Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/8/2019 10:12:55 PM EDT
Judicial watch has bruce orr 302 interview docs on their website

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch today released 34 pages of "302" report material from FBI interviews with Bruce Ohr, who was removed from his position as U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General in December 2017. The newly declassified documents were produced to Judicial Watch this evening.

These documents were obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the Justice Department for failing to respond to an August 6, 2018 FOIA request seeking Form 302s for a number of interviews with Ohr concerning his interactions with Steele (Judicial Watch v U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-02107)). A Form 302 is used by FBI agents to summarize the interviews that they conduct and contains information from the notes taken during the interview.
View Quote
https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncategorized/judicial-watch-fbi-302-interviews-with-bruce-ohr-on-spygate-released-to-judicial-watch/

shows state department working with fusion gps, fbi, to target Trump

hannity discussed with fitton, the findings on hannity tonight

update 8/15 page 2

new releases as noted by chokey on page 2

doj/fbi got dossier doc from nellie ohr, through husband bruce ohr, spreadsheet trying to connect people to Trump campaign, etc

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-doj-docs-show-nellie-ohr-sent-doj-anti-trump-russia-dossier-materials-through-her-husband-bruce-ohr/
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Hannity did his hour on this. Very damning. No way this can be ignored.

I'm still not clear on is Bruce Ohr a good guy. His wife is clearly a piece of shit.

Has Bruce been honest this whole time?
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm still not clear on is Bruce Ohr a good guy. His wife is clearly a piece of shit.

View Quote
Oh, it can be ignored.

Watch for the next big crisis soon.  The lefties are getting good at getting their crazies to pop.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope. He knew he was playing a role in a parallel construction job to spy on Trump.

Direct link to 302s. They targeted the NRA too.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/JW-v-DOJ-Ohr-302s-02107.pdf
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
there is a lot of information on the article linked.

bruce ohr acted as an intermediary between steele, and the fbi.
he funneled information from his wife at fusion gps, to the fbi.
he was involved in moving information between doj, fbi, and the state department.

edit - no, bruce ohr is not a good guy
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Hats off to the hard working people at Judicial Watch.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh, it can be ignored.

Watch for the next big crisis soon.  The lefties are getting good at getting their crazies to pop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, it can be ignored.

But is Bruce Ohr a good guy or not? From what I understand it seems like he is.

His wife is obviously a CIA Fusion GPS agent. Yet he seems to be warning the FBI about all of it, including his wife's lies.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
This

Fitton is doing some heavy lifting on several fronts.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

His wife is obviously a CIA Fusion GPS agent. Yet he seems to be warning the FBI about all of it, including his wife's lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, it can be ignored.

He's simply being honest about some things that's all...and not so honest about others.  He's been working sources or at least attempting to work sources such as Oleg Deripaska for years and if Steele could get him that magic he didn't care what it took.

Good?  I wouldn't go that far.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
The NRA deserves negative attention due to their own malfeasance but it is clear Clinton, Fusion, and some Russian cut-outs were working to get them dragged into this:

Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Hopefully this is the first step in burning all these motherfuckers.

I want some asses in jail.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
He was smart enough to CYA, that way when it blows up he can say, see I told them.

They knew and didn't care, so it didn't matter if they told them or not otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The NRA deserves negative attention due to their own malfeasance but it is clear Clinton, Fusion, and some Russian cut-outs were working to get them dragged into this:

View Quote
Yep and our side is buying into all of it destroying the organization just how the Dems planned it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Could not agree more.  Examples need to be made.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't hold your breath.
I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#17]
We were assured by the Under_Scores that Judicial Watch is a joke. B_S in particular.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We were assured by the Under_Scores that Judicial Watch is a joke. B_S in particular.
View Quote
Judicial Watch has never been a joke. They've been doing the work that the DOJ has refused to do.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Judicial watch has bruce orr 302 interview docs on their website

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch today released 34 pages of "302" report material from FBI interviews with Bruce Ohr, who was removed from his position as U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General in December 2017. The newly declassified documents were produced to Judicial Watch this evening.

These documents were obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the Justice Department for failing to respond to an August 6, 2018 FOIA request seeking Form 302s for a number of interviews with Ohr concerning his interactions with Steele (Judicial Watch v U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-02107)). A Form 302 is used by FBI agents to summarize the interviews that they conduct and contains information from the notes taken during the interview.
View Quote
https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncategorized/judicial-watch-fbi-302-interviews-with-bruce-ohr-on-spygate-released-to-judicial-watch/

shows state department working with fusion gps, fbi, to target Trump

hannity discussed with finton, the findings on hannity tonight
View Quote
Yep, we about had a coup. And if it had happened we would have a illegal president, a president that would go for a assault weapons ban in a second to make it ease to subjugate us deplorables. Yes the democrats have made the best case for the reason we have a second amendment anyone can ever come up with. If we had or do give up our guns we are lost because it could have happened and it will not be the last attempt. There has been no executions much less jail time for the treason and no incentive to not try again, so you can bet it will happen again

Never ever give your assault weapons up! At some point in the future you will need them when they are successful.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:55:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This

They do for sure
IIRC he said they have a bankroll of 80 million.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:55:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Judicial Watch has never been a joke. They've been doing the work that the DOJ has refused to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We wouldn't know 1/100th of the shit we know now about the Dem's 2016 shenanigans without JW.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We wouldn't know 1/100th of the shit we know now about the Dem's 2016 shenanigans without JW.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is a shame they don't have the authority to empanel a grand jury.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They didn't refuse to do it, they covered it up
It's like a game
"The info is available if you spend enough money, but we ain't gonna help you for free".
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yep and our side is buying into all of it destroying the organization just how the Dems planned it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NRA isn't guilty of Russian collusion, but WLP IS severely misusing member resources.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The NRA isn't guilty of Russian collusion, but WLP IS severely misusing member resources.
View Quote
Mismanagement of member resources combined with being ineffective at getting stuff done, AND IMHO, playing both sides to ensure that there is always a "need" for the NRA.

Sort of a version of "try & fail."  Not so much collusion with Russia, but definitely collusion with the dirty left.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:49:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Guys,

Please help JW if you can. They have a monthly donation plan. I give them a little each month, and it may be the only donation that I consider political, that I make that actually does some good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Mismanagement of member resources combined with being ineffective at getting stuff done, AND IMHO, playing both sides to ensure that there is always a "need" for the NRA.

Sort of a version of "try & fail."  Not so much collusion with Russia, but definitely collusion with the dirty left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is twofold. The NRA's issues is that they acted like many other major swamp group. They took their  funds and misused them. At the same time they were a huge target for the left.

The fact that the NRA was set up the effusion and then the FBI shows the type of politics that were being played.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Nope. He knew he was playing a role in a parallel construction job to spy on Trump.

Direct link to 302s. They targeted the NRA too.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/JW-v-DOJ-Ohr-302s-02107.pdf
View Quote
From your link.. Looks like they tried to implicate our new owner.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
in.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Graham also attended the Sea Island meetings after Rubio dropped out.

Imagine meeting with nevertrumpers in the media and tech.  You're strategizing how to get rid of Trump and at the time slide support to Cruz.

You're also being promised big donations if the tech industries' interests are prioritized even if Trump wins.  That includes all this H1B visas and cozy Chinese relationships.

Graham is a snake in the grass regarding this issue.  He's cleaner than a McCain but by no means wants to get to the bottom of this.  His move to get Barr to appoint another SC to investigate the Spygate issue was telling.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought we knew about the McCain Steele connection a year ago

The graham McCain connection was interesting. Graham was a new man after McCain passed. I assumed McCain had dirt on Graham and was holding him hostage in a sense.

Didn’t know about Graham and Sea Island event
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. Tom Fitton and team do an outstanding job for our side.  One of the very few that do nowadays...
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Look this is not important we need to focus on new gun laws, and assault weapons ban, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention

The media and the Democrat party (which are one and the same) will have something come up to deflect the attention.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I like Fitton, and think he'd do a great job as IG.

But he's probably better off where he is right now, doing what he's doing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm surprised there isn't an official foxnews copy of hannity from last night available to watch.

that said, this isn't on mass media as a story. the dem gun control is, though
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see an NRA LIfe member icon up there.   As one, let me say emphatically, Wayne La Pierre needs to be treated like Il Duce was at the end.

No one destroyed the NRA but the NRA.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Nothing will happen.  Nothing ever happens
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The graham McCain connection was interesting. Graham was a new man after McCain passed. I assumed McCain had dirt on Graham and was holding him hostage in a sense.

Didn't know about Graham and Sea Island event
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't know about Graham and Sea Island event
We knew about it after the election.

What didn't officially know his staff was in contact prior to.

Additionally one should read the articles written David Kramer in late March early April of 2016.

Its eerie how they were setting this up well in advance.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
That’s because we’ve always done what we’ve always did. Not anymore, we see through the charade.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oh, it can be ignored.

View Quote
That's what I was thinking next democrat mass shooter in 3, 2, 1, .........
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nah, the NRA leadership dug their own graves, had nothing to do with 'Muh Russians'
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep, we about had a coup. And if it had happened we would have a illegal president, a president that would go for a assault weapons ban in a second to make it ease to subjugate us deplorables. Yes the democrats have made the best case for the reason we have a second amendment anyone can ever come up with. If we had or do give up our guns we are lost because it could have happened and it will not be the last attempt. There has been no executions much less jail time for the treason and no incentive to not try again, so you can bet it will happen again

Never ever give your assault weapons up! At some point in the future you will need them when they are successful.
View Quote
I don't have 'assault weapons'. None of mine have assaulted anyone
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That’s because we’ve always done what we’ve always did. Not anymore, we see through the charade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh huh.  I'm sure Trump will get right on throwing all of these people in jail.  Just like the assault on our 2nd Amendment is over right?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Nadler and the NYS AG are racing to dig up anything they can on Trump or one of his kids in the hopes they beat the DOJ before they end their investigation. They want to be able to do a back door a deal with Trump by saying we have you and you have us so lets drop it all and walk away. If that is the case hopefully Trump says Trump don't play that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#50]
It appears Graham has some explaining to do
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top