Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Illinois General Assembly just passed HB 161.  Eliminates cash bail, qualified immunity, police unions, and lots of other protections for cops.  Now on Governors desk.

https://ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=3653&GAID=15&GA=101&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=120371&SessionID=108
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like Oath Keepers insurrectionist wack-job or just garden variety Conservative?  It matters
View Quote

Yeah, wouldn’t want someone who actually believes in the constitution. I’d much rather have one who denigrates and ignores that out dated document written by white male slave holders
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do your bosses know your politics?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bless LEOS hearts
View Quote

Join date/Post count=Newb attempt fail at edgy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Are you a cop?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw on the evening news Lester Holt saying that there's "the enemy within" so if you are a conservative cop you should be concerned for your future and welfare....now it's beginning to look more and more like the night of the Long Knives coming up.

Are you a cop?

No, Ma'am. We're on a mission from God.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My entire department would be gone, so I doubt I have much to worry about.

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we werr truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
View Quote

If you are a true constitutional guy, I thank you.

Unfortunately, it's going to be hard to tell the good guys from the bad, one of these days.  I hope that when the time comes, we will be able to see each other for what we are.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we werr truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
View Quote

Please don’t quit. It’s easy for some to forget sometimes but we need the good cops (and soldiers, et al). I fear the world to come when the good moraled folks leave these positions, only to be replaced by leftist foot soldiers now in a position of power.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame the ones that do leave in some cities, but we need more good cops, not fewer.
Cheers
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#10]
The idea is to get rid of the conservative cops which will invariably cause a MASSIVE shortage of cops in general since (I know you won’t believe it) most cops are conservative.

Then the liberal chiefs/mayors/city council etc decide to deputize/appoint/contract/hire local “security groups” that will have sprung up in response to the lawlessness that will also be occurring.

Not surprisingly those groups will be staffed and led by BLMtifa types since conservatives are verboten. Then you’ll have no joke gun battles between semi-legitimate lefty security groups and no shit right wing militia.

We’re gonna be Northern Ireland in a few years.

American Troubles
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL

Where they gonna find someone to do the job
If they get rid of conservative cops?

They cant even get QUALIFIED applicants for
the open jobs now

F****** clueless idiots
View Quote

They're not clueless. Also, they envision different qualifications than we envision, so whether one os qualified for the work depends upon who's doing the measuring.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#12]
UMMMM. No, not where I am Bro.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Given your background, I believe you
View Quote

I've seen the same thing on a smaller scale. It's not new, just new to us.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I fully expect we're going to see a huge push for some kind of "federalizing" of police across the nation in the next 4 to 8 years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They know, which is why they are pulling out the stops to keep us from knowing that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The US gov doesn't realize how hugely outnumbered they currently are, let alone how large that disparity will become should they pursue this fully.

They know, which is why they are pulling out the stops to keep us from knowing that.

They know, and they are scared. That makes them even more dangerous. We the People and our Republic are in grave danger.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Blm will be the new cops.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, it's going to be hard to tell the good guys from the bad, one of these days.  I hope that when the time comes, we will be able to see each other for what we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made it extremely clear of my views when I got hired. Contrary to what some here think, most of us do swear an oath to the constitution, and most of the cops I know take that very seriously, myself included.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL

They cant even get QUALIFIED applicants for the open jobs now

F****** clueless idiots
View Quote

Easy, they'll drop the needed qualifications.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Please don’t quit. It’s easy for some to forget sometimes but we need the good cops (and soldiers, et al). I fear the world to come when the good moraled folks leave these positions, only to be replaced by leftist foot soldiers now in a position of power.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame the ones that do leave in some cities, but we need more good cops, not fewer.
Cheers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers

I don't either. One of the best, most morally sounds cops I've met, is currently in lineman school
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we were truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
View Quote

It would make certain decisions easier, brother. IFF
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#21]
So like 87 guys will lose there jobs?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#22]

God I hate unlabeled red buttons.

I'd push them both at once and run.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So like 87 guys will lose there jobs?
View Quote

Lol. The bright side of this is some in GD will finally get the police they deserve.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#24]
No worries.
Arfcom is going to start a “go-fund me” to cover dental.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Anybody have a link to this "enemy within" utterance coming out of that steaming pile of donkey dung?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Like Oath Keepers insurrectionist wack-job or just garden variety Conservative?  It matters
View Quote

Got a real problem with oath keepers huh?
Tell us what parts of the constitution you and all your great thinking libtard buddies want to shit on, er, I mean change

Edit to add: how long ago did they reject your application ? Maybe try again
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Meh..been there before.

Under Obama's DHS they said to be mindful of police officers that were veterans, had blue line flags and Gadsen flag stickers on their cars...called us "Possible Extremists".

Guess they never bothered to look in their own parking lots.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
every cop and solder will just do what they are told. Just like all the nazi troops were just following orders.
View Quote

Since there are numerous examples right in front of your face where they DON'T do what they are told, I'd say you are off in your statement.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Only way to replace is for a federal police force...or military

I cant count the number of ultra red sheriffs around here that would tell them to foad...way to many
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#30]
If a cop isn't a conservative when he is hired, he will be, long before he retires.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If a cop isn't a conservative when he is hired, he will be, long before he retires.
View Quote

I know more gays and minorities who would have never been redpilled....if it wasnt for them becoming cops
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Man, the next 2 years is gonna suck. Or maybe I should say the next 20+ years is gonna suck, in two-year increments.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I know more gays and minorities who would have never been redpilled....if it wasnt for them becoming cops
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same. It's amazing what happens when folks get to see and deal with the real world that most folks pretend doesn't exist
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LOL

They cant even get QUALIFIED applicants for
the open jobs now

F****** clueless idiots
View Quote

When political reliability becomes the ONLY qualification, they'll have more than enough.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cops first. They'll suffer de-policing through various means, including evaluation for political reliability, impossible policy restrictions, etc., and be replaced over time with a framework of other personnel. Military will be handled concurrently in the same manner, and by lessons learned from "fixing" LE. The military is the most constrained and controllable, so it can wait a minute while they play and perfect the long game with LE. Once the protective organizations are "fixed", they'll start on Joe American, because they need his complacency (support?) in the meantime while handling the state apparatuses. There's plenty of denial present in the public, and that should last a good, long while as the plan plays out.
View Quote

Cops will be made to be the enemy first. Oh wait...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top