Page / 3
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 4/25/2024 5:47:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Ibtl again
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Same left wing propaganda machine with different costumes. Antifa, BLM, KKK …
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think we should be giving them money, but not because they're Jews.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that it is, at least among a certain age group. Young, left leaning whites, and of course anyone who sympathizes with the Palestinians. Eventually most of the world will be against Israel  as more and more fall in line with the globalist agenda. Seems like I have read about this somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
We need a jewish subforum.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
View Quote
I think the world would be a better place if they established Israel in Africa, like the zionists originally considered.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s an old story. There is even a Book about it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

What do you mean "Them" ?!

Marked antisemitism!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JUDGED12carried6:
Same left wing propaganda machine with different costumes. Antifa, BLM, KKK …
View Quote

Yup, just like the 70's...Weather Underground, New World Liberation Front, SLA, Black Panthers, FLAN and others were all children of the Democrats.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Are there more Muslims and middle eastern folks in the US?

View Quote

Than Jews?

Probably an order of magnitude more, and more every day.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jay561:
View Quote

Concentrate all of the Jewish posters in one place?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I thought it had about vanished until the past few months.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#16]
It's not anti semitism, it's people waking up to the control the Israel first political and business groups have over the country and it's institutions.

The American people want leaders loyal to the United States first and only, not some other country.

20+ years of pointless foreign wars, $35T in debt, and open borders will do that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#17]
The jews are professional victims, just like every other minority.  Can't notice or comment on anything or you're an antisemite lol.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, and I see it on both the right and the left. Shit’s gettin weird yo.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mjohn3006] [#19]
I’m 17% Jewish by ancestry.

Bring it. IWI for the win

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#20]

No, I did not mean compared to Jews.

I am just saying that the more Muslims and middle eastern people you have in a society, the more anti-Semitism you are going to have.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Than Jews?

I am just saying that the more Muslims and middle eastern people you have in a society, the more anti-Semitism you are going to have.

This.  I also think there was a marked change in the late 1990s of more muslim countries having more prominent presence in the UN.  Prior to that, the UN was pretty much shaped by WW-II.  That changed after the Berlin Wall came down and Islam started to rise.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Speaking as an Arfjew in his mid 50s who is loathe to cry antisemitism because it's been overused:

Yes, there has been an increase and it's very evident since October 2023. I would say that I've seen more since then, than in my previous 55 years combined. Although I lived in a predominantly Jewish area until I was 11, since then I've lived primarily amongst Christians and it's never really been a problem. Heck, the vast majority of my friends have been Christian for 40+ years.

I attribute this to the increased numbers of immigrants, legal or otherwise, from countries where antisemitism is part of the culture. Especially Muslim countries.

The other factor is the almost complete capture of academia by far left ideologues and the DEI industrial complex. Both of them reek of antisemitism.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By magnum_99:
It's not anti semitism, it's people waking up to the control the Israel first political and business groups have over the country and it's institutions.

The American people want leaders loyal to the United States first and only, not some other country.

20+ years of pointless foreign wars, $35T in debt, and open borders will do that.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

No, it's not. I mean, some of it is, particularly among right wingers, but all of those little communist poofs running around the college campuses right now don't care about that. Half of them are the sons and daughters of those politicians and CEOs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Perception is reality.

You already "know" the answer, and there are multiple websites that support that position, whatever that position is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I voted yes.  I think part of it is an increased dislike of capitalism.  Even though my name is one you would expect descendants of those guys carrying claymores and wearing kilts to have, I have been called a Jew on more than a few occasions.  This had almost gone away by the 90s, but started up again not long ago.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#26]
The leftists need a scapegoat to hate for whatever reasons. At this time the jews are in the hotseat.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I think the world would be a better place if they established Israel in Africa, like the zionists originally considered.
View Quote

Israel was liberated from Ottoman empire era invaders. Not established out of the blue.
A little history lesson helps.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#28]
It's interesting how both sides of the political spectrum are now finally realizing the same thing together.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

It's also the young educated in "anticolonialism" etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

LOL what?

The pro-Hamas protestors also chant "death to America".
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:25:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#31]
View Quote

Yes.

-They're very wealthy.
-They have a robust MIC.
-They're forming close alliances with their Arab neighbors.
-Hamas is not anywhere near a threat to the Jewish State's existence.

They don't need our support
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:25:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#32]
Originally Posted By missychapo:

Israel was liberated from Ottoman empire era invaders. Not established out of the blue.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By missychapo:

It does, so here's a little history lesson
Zionism initially emerged in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement in the late 19th century, both in reaction to newer waves of antisemitism and as a consequence of Haskalah, or Jewish Enlightenment.[1][15][16][17] Throughout the first decade of the Zionist movement, some Zionist figures, including Herzl, supported a Jewish state in places outside Palestine, such as "Uganda" (actually parts of British East Africa today in Kenya), Argentina, Cyprus, Mesopotamia, Mozambique, and the Sinai Peninsula.[18]

They actually Voted in favor of the Uganda plan, but it fell apart anyway, and they refocused on establishing it in Palestine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes it is and it is even infesting the right.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Than Jews?

I was going to say this ....debated a bit and decided a mod might not like it
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Ill give a fuck when people start crying about antichristian rhetoric the same way they do about antisemitism
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

For some yes but for most folks like these college protesters it is that the Izzy’s and all Jews are now much lower on the victim scale. Not sure when muzzles topped them but the did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#37]
A generation is dying off that witnessed the horrors of the holocaust. Now another one occurs, and split young people up.  Note : I think there are a few more brainwashed, but now it’s out in the open.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
A generation is dying off that witnessed the horrors of the holocaust. Now another one occurs, and split young people up.  Note : I think there are a few more brainwashed, but now it's out in the open.
View Quote
What new holocaust occurred?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#39]
[b]Originally Posted By magnum_99:[/b}

View Quote

Do you really think this is what is driving the campus protests? That is really driving Antisemitism?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Joe731:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joe731:

We all see what you did there…
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Increasing, probably not. Fashionable to express it, absolutely.

The left will use every idiot available but will eventually turn against them. Seems they have been supporting the wrong party for a long time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:56:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CTM1] [#42]
View Quote

Why are trying to segregate the Jews?

Jessie Watters from FOX sends his assistant out onto the streets of various cities to ask various questions about current events. I would love to see him have his assistant take a map of the world and ask these dip shits where Gaza is and I would bet many would not have a clue.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Exactly, it is not a rise in antisemitism it is a rise in noticing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Increasing?  No.

Its ALWAYS been there.

The demmunists have ALWAYS been the actual Nazis

Now, they are just so confident they don't have to hide the truth anymore.

That was the only good thing about the Obama regime, they all came out of the closet showed the world who they really are.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#45]
All the ‘isms are increasing in America. The media, groups, abd government feeds off of it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Not a Jew:

The left has always hated Israel
The left has always loved muslims and particularly palestinians

With the combination of the left taking control of every institution and the binary aspergers nearing 100%, they're pulling their masks off and they're simply being open with what they've always believed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#47]
The very first book ever was about the Jews endlessly sowing their own seeds of destruction.  That they're doing it again in the U.S by hitching their wagon to the godless degenerates is unsurprising.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#48]
It seems to be exploding on the college campuses. And here I thought college kids were all about peace, love and understanding.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#49]
“My fellow white people”
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top