Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2024 4:39:38 PM EDT
I need an editor for my book.  I have written a fantasy wherein Alexis de Tocqueville returns from being dead for 150 years.  He comments about the America that he encounters, its politics, woke ridiculousness, race relations etc.  I plan on having around 2k "manufactured" in China, (around $3 per unit) then hitting the road to Republican Women Clubs to sell them for $30 per unit.  When I'm half out of books I'll re-order.  Biz plan WILL work.  I know because I've done it before with a Dr. Seuss style parody of Obama.  When there were 20 blue hairs in the room, I would move 40 signed $25 books.  It's a 300k per year biz plan if I work really hard and comfortable if I only go half speed.  I know because my partner for the Seuss books does it.  So, I'm branching out to this. I have 2 more books in incubation stage.  I'm looking to broaden my appeal to the gun crowd (yes I believe in the cause 100%) and I believe that my format lends itself to bringing converts to the gun cause.  I'm looking to edit my book down to apx 250 pages, add some compelling 2A advocacy, expunge all objectionable content and make readers eager to sign up for my online zoom courses on the works of de Tocqueville.  The ideal candidate for editor should be able to tell me his 2A philosophy, submit a sample of his own writing and be ready discuss proposals for remuneration for editing.  Yes, I am prepared to pay when the work is complete along with a percentage of online sales, (not of signed copies I sell in person.). I would also let you put your name on the cover as editor and wholesale you books so you could sell signed copies.  If you are eloquent and a 2A wingnut get at me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top