Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/26/2024 2:42:06 PM EDT
From the horse mouth

We have a Supreme Court Justice, saying that if Trump isn't it put in jail, then that means Biden has the Presidential Authority to assassinate him, and now we have Secretary of State saying anyone voting for Trump is because of China.

Its not even May.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13355019/antony-blinken-china-interfere-2024-election-evidence.html

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. has seen evidence that China is trying to 'influence' and 'interfere' in the November presidential election despite a commitment from leader Xi Jinping not to do so.

'We have seen, generally speaking, evidence of attempts to influence and arguably interfere, and we want to make sure that that's cut off as quickly as possible,' Blinken told CNN.

Many fake accounts, originating in China, were pretending to be American supporters of Donald Trump and pushing various conspiracy theories.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay then.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Reaper] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
I want to be a Russian agent.
View Quote

I thought I was deplorable
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:45:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockZen] [#5]
Fuck that shit I want to be a Russian agent.
View Quote

June is Russian agent month.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jagdterrier] [#6]
How about a Chinese jet pilot?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#7]
They always accuse you of what they are doing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought we were white supremacists.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLawDog] [#10]
Ni hao ni zuijin zenme yang.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:48:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#11]
New TDS talking_point in 3...2...1...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Sum Ting Wong ??

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#13]
So if I don't like the party that is heavily infiltrated with chinese agents, I am a chinese agent?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#14]
In case trump wins they're already dusting off ol mueller.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:
From the horse mouth

We have a Supreme Court Justice, saying that if Trump isn't it put in jail, then that means Biden has the Presidential Authority to assassinate him, and now we have Secretary of State saying anyone voting for Trump is because of China.

Its not even May.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13355019/antony-blinken-china-interfere-2024-election-evidence.html

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. has seen evidence that China is trying to 'influence' and 'interfere' in the November presidential election despite a commitment from leader Xi Jinping not to do so.

'We have seen, generally speaking, evidence of attempts to influence and arguably interfere, and we want to make sure that that's cut off as quickly as possible,' Blinken told CNN.

Many fake accounts, originating in China, were pretending to be American supporters of Donald Trump and pushing various conspiracy theories.
View Quote

View Quote
China needs Biden in the hot seat... Trump pushed China to their breaking point..lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
View Quote

Louder, for the people in the back.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Ping Ping wants Sleepy Joe to win
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought I was going to be a Russian agent ?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I want to be a colonel general.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#20]
They are telegraphing their play right now
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Man, back in the day we had a proper Russian boogeyman to blame for Trump winning the election. Now we get the Chinese knockoff. Dems are cheaping out this year. It's like they don't even care about stealing an election properly anymore.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:01:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#22]
I guess having a bunch of former scam/phishing people recruited to work in CIA sites in Ukraine and spam american voters about Trump didn't work, so now plan B is replace Russia with China in the script

ETA: This was confirmed by NYT earlier in the year that the CIA  was using local help in Ukraine to "fight russian influence" in US elections. User DarkStar posted what was possibly an anti-trump script they are using on post #30 here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Ukraine-soldiers-are-masters-at-trolling-Blasting-The-Star-Spangled-Banner-on-the-front-lines-/5-2721602/&page=2
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I guess that means of you vote Biden you’re a pedo.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Mùchén (沐宸) checking in
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#25]
OK,  Tony Blinkin
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#26]
First I'm a deplorable. Then I'm a Russian agent. Now I'm a Chinese agent.

I wanna be a secret agent man.

Giving you a number and taking away your name.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#27]
From the horse mouth

Its not even May.

View Quote

I must have missed this one.

link to topic?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Russian is a bit easier to learn than Chinese for an English speaker.  

The alphabet is actually the easiest part, and I had most of it down in a week with a good teacher who was a native speaker.  

Chinese, Arabic, most of those other east Asian languages.....I have no clue about the written or spoken forms, so, yeah, better to be a Russian agent than a Chinese agent.  

https://2009-2017.state.gov/m/fsi/sls/orgoverview/languages#:~:text=Category%20I%3A%20Languages%20closely%20related%20to%20English.&text=Category%20II%3A%20Languages%20that%20take,master%20than%20Category%20I%20languages.&text=Category%20III%3A%20Languages%20with%20significant,or%20cultural%20differences%20from%20English.&text=Category%20IV%3A%20Languages%20which%20are%20exceptionally%20difficult%20for%20native%20English%20speakers.

We can start your Russian agent training now.

А = ah (almost the same sound as A, more like ah in ah ha!), б = beh (it's just English letter B) В = veh (it's just an English V), and so on!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#29]
If I'm a Chinese agent somebody owes me a shitload of back pay.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Why would the Chinese want Trump as POTUS.  DJT is guaranteed to be a bigger pain in the ass for the CCP than FJB.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:10:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockZen] [#31]
Originally Posted By ttushooter:

link to topic?
View Quote

I admin its a read through, she brought up a hypothetical but you can see the scenario, if play it out.

The current President is Biden, Trump is not currently President.

If she votes for Trump to have Presidential immunity against this frivolous lawsuits when he was in office, she is in effect giving Biden Presidential Immunity to kill Trump, and especially if Trump is a Russian/Chinese Agent, leading an Army of White racist nationalists, wanting to bring about the handmaidens tale.

Then President Biden will just have to do the dirty.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Nah, I'll stick with the Russian women
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#33]
You can be a Russian agent, Chinese agent, a domestic terrorist, a white supremacist, or a Biden supporter.

Those are the only options.  Pick one.*

(*Registration with your applicable federal agency will happen immediately after you've completed the .questionnaire.)
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I like Egg Rolls.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#35]
But... I thought that FJB told Xi "Don't"...

Isn't that exactly the way that powerful leaders like FJB are supposed to show their powerful leadership?

(When they're not falling down the Air Force 1 stairs, or groping children, or misreading the cue cards due to having yet another brain fart, that is.)

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#36]

I admin its a read through, she brought up a hypothetical but you can see the scenario, if play it out.

If she votes for Trump to have Presidential immunity against this frivolous lawsuits when he was in office, she is in effect giving Biden Presidential Immunity to kill Trump, and especially if Trump is a Russian/Chinese Agent, leading an Army of White racist nationalists, wanting to bring about the handmaidens tale.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ttushooter:

link to topic?

They want Biden to have that power.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Penalty for being an actual Chinese agent seems to be pretty fucking light judging by the sentence that sailor recently got for literal espionage on behalf of the CCP
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Where's my 10% ?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

They want Biden to have that power.
View Quote

Bingo, quite the Faustian bargain. Allow Trump to avoid jail, but give Biden the power to take him out, or allow him to go to jail, and live.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#40]
From the horse mouth

Its not even May.

View Quote

View Quote
Does this mean that we are not colluding with the Russians anymore? I'm confused.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

The ussc used to only narrowly consider the facts of cases before them.   Not hypothetical scenarios that might or might not arise as a result of their ruling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#42]
This shit is funny 🤣
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:34:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 917-30] [#43]
Trump was the harshest president towards china in my lifetime. He placed sanctions and tariffs on them. Joe Biden has a proven trail of money from the chinese and I'm supposed to believe Trump is the one to be worried about?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Again, blaming republicans for what they are doing.

Only a democrat is stupid enough to believe any of that crap.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Charlie556:
First I'm a deplorable. Then I'm a Russian agent. Now I'm a Chinese agent.

I wanna be a secret agent man.

Giving you a number and taking away your name.
View Quote

You mean, Secret Asian Man.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

who pays better?
China or Russia?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 917-30:
Trump was the harshest president towards china in my lifetime. He placed sanctions and tarrifs on them. Joe Biden has a proven trail of money from the chinese and I'm supposed to believe Trump is the one to be worried about?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Rightt-289.jpg
View Quote
"That's what they want you to think."

Seriously.

That is what they want you to think.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Camacho knows everyone's shit's emotional right now…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By phungus:
https://i.redd.it/w0wsftreiqwc1.png

Camacho knows everyone's shit's emotional right now
View Quote
That is good. First time seeing that.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

This , it never fails .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top