Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 538 of 929)
Page / 929
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PN5X5:
Did I hear right that there are 300 miles of tunnels under Gaza?  If true, how does an Army clear 300 miles of tunnels without a ton of casualties?
View Quote

Air displacing gas
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
What are the odds that those missiles were meant to be a false flag?   Launched at a Muslim country to get them involved?

Maybe Mecca?
View Quote
The houtis are fighting a war w/ saudi at the moment.  I'd say they'd more likely be shooting at a SA target vs israel.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Chairborne:

High explosives, gas, water…
No need to get all tunnel rat on them.
View Quote

You have to demilitarize the ordnance or they will dig it all up and come at you again.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MCDXXV:

This made me LOL.

Isn't that what tanks do?
View Quote

Yeah, tanks are kind of in an "aggressive" posture no matter how they are oriented.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Pump natural gas or propane into the tunnels. Have a drawing on who gets to light it off. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks coming out of the other tunnel openings. Like putting lighter fluid in an anthill and lighting it.
All the jets of flame shooting out of the other openings was a hoot as a kid.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Pump natural gas or propane into the tunnels. Have a drawing on who gets to light it off. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks coming out of the other tunnel openings. Like putting lighter fluid in an anthill and lighting it.
View Quote

That's one truck I'd be hesitant to drive into Gaza  more than most  do they make armored propane gas trucks  but enough of it wouldn't need ignited but have a bonus if it was
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

the environmentalist whackos wouldnt like that too much.  though if we could get enough killed in the process, then it becomes a wash or even maybe a win environmentally/population wise.  but then the leftists would cry.  but thats actually its own win.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

Okay, now that’s a badass photo:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/136710/IMG_5145_jpeg-2997410.JPG
View Quote

Damn. That is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Gaza's tunnels (video at link).
View Quote

I think people are underestimating their tunnel network. There's a good video by a guy who was fighting with the Kurds (civdiv) and spent time in tunnels, he pretty much tells you what won't work in clearing the tunnels out which are just about all the ideas that were suggested in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Just a guess but I bet the Hamas tunnels are at least as sophisticated as the Viet Cong tunnels. Read "The Tunnels of Cu Chi". They had doors and other means of limiting water and gas as well as good ventilation.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By x248716x:
so they sent the reservists home.  I guess Ann Margret is not coming.

if Biden restricted Israel to only targeted assassination and Iron Dome intercepts, and absolutely prohibited and condemned any Palistinian Gaza civilian casualties, otherwise the US will cut them off, then it looks like this was just a big military call-up drill?

Hamas military resupply through Egypt, Rafah crossing.  

but they did get in 2 weeks of no-holds-barred bombing.  it was "good" while it lasted, but not good enough.

did I get that right?
View Quote
...wut.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bophades:

the environmentalist whackos wouldnt like that too much.  though if we could get enough killed in the process, then it becomes a wash or even maybe a win environmentally/population wise.  but then the leftists would cry.  but thats actually its own win.
View Quote

Yep. The "reeeee-ing" would be bonus entertainment.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Biden: No American boots on the ground. Then proceeds to show the world boots are on the ground.

White House apologizes for accidentally revealing identities of US Special Forces in Instagram picture when they met Biden in Israel: Photo left for HOURS before being pulled

The White House has been forced to delete a photo of President Joe Biden meeting U.S. special forces in Israel - which showed their faces and could have revealed their identities.

It was already known that a small group of U.S. special forces are in Israel advising on how to potentially rescue scores of hostages, including Americans, held by terror group Hamas in Gaza.

The image of Biden shaking hands with them during his visit to Israel on Wednesday was published on the official White House Instagram page for hours and garnered thousands of likes and comments.

It appeared to violate Department of Defense rules by revealing the men's faces, which are usually blurred in any officially released photographs.

Everyday Pentagon practice is to hide the elite units' identities, whether in training or on deployment.

The men, unshaven with beards, wore camouflage and had American flags on their arms as they shook hands with Biden.

It came during an event at which the president met with Israeli medics who had responded to the attack by Hamas on Oct. 7 which claimed the lives of hundreds of Jewish men, women and children.

The now deleted White House Instagram post read: 'In Israel, President Biden met with first responders to thank them for their bravery and the work they’re doing in response to the Hamas terrorist attacks.'

The White House eventually apologized for the mistake in showing the special forces operators' faces, and took the photo down.

'As soon as this was brought to our attention, we immediately deleted the photo,' a White House spokesman told DailyMail.com.

'We regret the error and any issues this may have caused.'

Republicans slammed the blunder, with GOP Rep. Diana Harshbarger calling it 'gross incompetence'.

Link
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#14]
FJB
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#15]
So are we taking bets on what mashed potato brains says tonight? Im guessing he says he wants money for Israel and Ukraine but Congress this and that and he's giving Gaza bunches of aid that he swears it won't get to Hamas and blah blah blah.  Chances are they are doing him up as we speak so he'll be ready for prime time.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

I think people are underestimating their tunnel network. There's a good video by a guy who was fighting with the Kurds (civdiv) and spent time in tunnels, he pretty much tells you what won't work in clearing the tunnels out which are just about all the ideas that were suggested in this thread.
View Quote

I still stand by my idea of several tons of fire ants. You can't hide from nature
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By x248716x:
so they sent the reservists home.  I guess Ann Margret is not coming.
View Quote
They sent some home with the understanding that they might be called back.

There was something around a 130% response to the call-up, meaning they had more than they needed or probably could supply right away.

sending the extras home until they can be properly processed makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

I still stand by my idea of several tons of fire ants. You can't hide from nature
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ambush151:
Regarding tunnels, how feasible would it be to run big wire rope into those things like a plumber with a snake. Schlumberger/Haliburton and out of work oil field workers could come up with something.
View Quote

I keep thinking they ought to fill them with LNG and look for everywhere the smoke / fire comes to the surface.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Did I hear right that there are 300 miles of tunnels under Gaza?  If true, how does an Army clear 300 miles of tunnels without a ton of casualties?
View Quote
Why would we try to avoid casualties in the tunnels? Isn't that where the terrorists are hiding?

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amendment:
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/landing-page-double-take-354.gif

They would cross over from Africa on a large plastic bridge. The idea is a sound one
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

Okay, now that’s a badass photo:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/136710/IMG_5145_jpeg-2997410.JPG

Only way it'd be cooler was if it was Abrams.

I don't know about y'all, but to me, the Abrams is the best looking tank in the world.

It has a certain... je ne sais quoi that others just don't have.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

I wholeheartedly agree.
View Quote

he used to do radio on kfi640 Los Angeles and drive me nuts with his dem lib views. so did Tammy Bruce.  then both got a red pill snack.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:55:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#24]

Israeli embassy in Bahrain was set on fire by a mass crowd with Molotov's.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
View Quote
He is big mad. That is ballsy AF. Hope he is good at dodging umbrella tips.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:

TX has a wild hog problem. Capture 10K or so, fly them in, release in tunnels; maybe a dozen brown bears as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:

Seal off the entrances and exits, trap the rats inside.

Flood them, drown the rats.

Pump them full of gas, suffocate the rats.

TX has a wild hog problem. Capture 10K or so, fly them in, release in tunnels; maybe a dozen brown bears as well.

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RockSix:

Air displacing gas
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockSix:

Air displacing gas

It was discussed around 250 pages back and AGD along with pumping seawater into them at a massive rate were both solid options.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/captkirk_gif-1003.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
Originally Posted By treelow:

Seal off the entrances and exits, trap the rats inside.

Flood them, drown the rats.

Pump them full of gas, suffocate the rats.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/captkirk_gif-1003.gif

Cocaine bears?
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#29]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
So to sum up Biden's visit:

- Israel must not give Hezbollah a preemptive blow.
- It is forbidden to occupy the strip.
- We were warned against harming civilians.
- Biden forced the introduction of "humanitarian aid", and loosened the pressure of the blockade.
- The US will give $100 million in aid to the Strip.
- Six billion dollars to Iran were not frozen.
- The administration will continue to claim that there is "no direct evidence" of Iranian involvement in the attack, thus protecting the continuation of its disastrous policy in the IDF from American public opinion.
- The position of the United States is that the majority of Palestinians who voted for Hamas do not really support it.
- Biden reiterated his belief in the two-state solution.

On the other hand:
- We received a generous aid package (which will also deepen our military dependence on the Americans).
- Two aircraft carriers arrived in the area with the stated goal of preventing Hezbollah from attacking (but on the condition that we would not attack either. We agreed).
- "The cooperation was deepened" (that is, American representatives were screwed into our decision-making processes so that we do not decide anything that is not approved by them).
- We got a hug.

in brief:
Biden blocked any way to an unequivocal Israeli victory picture, something that would make it clear to our enemies that we are weak, and dependent on others. A historic visit indeed. He made an important contribution to tipping the balance of power in the region against us.

and for dessert:
No one said anything about the fact that yesterday, according to the nuclear agreement, the restrictions on Iran's ballistic missile program expired. How symbolic.

(Gadi Taub)
https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/20146
View Quote

reposting this quote, here's the Israeli take on Biden's interference in their affairs.  my guess, Hamas-sympathectic American respresentatives holding final approval for IDF military missions.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TexasDoubleTap:
He is big mad. That is ballsy AF. Hope he is good at dodging umbrella tips.
View Quote
And then, somehow, Putins chair explodes with him in it
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Iranian Paveh long range cruise missile -

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
So are we taking bets on what mashed potato brains says tonight? Im guessing he says he wants money for Israel and Ukraine but Congress this and that and he's giving Gaza bunches of aid that he swears it won't get to Hamas and blah blah blah.  Chances are they are doing him up as we speak so he'll be ready for prime time.
View Quote

Hopefully he will pop a fuse on live tv.

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:07:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raverill] [#33]
Originally Posted By kells81:

It was discussed around 250 pages back and AGD along with pumping seawater into them at a massive rate were both solid options.
View Quote

Aren’t there hostages in these tunnels?  If so, I wonder if we could use some type of micro swarm suicide drone technology?
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

View All Quotes

60 percent for Ukr, 40 percent divided between Isreal, Taiwan and U.S. boarder.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like we're in the shooting war now.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-769293
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
oh boy - again ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F81Ie1BWYAAzDZM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Iranian-backed Houthi rebels have expressed support for the Palestinians and threatened Israel. Last week, in Yemen’s Sanaa, which is held by the Houthi rebels still at war with a Saudi-led coalition, demonstrators crowded the streets waving Yemeni and Palestinian flags. The rebels’ slogan long has been, “God is the greatest; death to America; death to Israel; curse of the Jews; victory to Islam.”

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

and for the first time in 100 years, how he single-handedly brought peace to the middle east, despite the MAGA republican extremists, and, he'll tell the story about Golda Meir again, "... and anyways...".
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
Soon we will be striking these militia groups throughout Iraq, Syria and possibly Yemen.  No way even Biden’s administration can let these attacks against our forces to continue.
View Quote

Of course he can. He potentially would let an errant shithead missile hit our ship, and not respond. De-Escalation.
Proportional response,  equity. his ESG score. Fear of muslim reprisal.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

I keep thinking they ought to fill them with LNG and look for everywhere the smoke / fire comes to the surface.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By johnh57:
Originally Posted By Ambush151:
Regarding tunnels, how feasible would it be to run big wire rope into those things like a plumber with a snake. Schlumberger/Haliburton and out of work oil field workers could come up with something.

They have the Leviathan gas field just off their coast.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:12:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#40]

LET'S GO BRANDON!

View Quote

That begs the question if it was not targeted at a US asset, has the ROE been updated to shoot everything down or shoot things down heading to Isreal?
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:
What has happened to Israel over the past 2 weeks violently demonstrates one key issue:  The need and value of the 2nd Amendment and a well armed populace.
View Quote

I would hope the Isralis would push their government hard now that the need for arming up is undeniable and learned the worst way possible.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By R0N:

That begs the question if it was not targeted at a US asset, has the ROE been updated to shoot everything down or shoot things down heading to Isreal?
View All Quotes

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Who knows what orders poopy pants' handlers have issued.

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Watched a guy do that with propane on a prairie dog town once.  It was effective.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Biden: No American boots on the ground. Then proceeds to show the world boots are on the ground.

White House apologizes for accidentally revealing identities of US Special Forces in Instagram picture when they met Biden in Israel: Photo left for HOURS before being pulled

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/19/22/76773461-0-image-m-22_1697749957360.jpg

The White House has been forced to delete a photo of President Joe Biden meeting U.S. special forces in Israel - which showed their faces and could have revealed their identities.

It was already known that a small group of U.S. special forces are in Israel advising on how to potentially rescue scores of hostages, including Americans, held by terror group Hamas in Gaza.

The image of Biden shaking hands with them during his visit to Israel on Wednesday was published on the official White House Instagram page for hours and garnered thousands of likes and comments.

It appeared to violate Department of Defense rules by revealing the men's faces, which are usually blurred in any officially released photographs.

Everyday Pentagon practice is to hide the elite units' identities, whether in training or on deployment.

The men, unshaven with beards, wore camouflage and had American flags on their arms as they shook hands with Biden.

It came during an event at which the president met with Israeli medics who had responded to the attack by Hamas on Oct. 7 which claimed the lives of hundreds of Jewish men, women and children.

The now deleted White House Instagram post read: 'In Israel, President Biden met with first responders to thank them for their bravery and the work they’re doing in response to the Hamas terrorist attacks.'

The White House eventually apologized for the mistake in showing the special forces operators' faces, and took the photo down.

'As soon as this was brought to our attention, we immediately deleted the photo,' a White House spokesman told DailyMail.com.

Republicans slammed the blunder, with GOP Rep. Diana Harshbarger calling it 'gross incompetence'.

Link
View Quote

I doubt if he even knows who they are.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Ya idk what he's seeing..hence my comment lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By jpcdmd:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Re: the explosion at the hospital, video @ link

https://nitter.salastil.com/pic/media%2FF8tvgyiWoAAWqdM.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

Video @ link

Yo what's up with the disgusting XXX-rated homo gif in this post?

I think its on your system, cuz idk what your talking about. Maybe spend less time on porn sites that infect your computer?

triple checked that post in all my browsers including the one with no adblocking ...

IDK what the heck you're talking about because there's no such thing there ???

Ya idk what he's seeing..hence my comment lol

I clicked one of those links right after it was posted. Something popped up, scantily clad females, clicked out immediately then back and it was gone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:16:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_Mike] [#46]
Tunnel bears were actually used during  the Roman seige of Themiscyra in northern Turkey.

Bird Mania, Strongboys, and Tunnel Bears

7:50 into video.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JamPo:

First of all Scotlands First Minister Humza Yousaf…does not compute?
View Quote

From good ol' Clan Jihad.

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/19/22/76773461-0-image-m-22_1697749957360.jpg

Link
View Quote

Very much doubt JSOC was sticking it out there for the cameras w/ POTUS at an event like this. I’d bet it was the CIF/CTAC element in those pictures.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#49]

60 percent for Ukr, 40 percent divided between Isreal, Taiwan and U.S. boarder.
View Quote
20 billion for the border that they dont even defend to start with?  That shit is going to illegals not the border.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
There have been things floating around saying the US would intervene if another actor tried to step in.
Page / 929
Israel currently under attack (Page 538 of 929)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top