Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/10/2023 12:59:32 PM EDT
So I'm sick.  Went to the minute clinic and they tested me for Flu and the Covid.  Both negative.  Gave me a script for for a Z-Pack, Steroid and some cough syrup.

As I'm waiting for them to be filled there's another guy waiting and chatting with Pharmacist.  Pharmacist asks him "You interested in the Flu shot?"  Guy says "No way!  Never had one and not going to start now."

I was threatened with my job if I didn't get the Covid shot way back when so I caved and got the J&J.  I've had the flu shot a handful of times over the years but I can take it or leave it.

Anyway - back to the anti flu-shot guy.  Pharmacist says "Ok, you ready for you Covid shot?"  Guy says "YES!  Haven't missed one yet!"  

Proceeds to get boosted for the umpteenth time...

I know CSB but I just find it amazing how at odds the entire population seems to be these days.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
GD has learned me that you should have pissed on him while maintaining eye contact.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Yikes
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD has learned me that you should have pissed on him while maintaining eye contactfucked his wife on the blood pressure machine.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Government sponsored propaganda has shown to be effective.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD has learned me that you should have pissed on him while maintaining eye contactfucked his wife on the blood pressure machine.

FIFY

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh - forgot to add this potentially relevant observation - probably mid 50s with a man bun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Went to the doc for flu and pneumonia shots back in September.    He didn't even ask about Covid and when I mentioned it he stated that he does not stock the vaccine  since he has doubts  that it's even needed.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Government sponsored propaganda has shown to be effective.
View Quote

It makes no sense though. In the years leading up to 2020 the flu shot marketing and propaganda became overbearing. It was everywhere. Every grocery store, every pharmacy, on TV, on the radio. Get it or you'll die, basically. Does it work? No, of course not, but who cares? Do what they say.

I know multiple people who don't get the flu shot and claim to never have, while still getting multiple covid jabs. My intuition was that it would pretty much map - no flu shot, no covid jab. But it doesn't, even though the propaganda is just as heavy on both.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Dudes logic is retarded
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Z-Pack huh? You playing reindeer games with the street reindeers?

Fun fact, I've never had a flu shot either. I'm not against it I've just never gotten it. I've also never had the rice rabies shot which I'm totally against and would never get.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I find it strange and somewhat annoying that Dr's are now prescribing antibiotics and steroids together on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#12]
What kind of syrup did they prescribe for you?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Went to the doc for flu and pneumonia shots back in September.    He didn't even ask about Covid and when I mentioned it he stated that he does not stock the vaccine  since he has doubts  that it's even needed.

View Quote

He won't be getting much of a Pfizer kickback!  Good doctor.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What kind of syrup did they prescribe for you?
View Quote

They don’t prescribe the good stuff anymore.

Fucking junkies ruined it for everybody.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Most people don't recognize that the COVID shots are still under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The media very casually refers to them as "approved", but they are not fully FDA approved, nor have they gone through the years of trials and testing to get approved. And people are lapping that shit up. Fools.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#18]
When my Dr. asked me about the Flu shot I asked him if his staff got them.  He said none of them did.  I've never had one in my life.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
IMO, he doesn't represent America.

THE V.A. told me I couldn't take the COVID vac, 'cause it causes blood clots. IN fact, anyone with any auto-immune condition couldn't take it.

Now, AFA flu shots,- foolish not to get one (CDC estimates that flu has resulted in 9.4 million – 41 million illnesses, 100,000 – 710,000 hospitalizations and 4,900 – 52,000 deaths annually between 2010 and 2022).

I suggest waiting until,,, now (as opposed to Sept, or Oct), when they have the cocktail dialed in.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Never had the flu or a flu shot. Never had COVID or a COVID shot. Never been tested for either one. When they tried that crap at work I said I would quit before you jab me.

Pure blood checking in.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IMO, he doesn't represent America.

THE V.A. told me I couldn't take the COVID vac, 'cause it causes blood clots. IN fact, anyone with any auto-immune condition couldn't take it.

Now, AFA flu shots,- foolish not to get one (CDC estimates that flu has resulted in 9.4 million – 41 million illnesses, 100,000 – 710,000 hospitalizations and 4,900 – 52,000 deaths annually between 2010 and 2022).

I suggest waiting until,,, now (as opposed to Sept, or Oct), when they have the cocktail dialed in.
View Quote

Flu shot compared to no flu shot?  Almost the same exact odds.

It's a waste but if I were 70+ I might get one.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#22]
CVS is right up the street so I use them. I hate having to go inside to get a script filled. There always seems to be weirdo' s in there or old people that want to talk to you about the shot and why you should take it.... I thought it was just my town but it's probably just a pharmacy thing these days.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]
The Flu shots often have a higher breakthrough rate than the COVID injections, some years as high as ~60% as compared to ~20% for COVID. The breakthrough rates of both shots rise rapidly after several months. Luckily, Flu season is winding down by then. Either way, it's a toss of the dice.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Nobody gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I have had the flu twice in my life.  Both times it was so bad I prayed for death.  So now I get the flu shot every year and don’t worry about the flu.  I have had Covid once and was mildly ill for three days.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Every year that I remember a flu shot exists, there seems to be a shortage, rationing it to the very old and young.

Now it's a habit to not get it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#27]
So what?

I’ve never had the flu shot. But never had the flu either. But I’ve had COVID twice.

But I got four of the Covid shots so I could go back on tour. Everyone in the entertainment industry was out of work for a year and a half. When things started back up on fall of 2021 you had to show proof of a Covid vaccination or they wouldn’t let you work. I was on tour, playing one nighters all over the country to rooms of 2000-3000 strange people every couple of nights, sometimes in five different states in a single week through all of 2022.

But I also was not prepared to throw away an 18 year long career just because I didn’t want to get a couple of shots.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Twenty-five consecutive years of flu shots, courtesy of Uncle Sugar, and I've continued the tradition ever since. Never had the flu.

My oncologist twisted my arm, hard, into getting the Moderna jab, and booster. That didn't work out so well and I ended up on Paxlovid. He made a pretty solid argument to me that the hysteria over the Covid inoculations is not only overblown, it's inviting disaster. Frightened mothers are playing Russian roulette again with some real horror show diseases, with two chambers loaded when you figure in the "immigrants" walking across the border from some serious medieval shitholes.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Dudes a fruitcake.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I find it strange and somewhat annoying that Dr's are now prescribing antibiotics and steroids together on a regular basis.
View Quote

As am I.

I used to work with infection control practitioners on a frequent basis.

I sat in on a presentation once that showed the prevalence of drug resistant bacterial infections broken down by country.

Because of whining patients (and the threat of a lawsuit), many doc's in the U.S. lack the backbone to refuse to offer an anti-biotic. Because of this, our rate of resistant bacteria is high.

Now Canada, which is right up the road from us, has a very low rate because they follow rules spelled out by their National health system. Only prescribe when a culture for bacteria comes back positive.

Many Eastern European countries also have a very high rate because anti-biotics are available over the counter.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I have never had a flu shot or covid shot.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Why was the Z pac for?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#34]
the magnetic nanobots in the vax are addicting. he got the first, he will get all the rest as they come out. the vax also enforces the abhorrence of competing vaxes.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#35]
OP you cannot fix stupid
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#36]
I just want the Toyota in the OP's avatar.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't get the flu shot because the two times I got one I ended up sick. I'll take my chances with the actual flu.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#38]
People are dumb.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I think there is a nut on CNN or MSDNC that is on his 25 vax and proud of it.

My doctor, who is a member of one of the most prestigious medical groups in the US, told me point blank the vax has caused irreparable harm that will not be fixed for the next 25 years.  He said it fucked up more people than you can possibly imagine.  From his mouth and in stern language to me: DO NOT EVER GET ANOTHER VAX SHOT

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

While she’s stuck in the machine?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So what?

I’ve never had the flu shot. But never had the flu either. But I’ve had COVID twice.

But I got four of the Covid shots so I could go back on tour. Everyone in the entertainment industry was out of work for a year and a half. When things started back up on fall of 2021 you had to show proof of a Covid vaccination or they wouldn’t let you work. I was on tour, playing one nighters all over the country to rooms of 2000-3000 strange people every couple of nights, sometimes in five different states in a single week through all of 2022.

But I also was not prepared to throw away an 18 year long career just because I didn’t want to get a couple of shots.
View Quote

Good for you. Ummm... I guess?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Most people don't recognize that the COVID shots are still under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The media very casually refers to them as "approved", but they are not fully FDA approved, nor have they gone through the years of trials and testing to get approved. And people are lapping that shit up. Fools.
View Quote

August 23, 2021. Full regulatory approval.

A lot of people don't recognize a lot of shit.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what does this mean?

FDA Statement

"On September 11, 2023, the Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorization (EUA) of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to include the 2023-2024 formula."

Letter of Authorization (Reissued)
Decision Memorandum
Concurrence Letter

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#45]
That there is a libertarded dumbazz sheeple. I hear they're a dying breed
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oh - forgot to add this potentially relevant observation - probably mid 50s with a man bun.
View Quote

What is the closest college or university? That sounds like a professor.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Dear pleasure journal,
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

As am I.

I sat in on a presentation once that showed the prevalence of drug resistant bacterial infections broken down by country.

Because of whining patients (and the threat of a lawsuit), many doc's in the U.S. lack the backbone to refuse to offer an anti-biotic. Because of this, our rate of resistant bacteria is high.

Now Canada, which is right up the road from us, has a very low rate because they follow rules spelled out by their National health system. Only prescribe when a culture for bacteria comes back positive.

Many Eastern European countries also have a very high rate because anti-biotics are available over the counter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As am I.

There is that . There is also setting people up for a serious fungal overgrown...as well as damage to the gut flora .
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well s*** that does it for me. F*** him. I'm 46 and just shaved my 150th flat top lol.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#50]
At this point, I don't even care.
Someone wants to get 10 boosters? Go for it. Get 20. All at once. IDGAF.
When the truth, (more than is ALREADY available) comes out, I will care even less about those who tried to force it upon me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top