Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/15/2019 9:08:14 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Recently designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, Incels exist primarily as an online subculture espousing male supremacy and committing acts of violence against people who seem to have an easy time finding love and acceptance.
Increasingly, Incels are viewed as involved in a form of gender-based terrorism; ideologically motivated, with a clear social agenda. Incels are not simply men’s rights activists—they are much more dangerous. Incels place the blame on women for their misery, and in doing so provide the motivation and justification for acts of extreme violence. Much like other recognized extremist groups, there is a well-worn path leading from radicalization to mobilization. In many ways the path to becoming an Incel is no different from the path to other extremist groups like ISIS. The Internet has allowed isolated people to connect, which in turn can increase the potential for radicalization. Those in the Incel community are alone, but now they are alone together, and sharing a hateful message attractive to many, who like Rodger, harbor fantasies of revenge. To turn a phrase, the Internet allows them to form a pack of angry, lonely wolves.
View Quote
https://sm.asisonline.org/Pages/Alone-Together-and-Angry-an-Incel-Revolution.aspx

Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
GD is now stormfront
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
SPLC just smoke Morris Deez (Nutz) for unknown reasons
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it possible to make the whole Incel thing even sadder?

Yes! Yes it is apparently.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SPLC just smoke Morris Deez (Nutz) for unknown reasons
View Quote
Supreme Gentleman Morris Dees, you mean.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your avatar and post sum this up remarkably well!
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
They can all go fuck themselves
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Not an "incel" due to having an amazing wife.

But I get where they are coming from.  The dating scene is shit.  American women are entitled, bitchy and without remorse for their actions regardless for the impact on others that they utilize for their own gain.

I wish society taught morality and loyalty, but for many females these days, loyalty is an ideal that only equates to "quality of life," i.e. to how much money they can siphon from dumbass guys while they remain "hot."  When that "hottness" wears off, they will be alone and have a houseful of cats.  Because that's what money grubbing gold digging bitches deserve. Trailerpark life with a houseful of cats that shit and piss everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I mean...that's kind of their only option anyway.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well they do.....so.......
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#12]
This is real?!

Isn’t it bad enough that these Incel guys are involuntarily celibate?! Now they need to be shit on?!

Whoever wrote this might as well go to local orphanages and accuse the kids of hating parents.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#13]
SPLC - it’s like reading The Onion, except it’s malicious and they try to pass it off as truth.

ETA - they need to designate themselves as a hate group.  They have hatred in spades.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#15]
SPLC is about as nutty an organization as any that ever existed on earth.  And its founder has been a piece of shit since he was a schoolboy.  I have a relative who used to go to school with him.  It's funny to hear an 80-ish woman refer to him as a "royal prick and devoted cocksucker" but there it is....
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm waiting for the Onion article "SPLC designates itself as a hate group."
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
GD is now stormfront
View Quote
I get INCELS but what’s stormfront
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Declaring guys that cannot get laid a hate group seems like an onion article
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:32:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But I get where they are coming from.  The dating scene is shit.  American women are entitled, bitchy and without remorse for their actions regardless for the impact on others that they utilize for their own gain.

I wish society taught morality and loyalty, but for many females these days, loyalty is an ideal that only equates to "quality of life," i.e. to how much money they can siphon from dumbass guys while they remain "hot."  When that "hottness" wears off, they will be alone and have a houseful of cats.  Because that's what money grubbing gold digging bitches deserve. Trailerpark life with a houseful of cats that shit and piss everywhere.
View Quote
Way to sympathize with terrorists!
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/199158/1363826532-foreveralone_png-878908.JPG

Incels place the blame on women for their misery, and in doing so provide the motivation and justification for acts of extreme violence.
View Quote
View Quote
this is different than mainstream feminism how?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Good lord my dudes..  Lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm a volcel so idc
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
That isn't what an incel is though.  Incel's don't want to be celibate.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

this is different than mainstream feminism how?
View Quote
Feminist can get fucked. Incels can’t.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#29]
If slut shaming is wrong than isn't shitting on the hapless beta incels worse?

It reminds me of the theme for The Rainbow Cadenza

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Cadenza-J-Neil-Schulman/dp/1584451238
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't understand how incel is even a thing in this day and age. Hooking up with fat chicks on Tinder requires nothing more than a pulse and a cell phone.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
GD is now stormfront
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
GD is now stormfront
View Quote
14 87

We must secure the existence of our gun rights and a future for GD
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#33]
That's probably a good thing, those guys are some of the most vile people i've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

14 87

View Quote
That is sig line material.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
You seem to know a lot about the dating scene for someone with an amazing wife, how long have you been married?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:....  American women are entitled, bitchy and without remorse for their actions regardless for the impact on others that they utilize for their own gain.....
View Quote
Lol no. Plenty of great American women. Just too many douche bag awkward  beta men out there that think women owe them  merely for being nice, and awkward. Ironic thing about incels, is they consider other men but themselves to be douchebags, when it is they are are the d bags.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't understand how incel is even a thing in this day and age. Hooking up with fat chicks on Tinder requires nothing more than a pulse and a cell phone.
View Quote
Somebody has been hoggin!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
SPLC - it’s like reading The Onion, except it’s malicious and they try to pass it off as truth.  
View Quote
Funny but true.

TBH it's only a matter of time before they declare everyone a "Hate Group".
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#40]
.....how can you label guys that cannot get laid a hate group? It's literally just a descriptor, not an organized group
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

14 87

View Quote
You win the thread
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Here's your average supreme gentlemen. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/troll-41.jpg
Just asking a question. Not sure how that is trolling or am I missing something.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

14 87

View Quote
87 = HG = Heil Gene*

*Eugene Stoner

Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol no. Plenty of great American women. Just too many douche bag awkward  beta men out there that think women owe them  merely for being nice, and awkward. Ironic thing about incels, is they consider other men but themselves to be douchebags, when it is they are are the d bags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:....  American women are entitled, bitchy and without remorse for their actions regardless for the impact on others that they utilize for their own gain.....
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

ETA - they need to designate themselves as a hate group.  They have hatred in spades.
View Quote
and the brotherhood gets a pass i'm sure
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've been called a fratty douche before by one of these creatures. I was never in a frat, but it's all the same to the fedora m'lady crowd. They accuse normal men of stealing their girl if you talk to the chick they have been stalking for months but never sacked up and asked out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
.....how can you label guys that cannot get laid a hate group? It's literally just a descriptor, not an organized group
View Quote
It's their choice to be ugly and anti-social! Seriously the world has no logic anymore.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Damn. They're just trying to get laid and here comes SPLC to cock block them even more so.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top