Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2024 11:23:23 PM EDT
Fox news 5 minute video by Jesse Watters

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6344713220112
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesse Watters is an idiot and anybody who watches him is a fool.

Bill O'Reilly must be so embarrassed to be the guy who gave him his start on Fox.

How far things have fallen since the days of the No Spin Zone.  Now it's nothing but pro-Trump spin all day every day.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Banana republic
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
All the way back to Russia, Russia Russia... But no one goes to jail...
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bill O'Reilly must be so embarrassed to be the guy who gave him his start on Fox.

How far things have fallen since the days of the No Spin Zone.  Now it's nothing but pro-Trump spin all day every day.
View Quote

You still mad Hillary lost?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bill O'Reilly is a statist pompous asshole.  He might have gotten a couple things right but he is no hero.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bless your little heart
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

You seem...

...concerned
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Man I was like why are y’all quoting someone that ain’t even in this thread?

Then I membered

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You seem...

...concerned
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem...

...concerned

He insults my intelligence every time I hear him talk.  I'm sure most of the news side of Fox is embarrassed he's on their network.

Yeah Bill wasn't right on all the issues but it didn't hurt my brain to watch him.

To get back on topic--every single one of Trump's prosecutions leads right back to Trump.  All of it was easily avoidable if he cared to try.  The idea that Biden is behind it is laughable.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:32:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He insults my intelligence every time I hear him talk.  I'm sure most of the news side of Fox is embarrassed he's on their network.

Yeah Bill wasn't right on all the issues but it didn't hurt my brain to watch him.

To get back on topic--every single one of Trump's prosecutions leads right back to Trump.  All of it was easily avoidable if he cared to try.  The idea that Biden is behind it is laughable.
View Quote
Yep wolfy was right.  CLICK
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then I membered

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384690/67CFE534-E6C6-4251-88AB-E3BB5086F93A_png-3130717.JPG
View Quote

@wolfjflywheel fuckin nailed it bro.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Added another
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#13]
The deeper they dig into Trump, the more dirt they turn up on democrats.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty sure you've done a stellar job of that yourself in just this one thread, not that there appears to have been much to start with.  
Once again join date definitely checks out.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:48:57 AM EDT
[#15]
They come out in every. single. Trump. thread.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:38:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then I membered

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384690/67CFE534-E6C6-4251-88AB-E3BB5086F93A_png-3130717.JPG
View Quote

Yep, he made it to my list too... lots of 2020 and up seem to make that list.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#17]
I have no one on my ignore list.
Never thought I would need to do that.
Times be a changing
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:04:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

??????
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:20:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy fucking high horse. You'll fit right in with a certain crowd.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was trolling in that Texas border thread also.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:38:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Banana republic
View Quote

Sad how many are totally okay with that because of their butt hurt.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:58:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, because the no-spin guy is a stand up bastion of morality. Just have to ignore the part about him paying quiet money to all the women he harassed over the years while at FOX.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:02:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bill O'Reilly is a statist pompous asshole.  He might have gotten a couple things right but he is no hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100%
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:31:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

DU is thata Way.....<<<<<<<<

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I cannot remember if you ever said what that "C" in your username meant.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:07:15 AM EDT
[#26]
What an idiot
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:14:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Lots of new Dumocrats on ARF lately.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

He may not have drained the swamp but he sure as fuck caused them to expose themselves.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:16:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lots of new Dumocrats on ARF lately.
View Quote

It happens every time an election draws near.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:17:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Democrat Underground is the place for people with extremely low: cognitive skills, morality, virtue and usefulness to civilization.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:19:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Times be a changing
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:29:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It must suck to be such a failure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YEP!  Dickhead gone!
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Violation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law, US Code 1983.

RICO involving the DC DA, NYC DA, Fulton County DA and Biden.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 3:56:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
You sound like one of those radical racist left wingers, you sure you're in the right forum?

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You sound like one of those radical racist left wingers, you sure you're in the right forum?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol I didn't know that being somebody who enjoyed watching Fox News regularly for many years prior to 2016 meant I was a radical racist left winger.  Thanks for educating me!

It's a shame Roger Ailes is gone, he would have appreciated the education as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go check this Arfcom page out
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They come out in every. single. Trump. thread.
View Quote

They never bitch about FJB though. Odd, that
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#40]
You know, I don't watch political shows at all.  Don't listen to talk radio and most of the times don't even recognise the names of anyone on said shows..

Even I have noticed that GD is  practically flooded  by ActBlue  accounts.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Times be a changing
View Quote

When your handle is free beer you have to be discerning of who you let hang around. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#42]
brandon is the misdirection, sacrificial fall guy,...leads back to Obama's handlers.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You still mad HillaryAttachment Attached File
lost?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still mad HillaryAttachment Attached File
lost?

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Times be a changing
View Quote

Naw, bra, be cool on that shit!
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

You seem triggered.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#46]
No, they don't, but if you are a unquestioning follower of a narcissist cult-of-personality leader, of course his being held accountable fits right in with a persecution complex.

Trump is a fucking liability. He is the only candidate who could lose to a potato and is fixing to again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No, they don't, but if you are a unquestioning follower of a narcissist cult-of-personality leader, of course his being held accountable fits right in with a persecution complex.

Trump is a fucking liability. He is the only candidate who could lose to a potato and is fixing to again.
View Quote

I see. Who has the ability not to capitulate instantly to lawfare? No one. No one else will have this fight.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The No Spin Zone? The show where O’Reilly claimed you can buy machine guns at Walmart…without even having to show ID? That Bill O’Reilly?

He turned out to be a big disappointment, too.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Of course they do. I mean it's not exactly a hidden thing. Everybody knows it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lol I didn't know that being somebody who enjoyed watching Fox News regularly for many years prior to 2016 meant I was a radical racist left winger.  Thanks for educating me!

It's a shame Roger Ailes is gone, he would have appreciated the education as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TDS can affect all sorts of people, symptoms are obvious to those around them.

Get well soon
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top