Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
Attachment Attached File

LOL dude, you're old.  All that shit happened last century.  These kids ain't got time for that greybeard shit!

I don't think she turned over the notes but she did berate the POWs and encouraged them to confess their "sins" and also made radio broadcasts from Hanoi berating the US.  She later said reports of POW torture were lies and said those saying that were brainwashed dupes.

I think she regrets everything she did back then.  There was an incident where a vet spit in her face at a booksigning and she refused to press charges.  So.

My mom died of lung cancer a few years ago so I hope if this is what kills her, it's fast.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

ETA: I did read up on her views on abortion and guns, though. Fuck that.
View Quote

LOL.... You're either playing dumb or you are dumb.  She made photo-op appearances and ran her cock-wrapper to help the NV make "See we are really good guys" propaganda at the same time they were holding American POWs and torturing the living shit out of them.  So no, it's not because she sat on a AA gun for a picture.

You can be opposed to the war, you can voice that opposition, but when you actively work to help them freshen up their image while soldiers are being whipped, starved, and beaten to death you can go die in a fire.  I hope her death really sucks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm going to set up a web site called "piss on Jan Fonda's grave" for those that can't get there in person. I'll send a small bottle that you piss in and send back. Once a month I'll take them all to her grave and dump them on it.
View Quote

I like you.  We can be friends.  You drink for free.  If you have a newsletter, I'll subscribe.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#5]
She was also a big supporter of the Black Panthers.  I had a friend who was a techie for the FBI and they used to listen to the surveillance tapes where she and Jean Seberg had sex with Black Panthers while Fonda's husband was in the next room, in true libtard cuck fashion.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Hilarious at all the people calling her a traitor, are probably the same folks screaming NO MORE FOREVER WARS!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I have since come to the conclusion that if I pissed on her grave and cursed her, God wouldn't want me in his kingdom. He is the judge not me......but I understand the other side.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

LOL.... You're either playing dumb or you are dumb.  She made photo-op appearances and ran her cock-wrapper to help the NV make "See we are really good guys" propaganda at the same time they were holding American POWs and torturing the living shit out of them.  So no, it's not because she sat on a AA gun for a picture.

You can be opposed to the war, you can voice that opposition, but when you actively work to help them freshen up their image while soldiers are being whipped, starved, and beaten to death you can go die in a fire.  I hope her death really sucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

Agreed.  If there is a hell, she deserves it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#9]
On behalf of the 5th SFG(A), I hope she lives a long time with bone mets!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Jane Fonda is the cancer
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#11]
It would have been perfect if she’d stayed and lived in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#12]
A rope would have been faster.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hilarious at all the people calling her a traitor, are probably the same folks screaming NO MORE FOREVER WARS!
View Quote
You equate aiding and abetting the enemy with message board rants?

OoooooOOOooookay.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
man, there was a time, back in the day, when she could almost stop a clock with her looks.
View Quote

Beowulf X ultra high mount too.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Helped bring in CA Proposition 65:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65
"The proposition
In 1986, political strategists including Tom Hayden and his then wife, environmental activist Jane Fonda..."
Used to be called irony, when I was young...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#16]
All you guys claiming she was "just a kid" and "we all make mistakes when we are young" do know she was 34 at the time, right?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
All you guys claiming she was "just a kid" and "we all make mistakes when we are young" do know she was 34 at the time, right?
View Quote

Already been addressed in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Helped bring in CA Proposition 65:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65
"The proposition
In 1986, political strategists including Tom Hayden and his then wife, environmental activist Jane Fonda..."
Used to be called irony, when I was young...
View Quote
Lyle Levitt had a chance.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#19]
F Jane Fonda.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:33:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#21]
My Vietnam Vet father will not be displeased with this news
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#22]
bummer, wish she had gotten the big "c" years ago
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Edit: She gave comfort to the enemy during a war.  And she hates America.  Nevertheless, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I’m unfortunately watching a friend die of cancer right now.  She’s in pain every day.  Jane Fonda gets no sympathy from me,
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#26]
50+ years too late, but better late than never.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#27]
She once gave a speech on a US Army base that told the soldiers that "if they really knew what communism was they would get down on their knees and pray that tomorrow America would be communist"
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#28]

A person who was intimately involved with destroying the nuclear power industry in the US has cancer?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
View Quote

If you weren't around when she cozied up to North Vietnam leaders and army officials, then you need to understand the hatred of us who know what she did. She was a traitor to all of the military by doing what she did, and she'll never be forgiven by us.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#30]
50 years late, but hey I will take what I can get.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#31]
She's 85 and done tremendous damage. Dance on her grave all you want to, but she lived a good bit longer than most with overflowing coffers of cash.

Life ain't fair.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#34]
IDK if it was a newscast during the time in which Jane Fonda was in N Vietnam, but prisoners on "display" from the Hanoi Hilton were known to spell Torture in morse code with their eye lids while on camera.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She had a right to oppose the war. That's what free speech is all about.

But to actively go to a country you at war with and be used for propaganda purposes. Which she knew she was doing BTW. And then coming back to the US and then to raise monetary SUPPORT for the people who were killing your own countrymen is on a whole nother level.

Protest the policians if you want, but where people like FJF got it wrong is they attacked the servicemen who believed they were doing their duty. And her ACTIONS and that of John effing Kerry lead to servicemen being treated like shit when they returned home getting spit on and shunned.

THAT'S why she is hated.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

LOL dude, you're old.  All that shit happened last century.  These kids ain't got time for that greybeard shit!

I don't think she turned over the notes but she did berate the POWs and encouraged them to confess their "sins" and also made radio broadcasts from Hanoi berating the US.  She later said reports of POW torture were lies and said those saying that were brainwashed dupes.

I think she regrets everything she did back then.  There was an incident where a vet spit in her face at a booksigning and she refused to press charges.  So.

My mom died of lung cancer a few years ago so I hope if this is what kills her, it's fast.
View Quote

Probably because it cost her $
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Soon?
Hopefully before the end of the year.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Good riddance to garbage,would have preferred a bus hit her.

fuck cancer and shitty people
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone up for DD on a beer fueled road trip for myself and a couple of other vets to take an epic whiz on her grave?
View Quote

I’m in. I’m bringing a 5 gallon bucket of shit and piss to dump on that cunts grave for my Dad. Rest in peace dad. Vietnam vet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I hope it hurts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Side affect of tobacco juice spat on her at a book signing years ago?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Side affect of tobacco juice spat on her at a book signing years ago?
View Quote

possibly, go on
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for your response. This has been thus far the best explanation of why people hate Jane Fonda.

Way better than the typical "just use Google" or "you're either playing dumb or are dumb"

I wasn't alive when Jane Fonda did that shit. Hell, my parents weren't even adults at that time. That being said, I get why a lot of veterans are pissed-off over what Jane did, and I can't blame them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Put it this way. The range I shot on in the 80's and 90's had a Jane Fonda steel gong at 300M made out of a Euclid leaf spring. It drew lots of fire, especially by the Vets.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Let’s think about this for a minute.

Now granted we , the US, were softening up targets throughout Europe via day time bombing from 1942 all the way up to D-day.

D-day was June 6th, 1944.

In less than a year, we went boots on the ground from Normandy, France  eastward for 745 miles to Berlin.  Hitler suicided himself on April 30th, 1945. Victory in Europe day was declared as May 8th, 1945.

So we couldn’t completely demolish a bunch of rice bowl eatin’ sandal wearin’ mother fuckers in the 11 years between the Gulf of Tonkin resolution (1964) and the fall of Saigon (1975)?

Methinks the object of Vietnam, Iraq, and A-stan wasn’t to win, but rather make huge sums of money for the PTB.

View Quote

At a slightly less conspiratorial level, actions (wars) like this have kept the US in practice since WWII.

I think mostly it's the fault of our pedigreed elite.  Presumption of ability not demonstrated by outcomes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whether we should have been in Vietnam is another subject.

Giving aid and encouragement to the enemy while our soldiers were there is treason. F'g bitch.

Whats sad is Cumala Harris and Biden can organize, encourage and hire Antifa / BLM to burn down American cities, beat people to death and threaten it won't stop...and shouldn't stop, until Trump is out of the White House, and nobody considers them traitors.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#49]
I hate cancer.

That said, f**k that commie bitch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#50]
When my father was stationed at Bergstrom AFB in the late 70s or early 80s she was there protesting or something outside the main gate. My father veered his 56 Belair towards her and scared the shit out of her. He got in trouble but said it was worth it seeing the fear in her eyes.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top