User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alcohol sales are gonna plummet now that the Trump drinking games are over.

Goonie goo goo.
View Quote
COME ON MAN!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I give it six months......The MSM is going to be in such dire need of viewers that they will be drunk calling Trump just to hear his voice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The inauguration of President Joe Biden won more viewers than President Donald Trump’s 2017 ceremony, per early Nielsen figures, and saw a reversal of fortunes for some of the nation’s best-watched cable-news outlets.

Approximately 39.87 million people watched the half-hour swearing-in ceremony over the nation’s six major TV-news outlets, according to Nielsen, compared with 38.35 million viewers for the 2017 event. The 2021 figure represents an approximately 4% increase over its 2017 predecessor.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/tv-ratings-joe-biden-inauguration-trump-1234889655/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOMETHING DONT ADD UP!

Video

I wish they did not have the covid excuse for people not attending so we could have seen the actual crowd numbers, the real turnout would have made Joe and the Ho a laughing stock.

The inauguration of President Joe Biden won more viewers than President Donald Trump’s 2017 ceremony, per early Nielsen figures, and saw a reversal of fortunes for some of the nation’s best-watched cable-news outlets.

Approximately 39.87 million people watched the half-hour swearing-in ceremony over the nation’s six major TV-news outlets, according to Nielsen, compared with 38.35 million viewers for the 2017 event. The 2021 figure represents an approximately 4% increase over its 2017 predecessor.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/tv-ratings-joe-biden-inauguration-trump-1234889655/

And yet more people watched Trump's farewell speech the day before...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That's because the other 70 million were working.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hardly anyone cast votes for Biden.  They cast votes against Trump.
View Quote

I think that is mostly a myth I am sure some did, across the nation perhaps thousands but no more than that, I would guess around 70% of Biden votes were harvested, manufactured or  computer generated/manipulated.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Those were purely orange man bad votes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I voted for trump in 2016 (and 2020) and I didn’t watch his inauguration.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#9]
GD just can't get their mind around this election and I'm not sure why lol

Dems didn't show out this election to vote for Biden. They showed out to vote against Trump  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#10]
What's normal daily viewership from those sources. Without that number its a mute point. Think about how many businesses have a tv playing on a news channel 24/7 anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dems didn't show out this election to vote for Biden. They showed out to vote against Trump  

View Quote

Perhaps a lot perhaps most believe that is a grossly over exaggerated assumption.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dead people don't watch TV, yo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably because there was too much fuckery to trust it? And the refusal of the Dems to go out of their way to show that there was no fuckery.

Don't forget, Biden wasn't getting shit for votes in the Primaries either. Most people were trying to get him to drop out for a while, because he was just their to split the votes. Then lo and behold, he started getting flooded with votes! Just in time to turn things around (his camping slogan was No Malarkey lol)
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Repeat after me: No one voted for Biden. They voted against Trump, like the media told them to. And, with mail in ballots, they didn't have to do much to vote.

So, there ya go.

Was there fraud? Sure. Did the enthusiasm FOR Biden matter? No.

I'm not sure why ARFcom refuses to see this, but mail in plus hatred makes for a hell of a turnout.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#15]
If you want to see something funny, go to youtube and click on any link to any Biden/Harris video...then look at the number of up/down votes.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump got more votes than Obama did in 2008. Trump got 11,000,000 more votes than what he won with in 2016.

Trump won like 80% of counties in the U.S. He won 18 of 19 Bell Weathers.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#17]
I bet all those union pipeline plumbers watched and cheered. Then had the rug yanked out from under them and cried.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trump got more votes than Obama did in 2008. Trump got 11,000,000 more votes than what he won with in 2016.

View Quote
There is currently an investigation underway of the AZ election results. The Federal Election Commission allows for only 0.00008% error rates in voting machines. In AZ the level was 85,000 times the allowable level.

They also mentioned the fact that there are 150,000 more registered Republicans than registered Demoncraps.  

It seems they're also looking into the voting machine logs and tallying the 'adjustments'.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What's normal daily viewership from those sources. Without that number its a mute point. Think about how many businesses have a tv playing on a news channel 24/7 anyway.
View Quote

If you watch the video in OP, you'll see that Trump had 31+ million viewers 4 years ago. Back when everyone was at work, and everyone knew that those numbers were lowered in an attempt to show that 'no one was watching'
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There is currently an investigation underway of the AZ election results. The Federal Election Commission allows for only 0.00008% error rates in voting machines. In AZ the level was 85,000 times the allowable level.

They also mentioned the fact that there are 150,000 more registered Republicans than registered Demoncraps.  

It seems they're also looking into the voting machine logs and tallying the 'adjustments'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

80+% of GD agrees that the election was stolen.

The list of things 80+% of GD agree on could probably be counted on 1 hand. Guns are good. Tits are nice. If I had a million bucks I'd do two chicks at the same time.

Those are the only three things that come immediately to mind that might get 80+% of GD to agree.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The inauguration of President Joe Biden won more viewers than President Donald Trump's 2017 ceremony, per early Nielsen figures, and saw a reversal of fortunes for some of the nation's best-watched cable-news outlets.

Approximately 39.87 million people watched the half-hour swearing-in ceremony over the nation's six major TV-news outlets, according to Nielsen, compared with 38.35 million viewers for the 2017 event. The 2021 figure represents an approximately 4% increase over its 2017 predecessor.

View Quote
Most wanted to see if their was another uprising
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you want to see something funny, go to youtube and click on any link to any Biden/Harris video...then look at the number of up/down votes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57642/Youtube_down_votes_jpg-1791264.JPG
View Quote

It was probably more dislikes. Youtube has been deleting dislikes on biden videos.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who, the Republican voters?
View Quote

You don’t think the white elitists who voted for him work?

It happened middle of the day on a Wednesday.  I’m surprised it got 10 million.  Who the fuck watches an inauguration on tv?  When trump won the first time I didn’t go, and I live 35 miles from the White House.  Had he won this time I wouldn’t have watched it on tv.  I have literally anything better to do.....I’d rather watch my dog hump a stuffed animal than watch an inauguration from anyone.  I’ll catch the highlights, if that.  We are, collectively, reaching.  The fact that “he only had 10 million watch his inauguration” doesn’t mean anything other than he had 10 million people watch it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Perhaps a lot perhaps most believe that is a grossly over exaggerated assumption.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From everything I witnessed personally, they were hyper motivated to get Trump out of office like I've never seen before. Would you expect the natural consequence of the media's 100% negative coverage and Trump's own choice to constantly troll them to be anything else?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOMETHING DONT ADD UP!

Video

I wish they did not have the covid excuse for people not attending so we could have seen the actual crowd numbers, the real turnout would have made Joe and the Ho a laughing stock.

Biden got more votes than any other president in US history and that only translated into a 4% bump in viewership?  i think this only proves the op's point.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In his defense, most of his voter base was waiting in line for their lottery tickets.
View Quote

Or breathlessly waiting for the people from Publisher's clearing house to show up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He didn't get that many votes by humans.
The machines voted him in.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I bet all those union pipeline plumbers watched and cheered. Then had the rug yanked out from under them and cried.
View Quote

And will eat more shit the dumb asses...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The truth right here ^^^

kwg
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Yes it does.

Karens and soccer moms who don't care to vote bought the media's lie that covid was trumps fault.

They turned out and voted biden and that little swing was enough to turn the election.

They don't care about biden one bit. No one does.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Amazing how they pulled this off, they used every branch of government to get it done, from people on the street, to mayors, to governors, to judges, to law enforcement, to elected officials and the way up to the military. Everybody was in on it. The biggest coup to ever take place.
View Quote

Impressive indeed...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#33]
IT was not so much a vote for Biden as a vote against Trump.

Everyone is going to get what we so richly deserve for this. There will be no utopia for the hoi polloi.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's one for every occasion ...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine, if you will, that this recent election will legally be determined to be fraudulently tabulated/ reported which would result is some changes. Wouldn't that be some shit...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Most wanted to see if their was another uprising
View Quote

I agree and am surprised there weren't more,  the way they hyped it up like a right- left superbowl. I'm sure there were a fair amount hoping for some sort of violent train wreck.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#38]
I've never watched an inauguration in my life, unless it was on in an airport bar or similar.  I've voted in every election.

Supposedly more people watched Biden's that Trumps, and more people watched Obama's, which seems reasonable to me, since we were told for weeks that it was going to be a violent shitshow.

I can get people watching the "first black president" as a historical moment, he was charismatic and novel.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:40:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think that is mostly a myth I am sure some did, across the nation perhaps thousands but no more than that, I would guess around 70% of Biden votes were harvested, manufactured or  computer generated/manipulated.
View Quote

What do you base that estimate on?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#40]
What doesn’t add up is any correlation between an election  and people watching TV two months later.

Nobody watches TV anymore
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a fact.
 Their hatred of Trump was their sole reason for voting Xiden.
 Of the 1/2 dozen Xiden voters I've spoken to, not 1 could give me a policy of his they liked over Trump's.
 In fact , ALL of they were stunned when I told them by China Joe supports defunding the pilice, open borders and
free healthcare for illegals.
 Stupid motherfuckers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top