Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2020 8:58:31 PM EDT
Link

Attachment Attached File

Her Eminence Dr. Jill Biden, Ed.D., probably doesn't have a lot of free time, given her extensive duties as caretaker for her husband Joe, the Democratic nominee for president. That must be why she enlisted a coauthor to carry the load on Joey: The Story of Joe Biden, an illustrated children's book comprising just 27 pages of actual text.

Kathleen Krull was an obvious choice, given her absolute dominance of the woke preschool-age market with titles such as Hillary Rodham Clinton: Dreams Taking Flight, No Truth Without Ruth: The Life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Starstruck: The Cosmic Journey of Neil deGrasse Tyson.

It's safe to assume, however, that Dr. Jill at least wrote her own blurb on the dedication page, which reads: "To my grandchildren: Naomi, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Hunter, and Beau."

This page must have eluded the book's fact-checkers, if there were any, because it simply isn't true. Despite their repeated assertions to the contrary, the Bidens have at least seven grandchildren—not six. Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy are Hunter Biden's children from his first marriage. Hunter and new wife Melissa Cohen recently celebrated the birth of a son, Beau, named after the deceased brother whose widow Hunter briefly dated. Natalie and Hunter are Beau's children.

Hunter, however, is also the legally acknowledged father of a fifth child—grandchild number seven—identified in Arkansas court documents as "NJR." A DNA test established Hunter's paternity "with scientific certainty." Hunter reached a settlement with the child's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts—who worked under the stage name "Dallas" at the Mpire Gentlemen's Club in Washington, D.C.—requiring him to make monthly child-support payments. Joe Biden's continued refusal to acknowledge NJR's existence raises serious questions about the former vice president's professed devotion to law and science.

This is all to say that such factual errors would reflect poorly on any author, but are especially egregious when the (acknowledged) author has a doctoral degree in education from the University of Delaware, which Jill does, by the way.

More at link.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
i think an illegitimate bastard grandson is the least of creepy old dementia joe's worries
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Her Eminence Dr. Jill Biden  

Fuckin narcissistic bitch, just like her husband.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Pile of steaming shit.  

Belive me.

100%
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]

This came to mind immediately
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Lunden Alexis Robertswho worked under the stage name "Dallas" at the Mpire Gentlemen's Club in Washington, D.C.
View Quote
Cocaine and hookers
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Now what I know to get people for Christmas
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I really want to see the illustration where he battles Corn Pop but need a warning which page to skip for his nude swimming portrayal.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
The cover makes him look like a hair sniffer from a young age, let the photoshops begin.

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Link

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/259519/E11CEC48-8156-4FA1-A269-D79F159857E8_jpe-1501255.JPG

Her Eminence Dr. Jill Biden, Ed.D., probably doesn't have a lot of free time, given her extensive duties as caretaker for her husband Joe, the Democratic nominee for president. That must be why she enlisted a coauthor to carry the load on Joey: The Story of Joe Biden, an illustrated children's book comprising just 27 pages of actual text.

Kathleen Krull was an obvious choice, given her absolute dominance of the woke preschool-age market with titles such as Hillary Rodham Clinton: Dreams Taking Flight, No Truth Without Ruth: The Life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Starstruck: The Cosmic Journey of Neil deGrasse Tyson.
View Quote

I read this thinking it was satire, especially the part in red.

I really should have known better.

Quoted:
Now what I know to get people for Christmas
View Quote

I'll do that if it goes on clearance or I find it at the dollar store.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#10]
It should be titled "No country for an old 'tard."
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:41:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Odd title.

Living with Altimzers would have been more appropriate.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#13]
She probably reads it to Joe every morning when he wakes up to help him remember who he is
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Titled, “Where Are My Pants”
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't think it's dementia,he has always been weird and awkward-just go watch clips of him from the 80s,I believe his "curious" behavior is because he's been jacked on sedatives since 2015. I am completely serious about this,I think he probably got a script after his son died and he now spends his days goofed to the gills on benzos.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Simple rule. Democrats writing books prior to an election is a method of dumping HUGE $$$ into a campaign without involving that pesky federal elections commission.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Can't wait to find it at Ollie's for $1, right next to all the Hill-dawg "what happened" books.

Quoted:
Simple rule. Democrats writing books prior to an election is a method of dumping HUGE $$$ into a campaign without involving that pesky federal elections commission.
View Quote

Huge book deals for relative nonentities that nobody would ever care to read a book about or by are a very obvious attempt at pay offs and in some cases probably money laundering.

I don't think this is one or those, this is just a stupid thing all on its own.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#19]
But does it have illustrations of Corn Pop?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:29:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She probably reads it to Joe every morning when he wakes up to help him remember who he is
View Quote

Its like ‘50 First Dates’ if Drew Barrymore was running for prez and a pervert.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Yuhp.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't think it's dementia,he has always been weird and awkward-just go watch clips of him from the 80s,I believe his "curious" behavior is because he's been jacked on sedatives since 2015. I am completely serious about this,I think he probably got a script after his son died and he now spends his days goofed to the gills on benzos.

View Quote

I agree, but I think it’s brain damage from his surgeries the docs said would cause damage.

Regardless, he’s unfit for leading a horse parade, much less government.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Her Eminence Dr. Jill Biden  

Fuckin narcissistic bitch, just like her husband.  
View Quote

Uh, that is the sarcasm of the articles author, not Jill Biden.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Will sell 500,000 copies prior to release ($12.95 per book x 500,000 = $6.5M) plus a book advancement fee of $10M because "the world needs to know Joey's Story". So, campaign nets just over $15M in illegal campaign contributions via dark money.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Well then.  Herr Hitlery had a children's book written about her too.  It help her win second place.  Let's see if hystery repeats itself.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It should be titled "No country for an old 'tard."
View Quote

PLEASE !  SOMEBODY MAKE THAT INTO A MEME !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top