Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No investigation of voter fraud
Attacking conservatives daily

At the bottom of the article he says he is up for open discussion but there is no comment section
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You simply cannot underestimate the damage those fucktards did at the Capitol last week. This will continue to be used as proof that anyone on the right is nuts, violent, and that steps must be taken to curb them in. It allows them to completely ignore the rioting last year. Unbelievable...
View Quote

There first arrest is a left activist, and there's alleged leaked video of a CNN employee with him as one of the first in the capital.

It was clearly a mix of crazies and leftists that were amongst the first the start it.

Believe nothing that you hear, and almost nothing that you see.

They could have started something like this at any time to move their agenda forward.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
fuckballs like that that want to to tell me how many guns I can buy in a month, are EXACTLY WHY I'M BUYING GUNS.

Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You simply cannot underestimate the damage those fucktards did at the Capitol last week. This will continue to be used as proof that anyone on the right is nuts, violent, and that steps must be taken to curb them in. It allows them to completely ignore the rioting last year. Unbelievable...
View Quote

Considering they were ignoring them before this happened nothing has changed.

Sooner or later we are going to need to learn that being reactionary is predictable and idiotic.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Shutting down online guns and ammo sales and being stuck with local inventory. It's been 20 years since I've seen anything of interest in a local shop
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

While the whole time ignoring it when ANTIFA or BLM riots...

selective proof
selective law enforcing

when put together is a power of control all in its own.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

They already did that, lmao. Literally nothing changed other than it gave Republican congresscritters an excuse to distance themselves from Trump- which they have wanted since about, oh, 2015.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Securitized means divided up and packaged for sale as a financial instrument
View Quote

Freudian slip?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe the rest of us should be scared. Of you.

View Quote

Yes, you should.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I believe that there was an embedded lefty - no doubt about it, but to think that "they" started and continued it is laughable. All the people who were arrested (with this one exception) were MAGA and QAnon people according to their social media profiles. Quit deflecting blame.
View Quote
Rumors have it that over 200 cell phones were leftists at the capitol.  Don't be carrying water for the left.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Believe it. People are fed up. This was a spontaneous action initiated by well placed agent provocateurs that used the crowds emotions to their benefit.
We saw the same plays and players being used over the summer to spark some of the riots.

Rally's and protests can easily turn into a mob. Once you are in the group you are along for the ride. That's why I avoid large groups in general.

Personally, I think rally's and protests are jousting at windmills and a waste of resources. The whole point of it is to draw attention but the media is always going to spin it peaceful or not.

They already were ignoring the peaceful protests. Seems that you are worried the Marxists are going to do something that they weren't already going to do.

Nothing has changed.

Edit for clarity.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rumors have it that over 200 cell phones were leftists at the capitol.  Don't be carrying water for the left.
View Quote

Rumors have it eh
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Securitized means divided up and packaged for sale as a financial instrument
View Quote
Ah, good catch!
This Johnson chik must be one of those better educated than Trump voter types.

Maybe I missed it, but she forgot the thing about guns compensating for...shortcomings.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#19]
The sales are up 1,000% is crap. They have no inventory.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I have more than I need or want. What am I scared of? Not a damn thing. Come at me bro.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I stopped into my LGS earlier today just to say hello to the owners, who are friends of mine. Giddy hardly described their moods. Yes they have sold a tremendous amount of merchandise, but they can't replace it. This is your typical small town gun shop. Good people just trying to make a living, they are afraid they may have to shut down until they can restock. They have no idea when that will be. The last "panic" didn't really effect us, out here in the middle of nowhere. This is different. I hope it passes soon.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, but being passive isn’t exactly accomplishing anything either.

The asymmetric standards of judgement are a killer, and most folks don’t think about it enough to even realize it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like that douchebag is scared.

Good.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top