BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Very clearly, TSHTF already.

Especially economically. With the currency in further decline, soon an average house will cost a million. What do you call that? A million of what most incorrectly call "dollars".
View Quote
average house is already over a million in most major merican metros.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Humans will slowly extinct themselves as a result of their hubris and ignorance.  We are an arrogant, egomaniacal species whose days are numbered. Intra-mutation is already occurring. Just a matter of generations now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
America fell when the north won the civil war. That cemented federal government control of our country over states rights.
View Quote

When did you escape the funny farm?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If the Uniparty gets the amnesty for the illegals then it's over with. That isn't just a possibility with Biden, Neocon Niki would also do it. That will hand the Democrats the Whitehouse and Congress in perpetuity. Realistically if the mass deportations don't happen the amnesty will be inevitable.
View Quote

the whole illegal immigrant thing is a red herring, an irrelevancy. There are fundamental problems in the economic engine, it's on fire and the 'illegals' are used as scapegoats to distract public's attention from the real issues.

As long as the Federal Reserve System exists, US will be in deep debt due to its unlimited credit expansion.

and deep national debt means your standard of living will be reduced, there is a long and complicated link but suffice it to say it's there.

The above means the currency losing purchasing power by the hour.  Probably won't hyperinflate but look at prices of everything increasing 30-40% in the last several years. That's the start. That, ad infinitum means the currency is toast, long term.

That's why NOBODY will question Federal Reserve System's supremacy, Trump included. If he wanted to fight the "System", he would have fought it, first of all. The central bank and it's unlimited paper emissions.  But nobody talks about it, the need for it. The FRS idea is a dead idea, it's not needed. Money is a commodity and has existed before the FRS, does not need the FRS to exist anymore than you need 10mm 3/8" drive sockets to exist.  It's not that the interest policy is wrong, the whole idea of currency creating out of thin air is wrong. It just does not make any sense.

That's the big picture and then ask yourself in the upcoming 2024 election if anyone raises these fundamental issues.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
2024 is here.

The USA is 34 trillion in debt it can't repay.  Millions of illegal aliens are flooding into the country monthly, all the government including (R) wants them here.  BRICS is going to cause issues for the dollar.  The middle east is on fire.  The USA's military power is waning.  The economy has issues, inflation is high.   China is more and more militant.  The list goes on and on.

Is 2024 when America Falls?  4

Or is it all just DOOM and everything is ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdMFXwKbraI
View Quote

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official HD Video)
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yes

likely

maybe

not sure

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
russian aligned trolls sure are pushing the whole "collapse" of America, and civil war 2 thing aren't they!

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Time to go buy all the toilet paper again!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It’s time for a purge and reset. Will it happen? No because the tax slaves love their stuff and the Super Bowl, The Kardashians, and whatever else bullshit tv show keeps their heads buried.
View Quote

The people you're referring to ( the fat, dumb and happy crowd) ARE part of the problem.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Only if we choose to overthrow it.  Seems easy, huh?
View Quote
Yea Civil War is the point where you have lost as a country.

What happens to your acquired wealth if a group overthrows the current gov? Does the dollar stay intact? Who does the military fight and report to?

And then what happens when China attacks or supports a side? A Civil War might be the end and is pretty stupid to consider. Our enemies have been working hard for decades to make it happen.

If a Civil War breaks out China will go to Taiwan, NK with Chinas help will roll in S Korea. And what help will Europe be? They can barely support Ukraine.

Japan will help, but how long will they last while the US eats itself? How many of our shipyards or munition factories would stay operational during a civil war?

Then will Canada help? More like they will feed Chinese troops in from our northern border, with a Civil War we see the collapse of the Dollar and China becomes the economic powerhouse of the world.

Then China gets trade agreements with Mexico while we eat ourselves. A US Civil War would be the best thing to ever happen for China and her Allies.

And who is to say that once a unified command is lost, what stops them from taking out our nuke launch capabilities. Once that is lost we are fucked.

And somewhere in this Civil War, what happens if they get control of a nuke and launch against China or Russia?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I was speaking with my Son the other day ( He's 35) and he said "Dad all my friends think like you and your friends do". There's hope. He's greatly concerned. He has a Daughter on the way and will face the same choices we all do. Which hill to die on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#14]
playing that for the harem whilst they're dancing nekkid around a bonfire the first night.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
ammo, dude.  bring ammo.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
ammo, dude.  bring ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ammo, dude.  bring ammo.

I need a bigger car for that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look! Another Doomer thread. Yes Mad Max times upon us. Stack Food, bullets, water, etc. We are fucked.
View Quote

Not going that far it if you don’t think things will get sporty this year your head is in the sand. I expect to see organized chaos this summer leading up to the elections. The Dems are going to have to do something to hopefully ensure widespread mail-in voting or some other non in person voting to keep their voting machine working.

I also expect to see major riots November 6th. However you look at it one side is going to be pissed off, and we know what happened when Trump was elected last time, now it will be x1000, and if Biden wins well we know it will be another stolen election and I just don’t see how there won’t be protesters and riots? The left has spent allot of their resources painting conservatives as the danger to America today, whether conservatives do anything or not plans are in place to make it happen and blame the right.

I’m not sure of what plan they have but there are no plans to hand over anything, in fact I see a full blown attempt at making the senate, house and Oval Office blue anyway they can, however they can.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Laughs in fats people everywhere. America isn’t going down. We are the land of surplus and nobody can take it from us.
View Quote

I bet there was some Roman saying this exact same thing 1500 years ago but in Latin!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
merica has been heading for a children of men-esque shitty dystopian future for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSdL1zeOfdk
View Quote

That meme is over a decade old at this point.

It's even more relevant now than it was when he wrote it

FYI Children of Men may be my all time favorite movie. They fucking nailed it
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That meme is over a decade old at this point.

It's even more relevant now than it was when he wrote it

FYI Children of Men may be my all time favorite movie. They fucking nailed it
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Being able to “get” satire is a Superpower around here.     …and then we have people like you, who can only communicate through Satire.  

It makes things weird and interesting for normies like me, but I try to help translate when I can.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Taste it. . . Strawberries. . . this is Strawberry Cough
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Taste it. . . Strawberries. . . this is Strawberry Cough
View Quote
with as shitty as the last four years have been i'm only amazed that more mericans aren't turning to drugs and/or alcohol to cope.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
with as shitty as the last four years have been i'm only amazed that more mericans aren't turning to drugs and/or alcohol to cope.
View Quote

I know for myself, and several friends anecdotally, we all had some issues with alcohol in 2020.

You either work that shit out or you slowly end up losing your life to it. Really only two sides to that coin lol
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#26]
BOOBGLUE 2: the aquarium returns!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What happens to your acquired wealth if a group overthrows the current gov? Does the dollar stay intact? Who does the military fight and report to?

And then what happens when China attacks or supports a side? A Civil War might be the end and is pretty stupid to consider. Our enemies have been working hard for decades to make it happen.

If a Civil War breaks out China will go to Taiwan, NK with Chinas help will roll in S Korea. And what help will Europe be? They can barely support Ukraine.

Japan will help, but how long will they last while the US eats itself? How many of our shipyards or munition factories would stay operational during a civil war?

Then will Canada help? More like they will feed Chinese troops in from our northern border, with a Civil War we see the collapse of the Dollar and China becomes the economic powerhouse of the world.

Then China gets trade agreements with Mexico while we eat ourselves. A US Civil War would be the best thing to ever happen for China and her Allies.

And who is to say that once a unified command is lost, what stops them from taking out our nuke launch capabilities. Once that is lost we are fucked.

And somewhere in this Civil War, what happens if they get control of a nuke and launch against China or Russia?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only if we choose to overthrow it.  Seems easy, huh?

Is Status Quo so sweet and Social Security so dear that it should be bought with chains and slavery?

Forbid it Almighty God!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#28]
It will never be a fall. Just a continual slide like has happen since January 2009 unless something changes
Trump 2024!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#29]
OK fellas, I’ll give you some unpopular truths. Please feel free to poke holes in them and prove to me that America is falling.

Ours is the most powerful civilization in the history of the world. I’m but 1 of its common citizens in a state that most Americans probably can’t find on a map, I am not rich by any means but……I have more firepower, books, salt, spices, oils, tools, clothing, gear, cookware, appliances, fine cuts of meat, flour, sugar, Tabasco Sauce, charcoal, wine and whiskey from across the nation in my home right now in quantities that nobody before me in my family has ever had. My house has 6 ceiling fans and 5 refrigerators. I can safely travel across the nation by car, train, boat, and plane cheaply any time I choose to. My home has temperature controlled clean water in several places available with the touch of a hand. Temperature control is so common that we now have phones that control our thermostats, and most of us have no idea where the fuel comes from that heats their homes.

We have more of everything than anybody who has ever lived. And, we’re also badasses that can move and fight at the drop of hat if we should ever have to defend our women and firesides. Nobody is close guys. We are it. We’re at the top and we are still accelerating. This is the truth, and it doesn’t depend on who the president is. It depends on us continuing to advance.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#30]
When America Falls? I think we are just waiting on the impact of the coming hard landing.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Ok, two things:

America has already fallen....

God will come one day, grab this whole planet in His and, and close His hand into a fist....we will all die.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
America fell when the north won the civil war. That cemented federal government control of our country over states rights.
View Quote

"The switch in time that saved Nine," is my vote. Or NSC-48, which made the sort of merely supervisory but small federal government, a thing of the past.  Plus post 9/11 actions which have made D.C. the Imperial City.

Lots to pick from, and it's entirely likely that January 7, 2024 will seem like a Golden Age to chroniclers ten years from now, as January 7, 1994 seems now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Soon as they arm the illegals.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#35]
The sky is falling! The USA sucks! My guy isn't getting BJ's in the Oval Office!

Millions of people risk their lives (and their family's lives) to make their way here every year. I am amazed by those who don't realize how good we have it compared to the rest of the world and all of history.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:55:48 PM EDT
[#36]
In case you haven't noticed the intelligence agencies run the country not congress.  I think you live in a free country but you don't.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The sky is falling! The USA sucks! My guy isn't getting BJ's in the Oval Office!

Millions of people risk their lives (and their family's lives) to make their way here every year. I am amazed by those who don't realize how good we have it compared to the rest of the world and all of history.
View Quote

Yeah well it isn't as good as children's cartoons and teenage fantasies suggested. So the sky is falling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It depends on if you think what makes our country great. Some think it is freedom and a moralistic set of ideals set down by the founding fathers. For others it is simply material goods and comfort.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We all died back in the 70s, from an Ice Age. Since that time, the doom-and-gloom warnings have been non-stop, and harder to take seriously. Since none of those previous warnings have come true, it's hard to pick out what may really happen, and when.
View Quote

Yeah, it was the impending Ice Age, honest injun. We're all going to freeze to death.

Right after that, it was the nefarious Global Warming. Penguins with sunscreen on, etc.

Now, it's just Climate Change, it sounds more ominous.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Ha!!  Have things been worse?  Yes; Things have been much, much worse and we got by...

Almost everyone recognizes things are getting bad and almost everyone knows who is to blame.  Almost everyone knows what it will take to clean things up.  Time to get busy...

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#41]
If Joe Biden's reelection speech has anything to with it, you bet. He basically campaigned that half of Americans are terrorists because they do not vote for him, and he visited all the shooting sites, so yeah - expect it if Joe is running his campaign on it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Our quality of life in this country is an anomaly to most of the rest of the world and everything is finite. It’s perfectly fine to be prepared but some of you allow your fear of the future to steal your joy for today. Enjoy the here and now. No one gets out of this life alive.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#43]
2025 is more likely imo.  If Trump gets elected they will openly perform an insurrection.

They being the mentally broken and unelected  democrat supporters that makeup hundreds of thousands of federal employees.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#44]
America will fall eventually, it's just a matter of time. As history has proven, "They" play the long game, so it'll probably be a while.

2024?

Wouldn't doubt if they have the first Presidential (S)election cancelled.

Olympic shenanigans.

More fake illnesses.

More money problems for hard working people

More crying about money problems from lazy fucks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I’ll simply say this.

Name 1 single thing that has gotten “ better” in the last 4 years, or name one thing , rule, law, leader, politician, agenda, etc, that leads you to believe things will get better in any way, shape, or form.

Because I can’t name a single thing indicating “ better” is inbound….. but I can name dozens / hundreds of examples of why it’s probably going to get worse.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Let's consult the Ouija board.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OK fellas, I’ll give you some unpopular truths. Please feel free to poke holes in them and prove to me that America is falling.

Ours is the most powerful civilization in the history of the world. I’m but 1 of its common citizens in a state that most Americans probably can’t find on a map, I am not rich by any means but……I have more firepower, books, salt, spices, oils, tools, clothing, gear, cookware, appliances, fine cuts of meat, flour, sugar, Tabasco Sauce, charcoal, wine and whiskey from across the nation in my home right now in quantities that nobody before me in my family has ever had. My house has 6 ceiling fans and 5 refrigerators. I can safely travel across the nation by car, train, boat, and plane cheaply any time I choose to. My home has temperature controlled clean water in several places available with the touch of a hand. Temperature control is so common that we now have phones that control our thermostats, and most of us have no idea where the fuel comes from that heats their homes.

We have more of everything than anybody who has ever lived. And, we’re also badasses that can move and fight at the drop of hat if we should ever have to defend our women and firesides. Nobody is close guys. We are it. We’re at the top and we are still accelerating. This is the truth, and it doesn’t depend on who the president is. It depends on us continuing to advance.
View Quote

Guess what, a German citizen,  circa 1912 could say similar, and again in 1938 could crow about the same thing, “ my life is better than anyone before me, so modern ! Look at all we have ! Such greatness !

A few short years guns were confiscated, later the SS was dragging people out and shooting them, and foreign militaries bombing your neighborhood into rubble, history is filled with examples of great civilizations who quickly went from hot, to not, very quickly. Make no mistake, the USA passed “ hot “ decades ago, and is quickly sinking into “ not”. Idiocracy as a movie was funny, your country adopting it as a how to manual, very not so much so.

% wise, the future generations, including yours, and your kids, will have worse standards of living than your parents had, the days of each generation % wise / increasing having “ better lives”  than their parents before them is over, now each generation that % will decrease every generation, with fewer and fewer having the same, much less better, while more and more have less. Less freedom, less money, less buying power, less opportunities, less peace, less safety, etc.

You don’t know how badly it hurts me to say this, I take zero pleasure in it, it fills me with a mix of great sadness / rage honestly at what my country is becoming.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#48]
It's amazing how both liberals and conservatives
think America has magic dirt and is naturally bound to be wealthy, completely discounting the human element that led to our rise. It's not just the geography or the resources, it's the people that inhabit it. The avg American today has zero resemblance to the Americans of even 50 years ago. This is the most entitled country in the world and we consume far more than we produce. Apparently it's some doomer fantasy to believe it's not sustainable.

America is like an entitled rich kid born into a wealthy family getting heavy into drugs and blowing all his inheritance with very few skills or character but you're crazy if you think he's going to wind up as a broke failure once he's on his own and his parents are no longer there to support him.

I think a lot of the optimists live in rural areas where there still are some old fashion values and haven't witnessed the massive demographic and cultural shifts that have occurred firsthand yet. But rest assured, in the population centers the cultural rot is out of control.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Doomers doom. It’s their thing.  They’ve predicted catastrophic collapse every year that I’ve been alive.

Get out of mom’s basement and go outside.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I’ll simply say this.

Name 1 single thing that has gotten “ better” in the last 4 years, or name one thing , rule, law, leader, politician, agenda, etc, that leads you to believe things will get better in any way, shape, or form.

Because I can’t name a single thing indicating “ better” is inbound….. but I can name dozens / hundreds of examples of why it’s probably going to get worse.
View Quote

The absent super power

The end of the world is just the beginning.

Sometimes better isn't possible but Americans can't believe that.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top