Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#1]
All Obama leftovers should have been shit canned, day 1.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife has a position in the .gov, her direct supervisor has a picture of Obungo in her office.  How do you imagine that effects the functionality of her department?
View Quote
That’s pretty common, actually.  I’ve seen numerous GS employees on military bases with Obungholes picture still on the wall of their office/workspace after Trump was elected.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC

And:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/it-begins-trump-admin-cuts-70-obama-era-holdovers-from-nsc/

President Trump is making good on his promises to "drain the swamp" and cut Obama-era holdovers from his staffs, especially the critical and recently controversial National Security Council.
Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O'Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

Many were loaners from other agencies and have been sent back. Others left government work.
View Quote
View Quote
SHould have been done on DAY ONE
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
3 years too late.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately it said many were on loan and sent back, so we didn't really reduce the number of .gov employees that drastically.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good fucking start.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Should purge
FBI
CIA
NSA
State Department
and every other department of Bathhouse Barry, Dubya, Bubba and Pappa Bush appointees.  Purge the deep state.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
3 years too late.
View Quote
Yeah should have been done by end of year 1.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should have been done 4-years-ago.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
3 years too late.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My wife has a position in the .gov, her direct supervisor has a picture of Obungo in her office.  How do you imagine that effects the functionality of her department?
View Quote
Or when the .gov refuses to put up Trump's picture and leaves it blank for 3 years until they are threatened.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
3 years too late.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would have done it on Inauguration Day after signing those EOs.
View Quote
He should have rescinded the Obama memo that created the DACA program then as well. Like he said he would.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#14]
"Firing government people" is probably more popular now than it has ever been, even in 2016.  And now he has a good opportunity to do lots of it right before the election.
So that worked out for him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It makes sense in a way, I guess, but it is frustrating.  Between the bureaucrats & his own party allied against him, it was hard to straight up fire people over policy (which is well within his authority, and is what this really is) without exposing himself to liability for "rocking the boat."  See: GWB and firing Gonzalez.  See: Trump firing McCabe/Comey.  I believe it's why so many holdovers were simply reassigned or new redundant offices created & staffed by newcomers.

Now that Trump has allowed the DNC/Deep State to muster the biggest wave it could to crash against his administration, and seen it fail utterly...suddenly no one in the RNC will object to his going medieval on these guys, and no one in the DNC/Deep State expects anything different than determined destruction of their political networks.

In short, they came at the king, and failed to kill him.  The king had to let the opposition try their best before he could get consent from the skeptical court to have them torn apart.

I hope Trump took some pointers from Kim Jong Un during their visits.  That man may be an inhuman monster, but he certainly knows how to win high stakes power plays by massive conspiracies.  Schiff is clearly an important nodal figure in this, so I hope Trump has a plan to have him politically, judicially, or physically neutralized.  I think without Schiff acting as the conspiracy manager, the bureaucrat spies would have a much harder time coordinating their 'dirt' with the right Congressional members, and whipping up these sorts of claims without exposing themselves.
View Quote
Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi should be forced out of office and barred from any future public office. They tried to remove a legitimately elected President, if it was upheld they should not be able to profit from his removal, since he was acquitted they should suffer serious consequences.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#16]
He needs to cut positions at ICE a lot of upper management in DC are undermining his immigration policies.

Especially with ICE/ERO releasing illegal aliens on bond that have criminal records.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That’s pretty common, actually.  I’ve seen numerous GS employees on military bases with Obungholes picture still on the wall of their office/workspace after Trump was elected.
View Quote
Insubordination is usually a firing offense.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Hell yes
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
This, why did this not happen January 21, 2017???
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#21]
‘Bout Fucking Time.

Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
How can that get into Trump’s attention?

Maybe tweet it to his account?
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Only 3 years late in getting rid of those folks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same shit at my office. Even when FBHO was in office, all sorts of people in various forms of management had little shrines of FBHO in their cubicles/offices. Sickening if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Wow, there are a lot of unhappy looking people in that picture.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think he viewed this like a business acquisition and everyone would be loyal to the new boss or leave on their own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It always amazes me how this didn't happen during the Transition.

It was shocking.
I think he viewed this like a business acquisition and everyone would be loyal to the new boss or leave on their own.
More like these people should have put our country ahead of politics.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#30]
scorched earth would be a good policy insofar as DNC operatives are concerned.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It was shocking.
View Quote
It was cavalier & stupid.  At least it only took nearly a full term to correct.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

^^^Truth right here.  The biggest mistake DJT made, was not cleaning house on day one.
Now he needs to cut the SES by 10 50% in every agency.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
DonS already gave some good reasons.

You all have to understand that political appointments serve at the will of the executive/President.

However, civil servants are often covered by union and other civil service protections. They are "for cause" employees that cannot be fired or transferred unless there is a good reason, and only after progressive discipline.

The swamp is deep and Trump needed time to assess who needed to be fired, and who could be fired or transferred legally.
View Quote
Yes, except that the people on detail from other agencies (like the Vindmans, Ciamarella, etc) can be returned to their agency at any time and for any reason, or no reason at all.

Also, this is basically a RIF at the NSC.  The people who are in excess of need can now scramble to find another GS job.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Not bad, but...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How much damage did they do in 3 years?
View Quote
Got him impeached.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It was shocking.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
And. I am sure her direct supervisor got her job based totally on merit.  Ha. Yeah right eh
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It was shocking.
View Quote
Guys like Rancid Penis giving shit advice.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It is late

There was a security clearance issue for the new staff, they could not get the clearances required. A fault of the holdover staff

So Obamas holdover staff were kept until clearances were granted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3 years too late.
It is late

There was a security clearance issue for the new staff, they could not get the clearances required. A fault of the holdover staff

So Obamas holdover staff were kept until clearances were granted.
Vast majority of Trump appointees had their security clearances denied or were pushed out by General Penishead who worked to shut Trump's people out but hold on to the Obamanaughts.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really... like this?

seems kinda odd... since the man's not really the boss in this country.. maybe a picture of the constitution would be more appropriate..
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Unfortunately it said many were on loan and sent back, so we didn't really reduce the number of .gov employees that drastically.
View Quote
He should have told them if they wanted to keep their government jobs, they would have to become examiners for the ATF.  They would be given a high number of approvals that must be met daily or they lose their jobs.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#43]
I hate the boomer term, but it's shit like this (and other things) that makes it obvious that Trump is way late to his own Party.  Dude, the bomb should have dropped on every communist on day 1, not 3 years later and counting.  Clear. House. Already!  And it's only after Richmond that it seems to even dawn on him that the 2nd Amendment is PRIORITY #1 on a majority of his constituent's radar.  (And before the Sorry you're girl lost nonsense, this man is still the best president in my lifetime.)
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Needs to fire chris Wray , he’s terrible, only concerned protecting the bureaucracy
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't stop there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
3 years too late.
View Quote
Wrong.

You can't fire someone for being a US Citizen. The "deep state" is us - the "us" who walk, talk, and look like you and me. Nope, you let them run their mouth and then hang themselves when its obvious they are committing offenses contrary to the rules. Document it and show them the door.

In the process they have already shown their ass and they deserve it.

Everybody acts like the deep state is enormously powerful and can't be defeated, yet - when has Trump lost? Not. Not even. Time after time they try to pull something and yet every time it only backfires and it only leads to another major loss on their part.

Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake. And we have seen them for what they are, instead of some people in DC who were abused by Orangemanbad. Everyone of them is now a known entity for having done something that was contrary to the President's policy or which opposed him. And they did it themselves.

This is not traditional linear warfare. Don't apply frontline battlefield tactics from WWI to a war conducted asymmetrically here in our own country. Think Democrats = VC. You don't My Lai every agency just to cleanse government.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
so vote to re-elect.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Come on with it
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Everybody acts like the deep state is enormously powerful and can't be defeated, yet - when has Trump lost? Not. Not even. Time after time they try to pull something and yet every time it only backfires and it only leads to another major loss on their part.
View Quote
Typically it went into hiding with a Repub administration and came out to get its freak on in a Dem one. Oh, it might make some trouble for the Repub, but it would be careful. It has really pushed in the Trump era, and gone full Resist!
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Vast majority of Trump appointees had their security clearances denied or were pushed out by General Penishead who worked to shut Trump's people out but hold on to the Obamanaughts.
View Quote
General Penishead?
Page / 5
Top Top