Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2021 1:30:10 PM EDT
The reported overheard closed door meeting where they avoided confronting the obvious fraud used the excuse of leftist rioting and violence to hide behind.

Now, look at Portland. Lol, sold their souls for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck em
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
They are probably scared shitless because they want to do right by the law(the honest ones anyway), and are about to have face it, but know what they are up against.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#3]
What happened in Portland?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The reported overheard closed door meeting where they avoided confronting the obvious fraud used the excuse of leftist rioting and violence to hide behind.

View Quote

Reported by whom?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL do you think the SCOTUS really has a say in anything, anymore?

A presidential election was just stolen in front of everyone's eyes. They didn't do jack shit. They sat with their thumbs up their asses.

Do you really think the SCOTUS has ANY power anymore?

This has been the biggest proof of concept ever. Has everyone gone tone deaf?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
That reason was a BS internet rumor to begin with.  They rejected the case because they didn't want to inundated with states complaining about other states not following their own internal rules/processes.  It would have been nice if they agreed to hear the case and then at least give guidance on why they ruled against it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That reason was a BS internet rumor to begin with.  They rejected the case because they didn't want to inundated with states complaining about other states not following their own internal rules/processes.  It would have been nice if they agreed to hear the case and then at least give guidance on why they ruled against it.
View Quote

So....lazy?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I try not to pay any attention to any 'reported', 'anonymous' or other unsubstantiated claims. That's what the left does every day. Lefty potato heads suck that up, it's their foundation and their primary sustenance. It just isn't logical. You can't use logic to dissuade someone who didn't use logic to reach their viewpoint in the first place. That's the problem with potato heads.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

ANTIFA rioting in Portland, damaging DNC building
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#10]
fuck scotus, they are owned like everyone else.  John Roberts is not a conservative, and he holds the reigns. The rest of them? Probably got a letter that said go along or we'll kill everyone in your family.  

none of this matters anymore. none of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#11]
SCOTUS is just more swamp, IMO, and I hope people remember that when shit hits the fan.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anonymous, unarmed sources are usually a hint that it's made up
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So....lazy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

Not opening a quagmire of legal issues is not laziness

I'll guarantee you that every state broke some internal processes during this election. Every. Single. One.

Do you want to have SCOTUS deal with multiple lawsuits for every state?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So....lazy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

no, they rejected it because orangeman bad. they're part of the swamp as well
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So....lazy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

For not giving guidance, yes.  They sent a strong message that they didn't want to deal with one state complaining about how another state handled their own affairs.  Even though though there are plenty of previous cases, generally around interstate commerce, where they did rule on that type of case.

The biggest hurdle was not a single state legislature objected to how their election was conducted.  Had even one of them done so then TX and Trump could have joined those lawsuits and would have had standing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So....lazy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

Yep, the whole purpose of the Supreme Court was to hear disputes between states.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'll guarantee you that every state broke some internal processes during this election. Every. Single. One.

View Quote

Yes they need to. Elections are sort of important unless you want the US to turn into Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

Yes, that’s their job. To hear dispute between states. They need to do their fucking job.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

We live in a time that demands men and women of courage and character.  

But all we have are feckless, weak, and morally corrupt leadership and a system that keeps churning more of the same in preference to people that could dig us out of this mess.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#20]
My money is on; They don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yep, the whole purpose of the Supreme Court was to hear disputes between states.

View Quote

That is where the SCOTUS could have chosen to at least hear the case and then rule against it with guidance.  The election results of one state do affect another but that is a very weak case as each state is given full control over how they handle their own election.

If the Constitution said each state legislature can determine their own commerce regulations then the interstate commerce lawsuits decades ago never would have happened, Wickard v. Filburn.  It doesn't it says the Federal Government can regulate commerce.  Since states have authority over their own election, TX can't complain that PA did their election wrong, especially when the PA State Legislature did not object and certified the election.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
fuck scotus, they are owned like everyone else.  John Roberts is not a conservative, and he holds the reigns. The rest of them? Probably got a letter that said go along or we'll kill everyone in your family.  

View Quote
  Roberts is probably compromised.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#23]
There's 9 of them.

There's over 70 million of us.

Which group should be ashamed here?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#24]
My money is on, something is fishy with Roberts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

Ah, yes? God forbid they do their job and hear cases during their short, short sessions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A presidential election was just stolen in front of everyone's eyes. They didn't do jack shit. They sat with their thumbs up their asses.

View Quote

Either the scotus is powerless or they are swampers.

Considering you don't get a seat without getting approval from the swamp, I'm going with swamp.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Scotus proud now that's funny. They are not even relevant anymore to american's, they are puppets for the dem's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Good. At this point... I don't give a *FUCK* if ANTIFA burns everything down.

Let the radical leftists destroy this country. I'd rather ANTIFA overthrow the government, than see another day of with Biden as President. Besides, as it stands... I've come to the realiziation that ANTIFA seems to mostly burn down businesses owned by other Democrat voters, based on the areas they tend to fuck up.

So my give-a-shit meter has broken. Let Portland burn. These people are merely reaping what they've sown. I took great pleasure when I saw that video of some fucking Liberal piece of human shit begging ANTIFA to not burn their home... "We're on your SIDE!!!!" LOL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Considering you don't get a seat without getting approval from the swamp, I'm going with swamp.
View Quote

^^^ This.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good. At this point... I don't give a *FUCK* if ANTIFA burns everything down.

Let the radical leftists destroy this country. I'd rather ANTIFA overthrow the government, than see another day of with Biden as President. Besides, as it stands... I've come to the realiziation that ANTIFA seems to mostly burn down businesses owned by other Democrat voters, based on the areas they tend to fuck up.

So my give-a-shit meter has broken. Let Portland burn. These people are merely reaping what they've sown. I took great pleasure when I saw that video of some fucking Liberal piece of human shit begging ANTIFA to not burn their home... "We're on your SIDE!!!!" LOL.
View Quote

^^^^This.........
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that have to do with the USSC?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#34]
FSCOTUS

They are a toothless tiger.  The sooner Xiden packs that court, the sooner people will realize that the jury box is not a viable remedy anymore.  Stop spreading false hope.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#35]
PACK - THE - COURT!

PACK - THE - COURT!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My money is on; They don't give a fuck.
View Quote

My money is on; they wanted the outcome of the elections as it was.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. They avoided it because it opens a huge can of worms about the legitimacy of many elections and subsequently laws.

Plus the fear of riots.

They certainly were not afraid to get in the weeds of state’s election procedures.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So....lazy?
View Quote

In a word...kinda. The State Legislatures in the 5 fucking retarded States including my own we’re supposed to fix it. They declined so we have Biden and a whore now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

Maybe they should have. Once the states start getting bitch slapped and publicly embarrassed for being lazy, stupid and or corrupt, maybe things will start to straighten. None of this is going to get fixed painlessly or easily.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seattle too, just not as bad.   And Salem Oregon.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#41]
IMO, SCOTUS is a joke. Breyer, those two hags Kagan & Sotomayor and our closet lib chief justice are all left wing shills.

YMMV ... I have no faith in them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#42]
If true, they're worse than the people that perpetuated the fraud.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Turning and turning in the widening gyre  
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere  
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst  
Are full of passionate intensity.  w b yeats
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

For not giving guidance, yes.  They sent a strong message that they didn't want to deal with one state complaining about how another state handled their own affairs.  Even though though there are plenty of previous cases, generally around interstate commerce, where they did rule on that type of case.

The biggest hurdle was not a single state legislature objected to how their election was conducted.  Had even one of them done so then TX and Trump could have joined those lawsuits and would have had standing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So....lazy?

And the trouble there, was the accused of illegal behavior --the guvna-- was the same guy who had to call the legislature into session for redress.

A just court would understand that clear conflict of interest and act to bypass it for the purposes of hearing the case.  It's a dumb technicality of procedure that prevents an important topic from being heard, and would have little to no impact beyond this specific case.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Probably?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably?

Compromised, a liberal, what difference does it matter?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Obamacare case was SCOTUS showing that it cannot oppose a sufficiently costly injustice, somewhere around a trillion dollars at the time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Anonymous, unarmed sources are usually a hint that it's made up
View Quote

What about anonymous, armed sources?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That is where the SCOTUS could have chosen to at least hear the case and then rule against it with guidance.  The election results of one state do affect another but that is a very weak case as each state is given full control over how they handle their own election.

If the Constitution said each state legislature can determine their own commerce regulations then the interstate commerce lawsuits decades ago never would have happened, Wickard v. Filburn.  It doesn't it says the Federal Government can regulate commerce.  Since states have authority over their own election, TX can't complain that PA did their election wrong, especially when the PA State Legislature did not object and certified the election.

View Quote

I wonder if they didn't issue guidance to remain impartial.

If they said "We're denying it on standing but if the lawsuit was refiled by the PA Legislative branch we'd hear it," or how to meet their requirements seems like they're taking a side.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#49]
The courts were never intended to play a role on the outcome of elections.

The truth is, Americans would rather blame someone (scotus, media, democrats etc..). Than roll up their sleeves and deal with the problem themselves, because we’ve all become complacent.

The scotus didn’t rule to defund the police, but it’s happening, because people demanded it.  

We would get what we wanted if we were willing to demand it, but we haven’t, we’re content waiting for someone else to do it, and bitching on the internet that someone should’ve done something.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Without even touching the question of why SCOTUS didn't hear the case and the legitimacy of that decision, the states could have fixed this, should have fixed this, and they didn't. If you wanna trash SCOTUS that's fine by me, but if you live in a state where fuckery occurred your state legislatures should be getting so many emails and calls that they shit a little bit at night if they hear a bump outside their house.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top