Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, I didn't realize this was the same guy.  But it couldn't be the same girl.  Milk swollen boobies was a 21 year old drug addict in a 2018 thread, this is a 25 year old in 2022.
View Quote

Wait, what?

Link to epic 4 year old thread?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't walk away, run.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#3]
GD is like:

OP
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, I didn't realize this was the same guy.  But it couldn't be the same girl.  Milk swollen boobies was a 21 year old drug addict in a 2018 thread, this is a 25 year old in 2022.

Wait, what?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Phone-tracker/5-2180292/
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seriously, trying to figure out what is going on with someone I know. She's 25, 6 months clean from an 8–10-year addiction binge. Pain meds, weed, crack, heroin. Brilliantly intelligent but seems confused as to what is real and what isn't. She tells very believable stories, for instance, "going for a job interview", "my mom kicked me out of the house" with enough verifiable facts that one gets taken in, only to find out later that most of what she said was not true.

A psych guy told me that people getting addicted at an early age have delayed personality development. I've talked to her about that but I don't think that is causing the reality issues.

The simple answer is that she is just pathological liar. But I think it goes way beyond that. After a recent encounter, I wondered if she has some mental defect like some sort of cognitive distortion. Or is she so used to hustling people for drug money that it's just a bad habit? Confronting her has not worked in the past. I've never known anyone like this.

Sorry, no pics at this time.
View Quote

I went through this with my daughter.  My brother, who does a bunch of prison ministry and deals with junkies on a weekly basis, told me the exact same thing.
My daughter started using drugs heavily at about 16yo.  Her mental development seemed to encapsulate her, more or less, at that 16yo time frame.
Don't discount this.
YMMV and good luck.

ETA:  Having not read any posts other than OP's, If diesel1 or whatever his screen name is is a lunatic looking to get in the panties of a junkie,
please disregard my advice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]
In OP's defence, the only way to find a thin woman these days is to pick:

A: A drug addict
B: The elderly
C: The dying

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Is it lying or is it cray-cray?

A friend, one of the wisest men I know says, “You always have to give a person enough room to turn around.” But, as I said, he’s one of the wisest people I know.

Someone who refers to other people as “it”, uses the non-word j “cray-cray”, and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women may not themselves be sufficiently wise to apply my friend’s advice.

TL;DR: Most likely, neither of you would benefit from associating with the other.
View Quote

Hey PJ, I don't recall referring to anyone as "it" and I'm sorry I used a slang term that you didn't like. Contrary to any remarks I have made in the past disparaging women (in fact, the last time I posted something critical, I made sure it was gender neutral, saying "people" rather than one gender or the other), soliciting the bashing of women was not my purpose in posting this thread. I've invested a ton of emotional capital, a lot of time, physical effort and a fair amount of $$ in the girl that I posted about (yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

I found her standing on a street corner a week before Thanksgiving 2018, cold, hungry, homeless and pregnant. I've spent the past 3+ years trying to help her to, as I've told her many times "succeed at life". I gave her food and a lot more. I've been to 2 hospitals and 3 jails dealing with her. She finally pulled the plug on street life and drugs late last year. I always wondered what she would be like without the drugs. Not much improvement, really.

For some reason, I can't seem to get angry at her even though she has blown smoke up my ass 100X over. I've avoided falling into the co-dependent trap, but it pains me to stand on the sidelines and watch a train wreck. I can distance myself from the BS, but I know she is going to have a miserable life if she doesn't fix herself a bit more. Or maybe getting off the drugs was as good as that situation is going to get?

So, PJ, I'm trying to be caring and understanding, at least with this one. There are 2 little girls, 3 and 5 y.o., that are being cared for by "Nana" but having a real Mom would be much better. I got one miracle out of this already. Another one might be too much of a reach. And in both cases, it's really not up to me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Phone-tracker/5-2180292/

Ha! I remember that thread. Good find
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She's so used to lying she probably doesn't even realize she's doing it anymore, that's just the way they work. It's pretty typical of junkies, they pretty much have to lie all the time to be junkies.

People who lie a lot start to believe the lies they tell about themselves the most, become detached from reality. People need to hold on to a certain level of self-respect to function, so it becomes a kind of self-induced narcissism.

It isn't going to stop without a lot of really hard work and therapy.
View Quote

Great explanation. Perfectly describes a lot of people I've known in the trades.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I went through this with my daughter.  My brother, who does a bunch of prison ministry and deals with junkies on a weekly basis, told me the exact same thing.
My daughter started using drugs heavily at about 16yo.  Her mental development seemed to encapsulate her, more or less, at that 16yo time frame.
Don't discount this.
YMMV and good luck.

ETA:  Having not read any posts other than OP's, If diesel1 or whatever his screen name is is a lunatic looking to get in the panties of a junkie,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, trying to figure out what is going on with someone I know. She's 25, 6 months clean from an 8–10-year addiction binge. Pain meds, weed, crack, heroin. Brilliantly intelligent but seems confused as to what is real and what isn't. She tells very believable stories, for instance, "going for a job interview", "my mom kicked me out of the house" with enough verifiable facts that one gets taken in, only to find out later that most of what she said was not true.

A psych guy told me that people getting addicted at an early age have delayed personality development. I've talked to her about that but I don't think that is causing the reality issues.

The simple answer is that she is just pathological liar. But I think it goes way beyond that. After a recent encounter, I wondered if she has some mental defect like some sort of cognitive distortion. Or is she so used to hustling people for drug money that it's just a bad habit? Confronting her has not worked in the past. I've never known anyone like this.

Don't discount this.
YMMV and good luck.

I may be a lunatic but if I wanted some action, I know there are much easier ways to go about it. The woman in question here was impaired and abused. No way was I even tempted to take advantage.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't discount this.
YMMV and good luck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't discount this.
YMMV and good luck.

How long ago was that and how is she now?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought he was characterizing the behavior as "it" not the person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend, one of the wisest men I know says, "You always have to give a person enough room to turn around." But, as I said, he's one of the wisest people I know.

Someone who refers to other people as "it", uses the non-word j "cray-cray", and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women may not themselves be sufficiently wise to apply my friend's advice.

TL;DR: Most likely, neither of you would benefit from associating with the other.
I thought he was characterizing the behavior as "it" not the person.

He was. She’s over analyzing it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

snip

(yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

snip
View Quote

GD will never understand you like I do, bro. You and I are as 1 when it comes to taking in crank whore strays.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Narcissists don't lie, they live in a delusional alternate reality that only exists in their head
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, trying to figure out what is going on with someone I know. She's 25, 6 months clean from an 8 10-year addiction binge. Pain meds, weed, crack, heroin. Brilliantly intelligent but seems confused as to what is real and what isn't. She tells very believable stories, for instance, "going for a job interview", "my mom kicked me out of the house" with enough verifiable facts that one gets taken in, only to find out later that most of what she said was not true.

Before I got to this, it was what I was thinking.  You spend so many years telling lies it just comes natural, and you do not even think about what they might mean to other people. At least, that would be my guess, I have no real experience with people like that.

Narcissists don't lie, they live in a delusional alternate reality that only exists in their head

They know they are lying and easiest to spot by how they react to being called out. This kind of pop bullshit doesn't help anyone when it comes to spotting or dealing with their type.

Amber Heard wouldn't have needed to act on the stand and done such a bad job of it if she really believed her own lies. A crazy person running down a city street screaming bigfoot is chasing them doesn't pretend to be scared, they really are.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This the same milk swollen tiddies girl from your last adventure?
View Quote

"Milk swollen boobies" was the phrase but, yeah, same girl. And not the "last adventure" but an ongoing one.

LOL, she has no idea how famous she is here!
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#18]
OP

Whatever you do.

Do NOT stick it in crazy
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

GD will never understand you like I do, bro. You and I are as 1 when it comes to taking in crank whore strays.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

(yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

snip

Thanks, RTX !
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You should:

1. Take her on a vacation where all those drugs are legal. To make sure she's clean.

2. Definitely get her pregnant on vacation

3. Marry her

4. Suggest swinging to her on the honeymoon

5. Give her control of your finances since she is intelligent

6. Report back here
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Addicts lie lie lie! Never trust them been dealing them all my life.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't trust her.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#23]
You want poop on the mattress? This is how you get poop on the mattress. Walk away, make no sudden movements or eye contact but move towards the door.

edit: POOP THREAD!
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hey PJ, I don't recall referring to anyone as "it" and I'm sorry I used a slang term that you didn't like. Contrary to any remarks I have made in the past disparaging women (in fact, the last time I posted something critical, I made sure it was gender neutral, saying "people" rather than one gender or the other), soliciting the bashing of women was not my purpose in posting this thread. I've invested a ton of emotional capital a lot of time, physical effort and a fair amount of $$ in the girl that I posted about (yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

I found her standing on a street corner a week before Thanksgiving 2018, cold, hungry, homeless and pregnant. I've spent the past 3+ years trying to help her to, as I've told her many times "succeed at life". I gave her food and a lot more. I've been to 2 hospitals and 3 jails dealing with her. She finally pulled the plug on street life and drugs late last year. I always wondered what she would be like without the drugs. Not much improvement, really.

For some reason, I can't seem to get angry at her even though she has blown smoke up my ass 100X over. I've avoided falling into the co-dependent trap, but it pains me to stand on the sidelines and watch a train wreck. I can distance myself from the BS, but I know she is going to have a miserable life if she doesn't fix herself a bit more. Or maybe getting off the drugs was as good as that situation is going to get?

So, PJ, I'm trying to be caring and understanding, at least with this one. There are 2 little girls, 3 and 5 y.o., that are being cared for by "Nana" but having a real Mom would be much better. I got one miracle out of this already. Another one might be too much of a reach. And in both cases, it's really not up to me.
View Quote

“It” is one of the less offensive things I’ve seen women, including me, called here in GD, so perhaps you’ll forgive me if I assumed it was more of the same.  

A vocabulary of approximately 3000 words is considered adequate to be fluent in English. With 470,000 words on the Merriam Webster and 600,000 on the Oxford English websites, you should be able to express your thoughts without making yourself look the fool by resorting to baby talk  neologisms.

Good luck with your human reclamation project. I’ve had no experience with the substance addicted, but I have rebuilt a couple of guys from the ground up after catastrophic collisions with women.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Never occurred to me that "it" could mean the woman until PJ posted. Going by proper usage, "it" should have been referring to the behavior. The rest of the grammar used in the OP was ok, so no indication that they'd get the usage wrong.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:29:48 AM EDT
[#26]
you sound like Deej, lol - he was dating a pregnant chick that wasn't his child
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Twenty-five and has been addicted since mid teens. What's the recidivism rate at this stage near 100%?  I wouldn't, but you do you.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hey PJ, I don't recall referring to anyone as "it" and I'm sorry I used a slang term that you didn't like. Contrary to any remarks I have made in the past disparaging women (in fact, the last time I posted something critical, I made sure it was gender neutral, saying "people" rather than one gender or the other), soliciting the bashing of women was not my purpose in posting this thread. I've invested a ton of emotional capital, a lot of time, physical effort and a fair amount of $$ in the girl that I posted about (yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

View Quote

The part in red, wrong.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#29]
You deserve every bit of bullshit this fucking junkie brings you.  

I can't believe you still have contact with this scumbag years later.  You're simping so hard for this loser and she's playing you like a fiddle.  Get help, OP.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"Milk swollen boobies" was the phrase but, yeah, same girl. And not the "last adventure" but an ongoing one.

LOL, she has no idea how famous she is here!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#31]
getting her pregnant is obviously the cure for the entire situation.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#32]
She's probably still on drugs. Is a super pro at hiding it from naive people. Her lies are manipulations that revolve around needing or getting drugs and you don't see it because... denial.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#33]
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Never occurred to me that "it" could mean the woman until PJ posted. Going by proper usage, "it" should have been referring to the behavior. The rest of the grammar used in the OP was ok, so no indication that they'd get the usage wrong.
View Quote

See my post from yesterday immediately above yours.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I never asked, and never will. And she never offered although I'm sure there was some of that going on in the course of her life as an addict. She always plays the "good little girl" with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pathological Liar, ex-addict, morally compromised, with some screws loose...

Don't walk, RUN away.

Unless you like your BJ's $20 at a time...

I never asked, and never will. And she never offered although I'm sure there was some of that going on in the course of her life as an addict. She always plays the "good little girl" with me.
Do you have no self respect?

Are you that desperate?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#36]
She is an addict.

That is all you need to know to understand.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Wear a condom...

Edit: after reading through the comments I realize you are genuinely wanting to help her. She needs professional help and if you can help her keep going to NA and trying to help her get to work and try to be a positive influence in her children's life then do it. It's hard to evaluate someone with just a story but if she fucks these kids up worse it's not going to be good. Once an addict then always an addict is a saying for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Run away. The streets aren't done with her.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend, one of the wisest men I know says, “You always have to give a person enough room to turn around.” But, as I said, he’s one of the wisest people I know.

Someone who refers to other people as “it”, uses the non-word j “cray-cray”, and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women may not themselves be sufficiently wise to apply my friend’s advice.

You can’t help / save most people, they have to save themselves. When THEY finally decide they don’t want to drink, drug, whore, steal, lie, gamble, etc, then they will stop. Until that day, your just wasting your time , emotions, money, sanity and simply  enabling them / helping their shit lifestyle be more comfortable, While making yourself unhappy in the process.

My brother loves playing captain save a ho, and has rando hard up women staying in his house constantly. Shit, that’s where he met his wife. He sat around on vacation once, him in Florida, wondering why his house doors in South Carolina were opening and closing at 2am. He had a sketchy hard up chick staying at his house, he glued to his phone watching his security app, doors open n closing over n over all night long, trying to figure out what’s happening, who’s coming in, going out, etc. upset, because she agreed to not go out after 11pm, etc.

I grew up with a criminal druggie brother and endless drama, I avoid such shit like the plague.  he got released 2 years ago after 20 years in prison, and was getting on a greyhound headed to my house, fuck no.  Told him I’d have him arrested if he set foot on my property. I’d he stopped being a shitbag for a few years, maybe we could talk.  He managed to find some bleeding hearts, slept on a couch, same person got him a job, ( first job in his entire 50 years of living ), a couple months later was about to get his own place, instead carjacked a 16 year old girl. Out of prison 2 months, carjacked a 16 year old girl at knife point he got caught, arrested after high speed chase, his parole yanked, back in prison with new carjacking charges, probably 10 years before he’s released again.

He sends letters here every other day, they go right into the shredder unopened. I watched my mom sacrifice 20 years of her life, via constantly trying to “ help him “,  helping him just made him worse, and put her in a grave from stress / heart failure. I have no desire to follow her, I run from that shit.

Lol, fuck all that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

She likely has a personality disorder of some kind that has been diagnosed but not being treated.  Addiction is not a problem it is what the addict uses to treat the problem.  She likely been mentally disordered her whole life and the substance abuse was her way of "fixing" it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People like that are best avoided at all costs.
View Quote

She's a train wreck ready to happen. Eject from any contact with her, too many bad outcomes are possible up to and including losing your life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#42]
I call these types of people make-up artists.  No, I am not talking about the stuff women put on their faces in a vain attempt to alter their appearance to make them look more socially acceptable.  I am talking about women that create a world of drama that they insert themselves into to fulfill some role that they wish to play out in their heads.  

What role they wish to play on any particular day has to do with their mood, drug usage, and their mental state.  Most of these women suffer from a multitude of mental health issues like manic depression, bi-polar, BPD, schizophrenia, etc.  The most common situation that a woman inserts herself into is the role of victim.  Friends and family are against her over some trivial issue, however, this trivial issue will get blown so out of proportion as to become a life or death situation.  Seriously, it will cause them to call the cops, have to go to the ER, make them go violent to get the cops involved.

Other women will insert themselves as helpers, social justice warriors.  Fighting the 'good' fight.  They know 'everything', and their superior intellect and altruism will inflect on to others, as they will change the world for the better.  You know these woman as uber liberals.  Again, this may manifest itself past Facebook rants and raves, and become physical up to and including violence.  When their actions fail to deliver the outcome they desire, they will switch over to victim mode, with the same aforementioned actions resulting.

When it comes to their stories, yes, a surprising amount of detail is usually involved.  Some old axioms hold true.  When a woman is mad at you, she doesn't want to talk.  When a woman is lying to you, she will talk ad nauseam with such detail that you couldn't refute unless you were actually there. Why?  Because that is the world of drama they created.  Its real to them, and they put a tremendous amount of mental energy into creating a second by second account of events.  They firmly believe this is what is happening, and any questions as to the validity of their story will only make them turn against you.  

Have you ever wondered why some women that do nothing all day are tired all the time?  Well, thinking up that much emotional drama is mentally draining.  If a woman put half that energy into something actually productive, they would be rich, and actually have a decent life, rather than the sub-standard lifestyle they put up with.  Bettering themselves is counter-intuitive towards their world of dramas that they wish to indulge themselves into.  Although these women will complain about things like 'traveling the world', 'finding a good man', 'settling down', 'starting my own business', etc, etc.  Their crippled mental state simple will not allow these things to happen.  They will reject any man that wants to give them a good life.  They will sabotage any help that will actually make their lives better.  They thrive in their make believe world, and will go to great lengths to stay there.

I could write a book on crazy women, but I will leave this abstract summary as satisfactory comment on the subject.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wear a condom...

Edit: after reading through the comments I realize you are genuinely wanting to help her. She needs professional help and if you can help her keep going to NA and trying to help her get to work and try to be a positive influence in her children's life then do it. It's hard to evaluate someone with just a story but if she fucks these kids up worse it's not going to be good. Once an addict then always an addict is a saying for a reason.
View Quote

I've had a couple of talks with her about her life history, her mom's past life and historical family dynamics. I have enough of the puzzle pieces to form a coherent picture. The subject came up in our last conversation and she agreed with me that she was repeating her mom's life. At some level she understands what has happened and realizes that the kids are doomed to repeat the cycle if she doesn't do anything to change the dynamic. She needs to get her own life in order first though and I'm not sure if that is ever going to happen.

Edit: and Thanks! to everyone ITT for your input.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Dude, is your life too boring? If so, jump in and hang on. Otherwise, pass on and find another lady friend.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She likely has a personality disorder of some kind that has been diagnosed but not being treated.  Addiction is not a problem it is what the addict uses to treat the problem.  She likely been mentally disordered her whole life and the substance abuse was her way of "fixing" it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t know if OP is just making shit up or anything but if not this is the case. The crazy predates the drugs, the drugs and addiction just makes the crazy that much worse.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nut inside her
View Quote

But only after you shit on her dealer’s porch.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jane, Jane.

Hear me out, Jane.

They should TOTALLY get married and have kids. How awesome would that be?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#48]
My “saving broken girls” days are long gone. NOTHING good came from it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
you sound like Deej, lol - he was dating a pregnant chick that wasn't his child
View Quote

Deej got married.  Did she have a kid that was not his?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#50]
You cannot fix crazy.  Be a White Knight somewhere else.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top