Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not?  I fucked all of my wives on the first date?  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If she's having sex with you on the first date, you're also having sex with her on the first date.
View Quote

equal rights does not extend into sex related areas, people want to think it does, but it does not, and while slut shaming might not be as public as it once was, its alive and well in peoples private thoughts..  not even counting the fact its the woman who gets pregnant.

you can fuck 50 dudes on the first date just like a man does, and you can post about it on social media... but when it comes to settling down, the man will have a much easier time getting married than the woman will if that shits known. plenty of guys will fuck the chick if shes attractive, but not very many will consider putting a ring on it, they will find a non slut when its marriage time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
No I wouldn’t
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as I’m sure I’m the only one she ever did that with.

So no.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL!!

Reminds me. Had a bud on my first ship. Actually went to high school with him. He married a girl who at the time shit diamonds. They didn't have sex, she didn't smoke/drink/swear/ watch R rated movies went to church twice a week etc., etc.. My wife was good friends with her. 2 months after we left on deployment my buds wife had some Jody living in their house.

People change.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if a woman is extremely unlikely to have sex easily with a man, then when shes married shes also unlikely to easily cheat on her husband.

LOL!!

Reminds me. Had a bud on my first ship. Actually went to high school with him. He married a girl who at the time shit diamonds. They didn't have sex, she didn't smoke/drink/swear/ watch R rated movies went to church twice a week etc., etc.. My wife was good friends with her. 2 months after we left on deployment my buds wife had some Jody living in their house.

People change.

true.. and no rules are absolute.. but your going to have better results most of the time using those standards than not having standards at all.

you might well be cheated on by the virgin, life long heavily religious chick, but the chances your instagram slut cheating on you is almost guaranteed. you make the best decisions you can, and live with the results, but at least you used your best ability to choose.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#6]
No

Despite being 20 I am quite old-fashioned.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I did, and still married 43 years later.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, it wasn't supposed to go down that way, honestly.

We were both recently out of bad marriages and were just looking for a fuck buddy. That worked out well, for the first couple of years, but you can't spend that much time with someone, without getting to know them pretty well.

Turns out we had a lot in common. She eventually moved in. I still wasn't going to get married, but after 8 years together, she wanted to and it seemed silly not, when we were basically living as a married couple anyways. I'm not about to tell you it works out like this frequently. Just the opposite, I'd assume. I'm just saying it does happen.

It had the upside of KNOWING she likes sex, before I'm stuck with her, like I was with my first wife.

It's basically a Cinderella story.

At any rate, she's out buying me primers right now, so I did something right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, and I did.  Been together 14 years.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I would not have sex outside of marriage.

My wife (then girlfriend) wanted to, and I declined. A part of me I'm not proud of wishes I had, as she, um, might not have made it through the selection process due to frequency and enthusiasm. The part of me I am proud of is glad I held to my principles.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My wife (then girlfriend) wanted to, and I declined. A part of me I'm not proud of wishes I had, as she, um, might not have made it through the selection process due to frequency and enthusiasm. The part of me I am proud of is glad I held to my principles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So because she wanted to have sex frequently and was happy about it, you would NOT have married her?

Quoted:

i have had a lot of sex on the first date, dates. but only 4 long term relationships.  the 2 women who i had sex with in the first few dates that resulted in long term relations, those relationships were filled with various problems, even with my emotional commitment. problems that could be related to self control, spending, anger, cheating, and other stuff. while the 2 women who made me wait for a long time, who had more self control, resulted in a far superior relationship, less craziness, more self control in spending, behavior in general, etc.. im still in the second long term relationship where i didnt have sex early, been going strong for almost 10 years now, been engaged for 5 years.

Ironic, the guy who has been engaged for 5 years talking about other people's issues with commitment.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is a woman who has sex on the first date any different from a woman who wants to have sex on the first date but the other person doesn't?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So because she wanted to have sex frequently and was happy about it, you would NOT have married her?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She wanted to have premarital sex because that's just what people do, I guess. And she now admits that tempting me was fun. At the time I thought she was turned on by me.

If I hadve had sex with her before marriage, she would not have made it through selection because I'm sure like my married sex life now, the frequency and quality would've diminished quickly and greatly.

Maybe I should've gotten more while I could? *shrugs*
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Big difference between some random chick you meet on a dating app and a woman you've known for a while and the two of you finally get together.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

equal rights does not extend into sex related areas, people want to think it does, but it does not, and while slut shaming might not be as public as it once was, its alive and well in peoples private thoughts..  not even counting the fact its the woman who gets pregnant.

you can fuck 50 dudes on the first date just like a man does, and you can post about it on social media... but when it comes to settling down, the man will have a much easier time getting married than the woman will if that shits known. plenty of guys will fuck the chick if shes attractive, but not very many will consider putting a ring on it, they will find a non slut when its marriage time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she's having sex with you on the first date, you're also having sex with her on the first date.

It's just not black and white OP. Sex and an individuals desire for it and characterization of the practitioners is as varied as ice cream.

For instance anyone who spent an appreciable time in the military knows guys who married working girls and those who hung out at the base club. That's not even taking into account women who are discreet about their many liaisons.    

There's a lot more to this onion than the skin.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

...and she had sex with me really early in the relationship, i basically lost the urge to get to know her, and to put effort into a relationship, my interests turned to sexing her, and little else. while also looking for a more interesting women, interesting meaning one who made you work for it. the women who made me work for it, and i didnt get sex for months, were the ones i loved the most...
View Quote
You lost me there.  Why would you lose interest in a woman or stop putting in effort just because she has sex with you?

Maybe your premiere marriage material then would be a nagging wife who never puts out unless the stars align?

I'm not suggesting that someone who puts out on the first date is definitely marriage material, but I am suggesting that someone who loses interest in pleasing his partner as soon as he gets sex, might not be marriage material.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#19]
nope.  fucking thots
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

43 years.  
View Quote

HA seriously, good for you man. I think there is a difference in our age though, I am only 31!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#21]
What a jackass of a post. If that's the only thing you use to evaluate a relationship and a person's character, you're probably not mature enough for marriage anyway.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#22]
This is GD, most here would propose if she looked at them on the first date.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, it ends badly for women, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired, just as women tend to be hardwired to want a strong man.

their brain might say they want soft modern soy boy sensitive dude, but their lizard brain wants conan the barbarian to mount them, give them strong babies and crush anyone who would harm them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure...we don't live in the 1700's anymore.

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, it ends badly for women, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired, just as women tend to be hardwired to want a strong man.

their brain might say they want soft modern soy boy sensitive dude, but their lizard brain wants conan the barbarian to mount them, give them strong babies and crush anyone who would harm them.
Like abandoning capitalisation when starting a new sentence, it's important.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's one hell of a busy first date.  I would DEFINITELY draw a line, there.

View Quote

But would you put a ring on you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry, but if a man is of the opinion that a woman having sex on the first date is a factor that eliminates a woman from long term consideration, then if he is having sex on the first date, he is participating in and contributing to a negative behavior. Furthermore, he is demonstrating hypocrisy and a lack or morals. Neither of those are good qualities in a long term partner.

By judging her on such a basis while participating in the activity by which she is being judged, he demonstrates his unsuitability and lack of character.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wait, what are we talking about here?

View Quote

Hmm, I guess that WAS poorly written, particularly for GD consumption.

A gold ring on your left (or right) ring finger, to show loyalty and love.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
By judging her on such a basis while participating in the activity by which she is being judged, he demonstrates his unsuitability and lack of character.
View Quote

Very well put.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I prefer platinum.
View Quote

Of course, only the best will do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes, in fact the only reason I continued to date my now wife is that she ‘put out’.  

When I was dating I didn’t spend much time and effort with all the cock teases who played the hard-to-get game.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I’m 40

If we’re not fucking on the first date there won’t be a second.

As for marriage? Lol

Not going to happen regardless
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Dependent on how long I knew her before the first date.  Sometimes a woman has her eye on you for awhile and is comfortable enough with you to do it when she gets the chance.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Probably.   She likes to fuck and that would probably continue.  

As opposed to one that uses pussy as leverage to set the hook?

I don't tolerate women that use sex as a bargaining chip.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When exactly did we have morals or find ourselves guided as a society by the Christian based belief system?  This is a Christian asking the question by the way.

The thought that there was ever a time when things were better, or more just, or the moral standard was higher on a societal level is revisionist history at best.  Ignorance of history at worst.

I know it is cynical, but too large a percentage of humans are total scum to ever tip the balance towards the concept of better times some people have around here.  There has always been evil.  There has always been strife.  There has always been injustice.  Name a time or era of moral superiority and I can give you a long list of terrible shit that outwardly righteous people were doing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#37]
15 years later, 3 kids and still banging it out 3 times a week. We pervs were meant for each other.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

Yep

This.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#39]
3rd date in DC. She was trying to walk to my car and there was hookers right outside her door. I laughed and joked about the hookers.(nothing bad) She brought me back inside... uh ok
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Poll illustrates reason behind GD's divorce rate...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Poll illustrates reason behind GD's divorce rate...
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

She wanted to have premarital sex because that's just what people do, I guess. And she now admits that tempting me was fun. At the time I thought she was turned on by me.

If I hadve had sex with her before marriage, she would not have made it through selection because I'm sure like my married sex life now, the frequency and quality would've diminished quickly and greatly.

Maybe I should've gotten more while I could? *shrugs*
View Quote

That's where you're wrong, bucko. It takes (relatively often, anyways) years for women to stop fucking you like they fucked you when they first started fucking you.

I get the occasional hard objection, but past legitimately not feeling well, it's pretty rare I get flat-out turned down by my SO - but we're not doing it 2x a day during the week and 3-5x a day on weekends anymore, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Been married for 38 years to the woman who I had sex with on the first date.  We still love each other and still have sex.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Amish would agree with you
View Quote

And their society is growing instead of dying.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#45]
You guys should research narcissism from the man's POV. If you guys choose poorly, it will be like hell on earth; and you will be lucky to walk away with your life minus all of your money.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Banged my wife in my tent within about 6 hours of meeting her iat an IMSA race. First thing she said to me when we met was "Hi, wanna do a jager bomb?" . Got married a few years later. going on over 8 years married and 11 years together.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Hell yes I would. Most women find me irresistible. I can't blame them for that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#48]
I wouldn't marry any woman that would sleep with me on a first date.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

you cant get high sex partner numbers AND have serious relationships at the same time.  Not without breaking some other kind of taboo. i would have a big issue with a woman who went thru swinger / open relationships as well, or wanted to. you cant be committed and have other sex partners, and if you do, your commitment is flawed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how about the number of sex partners?

I would be less concerned with the total number and more concerned with how many of those guys were boyfriends with whom she was in a monogamous relationship versus random ONSs or short-term fuckbuddies.

you cant get high sex partner numbers AND have serious relationships at the same time.  Not without breaking some other kind of taboo. i would have a big issue with a woman who went thru swinger / open relationships as well, or wanted to. you cant be committed and have other sex partners, and if you do, your commitment is flawed.

I call bullshit.

My twenties and thirties were 1-3 year long relationships separated by 1-2 year long periods of ho-ing around.  My philosophy was until I find Ms. Right, Ms. Right Now will do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In this thread, I learned that women are the same as trousers...
View Quote

Ill show my daughter this thread as an example of what to avoid.  

We’ve already had some discussion, pretty frank, that shes going to have to set her lines but a guy thats all about getting her pants off before he even knows a bit about her is not worth the effort.  The kids will be her baggage not his.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top