Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/25/2024 1:53:18 PM EDT
It's high time for a new nationalist minded party.  It is more than clear that continuing  down the same road will lead to disaster.  Better take some pain now while we can still afford to.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump doesn't even want that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:05:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
View Quote

Because he thinks it's a faster route to take over/fix the existing party.  I say there are too many bad apples to fix the barrel.  It's rotten to the core and needs to go. It's like an old car... .sometimes you gotta know when it's just no longer worth fixing it and needs to be put into the crusher.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
how about no fucking parties and politicians can run individually on their merits and ideologies?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
How about we preserve the Constitution and Democratic system. WTF is this "we gotta become Hitler's Germany to save America"?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]
We need two things in this country. Public hangings for traitors and gas chambers for pitbulls.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
How about we preserve the Constitution and Democratic system. WTF is this "we gotta become Hitler's Germany to save America"?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#8]
He will only have 4 years and it’s likely most of it will be tied up in court, hopefully will get some more conservative fed judges and some executive orders away from bidens, depends a lot on who controls congress, what’s needed he probably won’t be able to do
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I’m picturing red armbands, white circle with a black “T” in it.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Wizzy:
We need two things in this country. Public hangings for traitors and gas chambers for pitbulls.
View Quote

You left off lane splitting, cyclists on the roads and left lane campers.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
That's a surefire way to make Trump even less effective.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Obsession with not sees is weird
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tirador223:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:
He will only have 4 years and it’s likely most of it will be tied up in court, hopefully will get some more conservative fed judges and some executive orders away from bidens, depends a lot on who controls congress, what’s needed he probably won’t be able to do
View Quote

Trump for four more years will be the equivalent of an engineer slamming on the brakes on a freight train to avoid hitting a school bus at 45 mph and only hitting it at 43 mph.

Not to mention, if we think Democrat lawfare has been bad so far, we will have seen nothing if Trump gets reelected.  The DNC will hit him with a hundred criminal and civil actions to distract him from doing what he was elected to do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#16]
- Insert Biden laughing meme here -
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#17]
If?
If?

WHEN.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Whachu talking about Willis?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By johnh57:
- Insert Biden laughing meme here -
View Quote

And your answer?  Just keep doing the same thing while our country is being destroyed, bankrupted and invaded?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Martial law…Just saying
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Dude, if we obey the constitution and one, the left would still accuse us of being Hitler’s Germany, and the left has rigged things so well that it’s impossible to win so if we have to break the constitution to restore the constitution I’m OK with that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Go back to Reddit
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Begging for tyranny in the name of defeating tyranny.

Arflandia at its finest in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#25]
God damn…
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Where do you get that nonsense from the idea of starting a new party vs the Republican party ?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Where do you get that nonsense from the idea of starting a new party vs the Republican party ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I'm more concerned he thinks we are a democracy, LOL. Democracy is mob rule. We are a constitutional republic. The founding fathers made it abundantly clear we are not to become a democracy, and if we do tyranny will become the law of the land.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:

I'm more concerned he thinks we are a democracy, LOL. Democracy is mob rule. We are a constitutional republic. The founding fathers made it abundantly clear we are not to become a democracy, and if we do tyranny will become the law of the land.
View All Quotes

That too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

that shit's more annoying than calling a magazine a clip.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#30]
The fraud. lol. The nation’s Republican Secretaries of State think you are nuts.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Politicians are a symptom of the populace.

"We" are outnumbered. It's a matter of time before the numbers are enough that there is nothing to be done within the system to remotely stay close to a constitutional republic. We have lost that battle that started a hundred years ago with progressive leftists taking over educational system.

There's only one way back and it'll be a miracle if it happens again. As much as it was the first time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

Martial law…Just saying
View All Quotes

Martial law…Just saying

The president cannot unilaterally declare martial law.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Like his 1st 4 years?

Whole lotta WTF???? Right there boys & girls.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikov762:

Because he thinks it's a faster route to take over/fix the existing party.  I say there are too many bad apples to fix the barrel.  It's rotten to the core and needs to go. It's like an old car... .sometimes you gotta know when it's just no longer worth fixing it and needs to be put into the crusher.
View All Quotes

You’re assuming that trump wants to fix anything in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#35]
trump isnt gonna win. and he's gonna destroy every chance at a majority in the house and senate.

if you believe that he is, you might as well have other fantasies, like all illegals kicked out of the country, vagrancy becomes a federal felony, machine guns and grenades sold over the counter at 711s etc etc etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#36]
He will drain the swamp right?
Lock her up right?
You ain't in their club.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#37]
He ain't gonna win, so there's no need to worry about what would come next if he did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Where can I find one?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Wizzy:
View Quote

add people who reheat fish in the office microwave to the gas chamber. i have a cunt in my office that pulls this shit and she needs to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
trump isnt gonna win. and he's gonna destroy every chance at a majority in the house and senate.

if you believe that he is, you might as well have other fantasies, like all illegals kicked out of the country, vagrancy becomes a federal felony, machine guns and grenades sold over the counter at 711s etc etc etc.
View Quote

That's a hell of a crystal ball you been slinging around here.

He may or may not win. You gonna eat all that crow with as much enthusiasm as you've used with your crystal ball, if he does win?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I think Trumplandia needs more mental health professionals.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Nothing pulls the Democrats and Republicans together like an up and coming third party threat.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:10:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tirador223] [#43]

Go back to Reddit
View All Quotes

Go back to Reddit

Get back in your little costume and go back to Elder Scrolls.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JAD762:
Begging for tyranny in the name of defeating tyranny.

Arflandia at its finest in this thread.
View Quote
Nationalism is tyranny? Let me guess, globalism is freedom?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

He may or may not win. You gonna eat all that crow with as much enthusiasm as you've used with your crystal ball, if he does win?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
Originally Posted By st0newall:

not a betting person. but if i was, i'd lay 10k that he will loose (and by loose i mean either not be on the ticket at all or actually loose in november). if you worship trump you are blind to this reality. or your hate (justified btw) of the dems blinds you. either way he's toast.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#46]
LOL, doomers
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#47]
If Trump overcomes the fraud and gets elected... You will still have to pay taxes. The government will still own and enslave you and your children. Pedophiles will still be in high positions of government. The Occult Ruling class will still own this country.
This Country will still fall from within because our thinking has not changed. Oh, people will still be ignorant of the Governing Dynamics of how we co-create Reality.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Get back in your costume and go back to Elder Scrolls.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Trump needs to declare a new party. Then offer the first ten senators and 50 representatives a seat on the bus and the rest banned for life from joining. That is one way to “primary out” the swamp critters. And if it goes off the rails, fuck it, let’s get this shit over with.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

We are not a democratic system.  We are a Republic...if we can keep it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top