it the fuck down
View Quote
A little harsh for a mere dupe...
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
emmmm... i did a search on judicial watch, which didn't turn up anything, mr hall dupe monitor

i'll toss the info there
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

i'll toss the info there
I was not calling in to question the veracity with which you searched for the content which you posted

I was merely pointing out that there was, in fact, a duplicate thread that had been created prior to you posting yours
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Corrupt judicial (judges appointed by Supreme Court Justice Roberts), corrupt executive and legislative branches.

Majority corrupt/apathetic populace

What could go wrong

This is the real life version of Marvel’s SHIELD having been infiltrated then co-opted by Hydra and Trump is our Captain America.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top