User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Praying for you Andy.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers sent for you and your family Andy.  God can make the most out of the worst situation.
Link Posted: 12/19/2013 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Posted for prayers back on 11/16, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the prayers. Mom passed peacefully on 11/26, with no struggle and no apparent pain, quietly, with myself, my dad, my sis, and her favorite cat all by her side to see her off. It was all I could have prayed for, that if she had to go it would be peaceful and easy for her, and those prayers were indeed answered. She found her peace now in His kingdom.
Link Posted: 12/19/2013 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gloworm19:
Posted for prayers back on 11/16, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the prayers. Mom passed peacefully on 11/26, with no struggle and no apparent pain, quietly, with myself, my dad, my sis, and her favorite cat all by her side to see her off. It was all I could have prayed for, that if she had to go it would be peaceful and easy for her, and those prayers were indeed answered. She found her peace now in His kingdom.
View Quote

Sorry for your loss. Prayers of comfort and strength for you and your family.
Link Posted: 12/19/2013 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Amen my brother, and I'm sure that her name is great in the kingdom of heaven, and in the strength of that peace that God gives to all at the passing of any one of His Saints!

Thanks for sharing this anointed news with us!

May God bless you!

SAE
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 9:29:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#6]
I have a prayer request this evening concerning my six year old grandson Devan. He is a really great and intelligent little boy and seems to be the little scholar and artist of our family right now and a good boy to boot.

A while back, a few weeks ago, Devan started having a problem about keeping weight on. He also as of late started to have some episodes concerning becoming fatigued easily and always wanting fluids to drink. My daughter Renee took him to the doctor but the doctor diagnosed him with the flu and sent him home.

But just yesterday, Devan started to cry uncontrollably as he was getting ready for school and when his mother asked him what was wrong, he couldn't communicate with her at all, and at that point it appeared to her that he was either in shock, or some such condition similar to it.

He was taken back to the doctor where after a closer examination is that young Devan may have juvenile diabetes and will be going back into the doctor's office in the morning for the rest of the blood work and testing that he needs being tomorrow is Saturday, when most testing is not available as they must think there should be no more delays about getting Devan the proper treatment that he has probably been needing for at least a while now.

Please pray for him and us as the results of his testing should be made available to us sometime Monday, as I will post those results then for further consideration about possibly going in another direction in prayer in case that it might be some  other medical condition or something else coupled with this issue.

Thanks in advance for your compassion toward my grandson about his healing at this time!

Yours truly,

Jimmie
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Adding your grandson to my intentions for my rosary this evening.
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Bless you!
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Prayers sent for the little guy, Jimmie.
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Prayers sent for the little guy, Jimmie.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/24/2013 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Back in May I asked for prayer for myself and my wife and you guys responded. I appreciated that immensely.

Now I am again struck with some chronic pain. I have been to doctors,probably need to see more.

Once again I am asking for prayer. Specifically for pain stemming from a physical ailment.

I thank you all in advance. May God bless you all and may your Christmas celebration be joyous.

Link Posted: 12/29/2013 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Prayers in for these recent requests..
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 1:14:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#13]
Just want to post that my grandson Devan is on the mend and feeling much better. This test results from the doctor all came back with a good report thank God for His great mercy upon us all!

It seems what likely has been affecting him is somewhat due to a poor diet according to some significant issues concerning a high sugar and low carb diet with not enough truly nourishing foods which all children need!

Yuppies!

I have placed my twenty-nine year old beautiful daughter Renee on eternal restriction over at her house until this matter is fully resolved and she quits bringing junk food into her house as I also have other grandsons and a grand-daughter over there too praise God!

Thanks again for the prayers we really and whole-heartedly 'preciate them!

SAE
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 10:53:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dogsandhogs] [#14]
From the Missouri Hometown Forum, a member's wife was given less than a day to live.  He is requesting prayers.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_32/550154_Prayer_Request.html
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]
So Father here we are again You and us with a petition to save a life which is always special and endearing for You YHWH, the great and honorable according to everything that has been created, as nothing that has been created has not been created by Your great and wonderful power as You are truly great among all of Your creations as it clearly states about You and the faithful love that You graciously present to all of us!

Tonight LORD please pardon us for not coming to You sooner Sire concerning this precious life of Yours Oh Great and caring King the Master of all who dwells upon the earth for Your magnificent and majestic glory Oh Great Lord, the LORD who is responsible for Your creative process throughout all eternity LORD God, and the Father of all creation in Jesus' name. Amen.

Please God, our God listen to the petition of Your very lowly bond servants as a credit to Your very great Name and hear us Jesus as we speak to You as ones who love You and also love Your Servant as You love this person also.

So now, our great healer and the revealer of all things that are great and caring about all people, please Lord come to us and to this wonderful person and give them another chance to be with You here for a while longer and us to add to Your servants who serve You with great fervor and to love You with the love and compassion that You have love us with.

So now The Great God who listens to the petitions of His great people, Father take back Your slave from life unto death in You as You have the power to even call Your servants from the grave as we plead our case unto You now to save our our fellow slave in Jesus' name right now and with the power of Your Name to cause many to come unto You
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a family member that could really use a boost. He's been beat down financially, emotionally and physically.
He is really at the end of his rope. I've been praying for him, I think I need some back up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Please pray for families...especially mine.

Thank you
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Haven't posted here in a while and am sorry.  Prayers sent for those going through difficult times whatever they may be.  Remember...  That one set of footprints you look back on is when He was carrying you. He will not put more on you than what He knows you can take!  Never lose sight of this and hold fast to Him!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Just wanted to pop in and say that we have been really blessed here lately. Still some things to work through, but doing so much better. Thanks and praise and glory be to God, and thank all of you who prayed for us. I still ask for continued prayers for our needs not yet met, and also would offer prayers to the Lord for all of you that whatever needs are that they be met, and it glorify God.

I pray also for the lost, that they might realize that it is Jesus they seek, and they might call on Him and be saved.

In Jesus precious name, I ask these things.

Amen
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#21]
A young man and his family have started attending my church.  They don't have much and the apartments they live in have had several murders recently.  He is constantly scared and is being bullied at school.  

Please pray for him and his family to get through these difficult times.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Prayers sent that they find a safer place to live and that God holds them in His hand for protection until then.
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Hay guys,

I need some prayer, if you don't mind... 1) I injured my back a while ago and most likely made it worse by carrying concealed last year.  I'm going back to the doctor on Thursday for a follow up.  2) I also ask for safety on a upcoming road trip.  3) I am also working with a horse in my spare time.  She is 4 years old and is saddle broken but when I put the bit in her mouth to ride her she ends up fighting me, and I get frustrated.  I can't tell if it is because she doesn't know what to do or is being willingly disobedient...... And I am not the only having a problem with her.  The horse's name is Grace is anybody wants to know.  She is sweet on the ground, but a pill in the arena.

Thank you very much.

Stewart
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a prayer request, please pray for me.  I got laid off six months ago and haven't been able to find work.  In that time, my wonderful wife married me, having faith in both me and The Lord.  I finally got an interview yesterday and it went well.  I'm still waiting to hear back, this job would be an answer to our prayers.  We could use it.  

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:53:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CS223] [#25]
I've witnessed the power of prayer many times, I've never asked for someone to intercede, certainly not publicly. But I'm asking now. My elder uncle is in a very difficult place in his life, a victim of abuse and exploitation. My wife & I intervened, he is staying with us and doing 100% better. That's about all I can say about the situation. If you can find a moment to reflect and pray for him, that he gets his life back, it would be most appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Prayers for those less fortunate & needing help this day of reflection.

Happy Father's Day!

MissB
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 11:39:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#27]
Originally Posted By CS223:
I've witnessed the power of prayer many times, I've never asked for someone to intercede, certainly not publicly. But I'm asking now. My elder uncle is in a very difficult place in his life, a victim of abuse and exploitation. My wife & I intervened, he is staying with us and doing 100% better. That's about all I can say about the situation. If you can find a moment to reflect and pray for him, that he gets his life back, it would be most appreciated.
View Quote

My soul, praise the LORD, and all that is within me, praise His holy Name.

My soul, praise the LORD, and (please) do not forget all of His benefits.

He forgives all of your sins (and inadequacies outside of Christ); He heals all of your diseases (seen, and then unseen). He redeems your life from the Pit (from eternity so as to seal your destiny as a down payment according to your salvation in Messiah); He (Jesus Christ) crowns you with faithful love and compassion (and is always available to serve in the same capacity in which He is served with power).

He satisfies you with goodness (righteousness and justice); your youth is renewed like the (young and still fledgling) eagle.

The LORD executes acts of (supreme) righteousness and justice for all of the oppressed (even to the ones who are now desert islands and broken by life).

He revealed His ways unto Moses (so that we all could see God's salvation through God's sovereign authority and singular power) His (YHWH's) deeds to the people of Israel. The LORD is compassionate and gracious (because His mercy endures forever without restraint and cannot be corrupted by a bribe), slow to anger and full of faithful love.

He will not always accuse us (as His corrective process might seem to us) or be angry forever (for we will disciple in Him and thus honor the One).

He has not dealt with us as our sins deserve (or is required by the killing letter of the Law), or repaid us according to our offenses.

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His faithful love toward those who fear (reverence) Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgression away from us (because of the way that God has translated us from death into life by the means of temporal physical death; to gain the mean of eternal spiritual life and that life more abundantly,"in Him").

For He knows what we are made of, remembering that we are just dust (and remembering too that we are only held together by His sovereign power and will so that we might serve Him in all things until we are no more in this physical life and spent).

As for man, his days are like grass----- he blooms like a flower of the field; when the wind passes over it, it vanishes, and its place is no longer known. But from eternity to eternity the LORD's faithful love is toward those who fear Him (grow through discipleship in Him), and His righteousness (for us meaning conforming in disposition to the standard of Christ) and the grandchildren of those who keep His covenant, who remember to observe His instructions (as the LORD will command them to do so because God is faithful, careful, and diligent to carry out His word in all situations, according to His word, with no compromises outside of His plan).

The LORD has established His throne in heaven (where His apparent kingdom stands), and His kingdom rules over all (for there is not one thing that God has not created, and for a purpose unto others to be perfected by and to serve others with; and not just toward the ones who believe for the proof of our salvation mainly latter, but also for the ones who do not believe and will never believe correctly; for their final judgment and ineligibility to see the kingdom of God ever again).

Praise the LORD, all His angels of great strength (to the ninth and ranking order), who do His word, obedient to His (very great) command.

Praise the LORD, all His armies (myriads and myriads of warring angels), His servants who do His will. Praise the LORD all His works (everything which has life or that can be called to life), in all the places where He rules.

My soul, praise the LORD!

Psalm 103

Amen and amen to the very great God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:18:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#28]
Father God, Lord we count a blessing according to all things to be able to come into Your holy presence this morning in prayer and supplication according to Your word which You have given to us even to this very day to be of a benefit to all!

A Sabbath Day unto You for us Lord!

Thank You.

So now Lord, God, Jesus, please allow us to enter into Your perfect and complete throne room of grace which by your very great wisdom have made as the seat of all power, and all glory and authority; and for the all of creation to wear themselves up and eternally so in keeping with Your great standard of worship and homage, which we gladly and most honorably make toward You, O' Great Father of Lights or the God Who Continuously Rules Over All.

The Life.

Forever.

To the One who we love, and to the One who graciously loves us back even more, and to the One who created all things thus making  all these emotions and commitments possible;

Greetings:    

OUR FATHER who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy Name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,

on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever.

AMEN
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:47:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#29]
We have a very sweet and hard working Christian sister who posts regularly on the RF who uses the screen name, "Marie."  Would ya'll please pray for her concerning God's best and her best concerning finding time for rest and recreation versus her way full time job and her studies right now.

A very admirable combination of activity which shows much determination, and much character, toward her, and on her part also!

I'm sure that Marie would appreciate at this time, any prayers and spiritual blessings that you could send up for her, and to her, right now.

Marie, we love you sister and may God warmly bless and set up your day tomorrow, that you may find rest in Christ. And this also goes for the rest of your week to come to pass in accordance to that rest, and spiritual piece of mind that only God can bring to all of us, and also to us who earnestly and humbly intercede for you, to give you the strength and wisdom that we all hope for!

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Just wanted to give thanks for all of my blessings and also pray for those in need, and I also ask for prayers for the needs of my son and myself, and for friends, family, and all of you that are in here. Also for this wayward nation.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 10:25:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#31]
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:
Just wanted to give thanks for all of my blessings and also pray for those in need, and I also ask for prayers for the needs of my son and myself, and for friends, family, and all of you that are in here. Also for this wayward nation.
View Quote

Amen and Amen: for all who are members here or are visiting who have needs, great, or even perceived small!

Our God is an awesome God!

And this is the truth about the very great love and compassion that He has concerning us and our futures!

And also, just not when its convenient for us to care about someone, as we do sometimes!

This is one reason that God is perfect and with very great purpose in our lives; to help us along when we cannot be perfect concerning others; or even about our own issues sometimes seen, and then at other times not seen which can truly to be toward our detriment and misfortune if not realized by us with God's help; in order for us to make those upright changes that need to be made in our lives.

And sometimes daily as our walk or endeavor with Jesus was fashioned by God to work itself out according to us; just in that daily way.

Daily with the King of all creation!

Let us this day thank Him for the supreme providence that He has shone on all of us!

Thank You Jesus for looking out for us and guiding us and protecting us; and answering our prayers; as You always do!

Even when we might think that You don't hear us or answer our requests; but yet you do!

SAE
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I need a little prayer. I have been angushing over some decisions that need to be made career wise. I have been praying for guidance and a solid decision instead of waffling on mulitple decisions. I need a little help since my prayers are a little rusty. I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:07:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#33]
Father God, Abba, we thank You with all praise and thanksgiving because You are strong; and that you will proceed to help Bravo42 to be strong also today 'O, "LORD God the One Who Protects His People!''

And it is in Jesus' name that we praise you and thank you for all of the very great things that you do for us at all times and in all seasons;
Amen and Amen to the King of Glory in which we serve below Him as His slaves!
Praise be to God
in the Highest!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By KennyW1983:
I need a little prayer. I have been angushing over some decisions that need to be made career wise. I have been praying for guidance and a solid decision instead of waffling on mulitple decisions. I need a little help since my prayers are a little rusty. I would appreciate it.

Thanks
View Quote

Father God, Lord, we thank You that You have graciously given us just one more day to praise you with, " O' Great Father Who Knows All Things." Now Father we come to You today not only just to praise Your Name, or the name of Jesus Christ in Spirit, and in truth; but O' very Great God, we come to praise Your majestic Name in Spirit, and in truth with purpose.

And Lord, today that purpose is about something that You already know, for God You already know every thought, and every concept which arises from those thoughts; as You have already planned that they succeed, or if they fail, by Your hand and by your master plan for us and through Your mighty will; for these things to take place only in the supreme presence of You Lord!

In other words Jesus, the One that we love and admire, we can do nothing without You, Great God Who Created and Who Goes Forward to Create. So Father in light or by the Godly enlightenment and Holy Spirit by which You show us these things, then grant all of KennyW1983's petitions today concerning what he asks for which are answering Kenny in the only way that You are capable of doing, which is through righteousness and justice or what is right, so Lord, we ask you to do what is right by KennyW1983 today!

Father show him Your power to affect change by the Holy Spirit of God, our God, today!

In Jesus precious and holy name that we pray, your slaves, Amen and Amen to "The Great King Who Rules Over All With His Purpose For His People!"
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I recently lost my job and am struggling with a service-related disability that has caused me daily severe pain for years with no relief and none in sight. My girlfriend also is having some scary medical issues as well that are unexplained. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but I am trying to keep faith that it is still there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:39:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By WE-06:

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I recently lost my job and am struggling with a service-related disability that has caused me daily severe pain for years with no relief and none in sight. My girlfriend also is having some scary medical issues as well that are unexplained. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but I am trying to keep faith that it is still there.
View Quote

Positive thoughts & prayers 06.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Please pray for my son and our family. There are desperate pleas for prayers in here that are far more pressing than mine.

But as a mother I am responsible for the spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual, and moral development of my children. I feel I am failing my son.

All we really can give our children is their Faith, and education, a good name, and values. Everything else can be taken away. This stay with then forever.

My son want nothing to do with God and I feel like I have failed him. I would be grateful for any prayers.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:22:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: angelfire] [#38]
double

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:22:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#39]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#40]
1 unspoken and the other

Three years ago this september i got hurt in rotc and have not had any medical treatment. I will get the final decision within 30 days of approval. pain is unberable at times and quality of life has dropped.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By Bravo42:

1 unspoken and the other

Three years ago this september i got hurt in rotc and have not had any medical treatment. I will get the final decision within 30 days of approval. pain is unberable at times and quality of life has dropped.
View Quote
You are in our prayer for healing!!!

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By medicmandan:
You got it.  

Raising children to be God fearing and loving, honest and, in general, good, is one of the most difficult things to do in this day and age.  With everything our children are hit with at school, on TV, from friends, etc., we all need God's love and wisdom and the whisperings of the Holy Spirit to guide us in making the right choices.  The fact that you care enough to seek God's guidance tells me you are doing much, much more than most parents in our country.  Too often we rely on the school system and church to provide our children with the tools they need.  More parents need to take a greater role if they want their children to be successful, spiritually and temporally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

Originally Posted By angelfire:

Please pray for my son and our family. There are desperate pleas for prayers in here that are far more pressing than mine.

But as a mother I am responsible for the spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual, and moral development of my children. I feel I am failing my son.

All we really can give our children is their Faith, and education, a good name, and values. Everything else can be taken away. This stay with then forever.

My son want nothing to do with God and I feel like I have failed him. I would be grateful for any prayers.

You got it.  

Raising children to be God fearing and loving, honest and, in general, good, is one of the most difficult things to do in this day and age.  With everything our children are hit with at school, on TV, from friends, etc., we all need God's love and wisdom and the whisperings of the Holy Spirit to guide us in making the right choices.  The fact that you care enough to seek God's guidance tells me you are doing much, much more than most parents in our country.  Too often we rely on the school system and church to provide our children with the tools they need.  More parents need to take a greater role if they want their children to be successful, spiritually and temporally.
The prayers have resulted in further understanding. He is at a bad place in his life. He told me that he cannot understand a so called loving God can create a screw up like him. He said he can't stop failing. He said he cannot get his head around how God could create him with Tourrettes OCD and Anxiety like he has. He has put up this tough front for years. This just was a flood of emotion and anger. While he has these issues he also has an amazing heart, is articulate, funny and massively talented.

He is a hard worker and it comes from all his struggles. He isn't in a mental place to hear the answer God gave Job.  He also will not understand or see the great things he does. His world is cruel. There are no earthly answers a mother can provide. I know God creates souls who are warriors and he will allow suffering for lesson or a blessing. This is particularly frightening because he does become suicidal.  I have tried to get his counselor engaged but he also has to trust that it will help him. Prayer is the ONLY thing we have right now.

Thanks for all of you!

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:11:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#43]
O' Great and Wonderful Counselor and the God who created us, Lord God, we humbly come into Your great and all powerful presence tonight to petition You, the Very Great God and the God the Heals us and delivers us out of all of our distresses we send You greetings Lord God of Hosts:

Now Father, we humbly tonight come into Your outer courts with humble and earnest worship and praise unto You tonight King Yeshu'a and we ask that You; that You alone would put into our hearts anything that You would consider necessary in order not only just to please You with Lord God, but also to let us receive the power from You now in order that a great faith be released by You to us, the ones that You have made in Your image and according to Your likeness O' LORD, and through us back to You again in order for us to get the maximum effect concerning what we petition You for at this time.
For Your word says that we receive not, because we ask not; so Lord we are asking You in Jesus' mighty and precious name right now for:

Healing and Refreshment by The Strong Arm of the LORD of Hosts: Savior and Guardian of Our Strength:

Ledsligr's Mother as we lift her up on this eve before her surgery as all will go well for her tomorrow and better than in the beginning before these medical issues occurred.

Mona O'Brien for her recovery from cancers which are currently ravaging her body.

For Finley, my young son in the Lord, who has current issues concerning Your goodness and Your loving grace toward him, as I release my faith even as You heal him and give him understanding now!

So Lord as we have asked in Your Name, the name of Jesus Christ, that One who has had compassion on us; and in the supreme way loves us, then let us come now into Your throne room as Your scepter of justice extended to us warrants us to do so as Your slaves to serve and honor You forever!.

Allow us now to come now and worship at Your Chair and in Your Court: Our Father Who Heals and Refreshes the Sons and Daughters of Men:

I will thank the LORD with all my heart;
I will declare all of Your Wonderful works.
I will rejoice and boast about You;
I will sing about Your Name, Most High.

When Your enemies retreat, they stumble
and perish before You. For You have upheld
my just cause (Lit my justice and my cause);
You are seated on Your throne as a righteous
judge. You have rebuked the nations; You have
destroyed the wicked; You have erased their name
forever and ever. The enemy has come to eternal
ruin; You have uprooted the cities, and the memory
of them has perished. But the LORD sits enthroned forever;
He has established His throne for judgment.

He judges the world with righteousness; He executes judgment
on the people with fairness (or with what is equitable in His sight).
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Those who know Your Name trust in You because You have not abandoned
those who seek You, LORD.

Selah
For the Very Great One God: The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

Heal us now in Jesus name!
Forever Amen

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:57:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sasquatch76] [#45]
Need some prayers for my cousin. He was involved in a 4 wheeler crash, and is in the hospital with severe injuries to his face and neck. He's like a brother to me, I pray that the Lord heals him and see's him through this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By sasquatch76:
Need some prayers for my cousin. He was involved in a 4 wheeler crash, and is in the hospital with severe injuries to his face and neck. He's like a brother to me, I pray that the Lord heals him and see's him through this.
View Quote

Almost overnight the swelling around my cousin's spine went down ,he regained consciousness, and is talking. He does have a cracked L1 vertebrae and a lot of stitches on his face and head. But he's doing just fine and will probably get to come home soon. If this isn't a testament to God's infinite mercy, healing, and love, then nothing is. Praise Him.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Praise Him Indeed!
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Need some prayers for a career change in the works. New career would be a very good thing for myself and my family and could ease the strain that we have financially. Its a field that I have never been in before, but know in my heart that I would be good at, and honestly not to sound cheesy its a nobel field. It is in the safety department of my company and I work for a power company. The safety mans bottom line job is to make sure that everyone goes home to their wives/husbands, mothers/fathers, sons/daughters every evening. That is a HUGE responsibility that I am willing and ready to accept. I appreciate the prayers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#49]
I just want to thank God for his provisions over this past year. We are still in a bind, but it's better this year than last. I want to pray and ask for prayers for our home situation to be done in our favor, still in limbo with Medicaid due to the VA taking a year to cover my dad's nursing home stay, and his passing two years ago. We don't want to lose it as I've been in it most of my 47 years, and all 47 on the property. We really don't have many options, me being disabled for the last 12 years and my son worse off than me.

I do want to ask for prayers for my son's health, and mostly for him to return to his Christian roots and accept Christ. If you guys want to pray for my health I'd be thankful. I feel bad nearly daily but try and make do. I just want to be able to do what's necessary for my son and all that, so that he can care for himself and him be saved when I do leave this earth, although being healed so I could go back to work would be awesome.

I also want to confess that I have fallen off track, as seen in a lot of recent posts by me. I want to ask for prayers of strength to be a better man and a witness for Christ rather than a stumbling block, and for forgiveness, also I do forgive all who have trespassed against me.

Thank you all and OP thanks for this thread.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:05:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#50]
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:
I just want to thank God for his provisions over this past year. We are still in a bind, but it's better this year than last. I want to pray and ask for prayers for our home situation to be done in our favor, still in limbo with Medicaid due to the VA taking a year to cover my dad's nursing home stay, and his passing two years ago. We don't want to lose it as I've been in it most of my 47 years, and all 47 on the property. We really don't have many options, me being disabled for the last 12 years and my son worse off than me.

I do want to ask for prayers for my son's health, and mostly for him to return to his Christian roots and accept Christ. If you guys want to pray for my health I'd be thankful. I feel bad nearly daily but try and make do. I just want to be able to do what's necessary for my son and all that, so that he can care for himself and him be saved when I do leave this earth, although being healed so I could go back to work would be awesome.

I also want to confess that I have fallen off track, as seen in a lot of recent posts by me. I want to ask for prayers of strength to be a better man and a witness for Christ rather than a stumbling block, and for forgiveness, also I do forgive all who have trespassed against me.

Thank you all and OP thanks for this thread.

View Quote

You know brother that in the Bible it talks about in the prophetic sense concerning the end times that, "your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams," talking about the things that will come together for God's glory in those days.

Well, my dear brother, I believe that we are in those days and last night I had a very realistic and meaningful dream which I would like to share with you right now!

Now, if what I relay to you here is indeed true, that is, if one part of that prophetic statement about, "Old men will dream dreams'' part has come to pass because I am getting there rather rapidly these days and in this stage of my life, much quicker than I like, and I'm equally as sure as my wife likes also!

Amen!

So anyway, in this dream, and I don't remember many, there I was in a grocery store pushing a cart around knowing that I had no money to purchase anything.
There was no one known to me in this huge store and as I was looking in a meat cooler what I perceived to be a middle aged man dressed conservatively came up to me, and introduced himself to me as the mayor of the town I was in, but I also recognized him as a Christian Minister that I knew years ago who ran the largest homeless shelter in Houston Texas where our ministry used to serve food and my first time to preach God's message originated from there and through that message causing the conversion from death into life of a man who was residing there at the time.

Anyway, back to the dream.
Now, the man who claimed he was the mayor of this city after talking briefly about taking care of the needs of people (I'm already assuming about right here that this is no ordinary individual) reaches into his suit coat breast pocket and hands me about twenty to thirty business cards with no only printing on them but also what looked to me to be some sort of Hebrew hand written language on it at the bottom. Now, I don't know if the hand written information was a signature or some other information. However these  "business cards" were given to me rolled up in a red rubber band, with this man telling me that if anyone that I came in contact with had problems or issues that they could not address or handle on their own then to give them one of these cards and that that person was to contact the number on the card and that he would take care of there needs and other issues immediately as the needs became apparent.

And this is all that I remember of that dream.

But, as I awoke this morning and prayed and then began to put this dream together in kingdom perspective, I now do believe that the dream was not a concoction of the physical realm, but one of the spiritual. The surreal nature of it too was different from the other dreams which I have had, that is the scant few that I usually remember not in this sort of detail with illuminating effects like this one had.

So, if true, and as I perceive it, an angel of God did in fact or I believe one did visit me in a dream last night. And we see also that the very context and reason for the dream is Scriptural in the sense that its main cause is about helping people in need, that is, anyone who will accept help from Him and from no other source.

I believe that these "Business Cards" in the spiritual sense are real. What they represent is that if any person will humble themselves as always, but with a fresh anointing in order to receive the overwritten statement of God's love for all people even the sinner, then God will surely act on their behalf and yours' too if you would accept the things that God gives with a guarantee as His word also gaurantees.

That guarantee which has been signed in blood and the undefinable love that only God can give us through His Son and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

So brother, would you like to have one of these invitations for God's help in yours' and your precious son's life today?
This one could truly change your life in ways that you and I have not had a notion about left!

I had no help for you before, because only God has the answers and process that you are looking for now!

May you and your whole household and affairs be healed, strengthened, and come into God's prosperity for you now in Jesus name and by the blood of the Lamb now!

Amen
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top