Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I got banned from complex entities and interactions the weekend before the elections.

The ban was till Nov 19.

No offenses, no reason given.

At the time I was like "Nov 19? Do they think its gonna drag out this long?"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I deactivated FB last week.  I see no reason to ever go back
kwg
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet none of you folks realized that if you so much as have a Facebook app on your phone or a Facebook browser tab open on your PC, Facebook monitors all your internet activity and very possibly voice activity that your mic can pick up.

Back when I had FB, I tested this. Sure enough, advertising for odd consumer things we talked or that I was searching for on another tab that we purposely talked about to test it.

Deleted my accounts after that, and that was a few years ago.
View Quote

The whole listening in with audio is largely a myth. Yes they do get info through audio but not without your consent. More likely is every page that has a Facebook share button acts as a little spy, and phones home that you visited that page so they can serve you an ad for that product. Theres also cookies in your browser that phone home on what you're looking at. They log IP addresses, wifi hotspot usage, and location data you share with them.

They also cross reference all of that data with your family and friends to build a bigger picture about you, and what ads are best to show you. Facebook and Google are advertising agencies first and foremost. All the tech and platforms are just a means to an end for the advertising. Yes they also have become societal influencers but literally everything is secondary to advertising.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1) Create list of 'troublemakers'
2) Create web-map of followers/associates
3) Flag all accounts X number of degrees of separation from 'troublemakers'

Good old NSA intel practices migrated to the private sector after cross-pollinating in China's tyranny
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was banned on Twitter for no reason (I broke no Twitter rules at all) after the day at the Capitol. Wasn’t there.

1) Create list of 'troublemakers'
2) Create web-map of followers/associates
3) Flag all accounts X number of degrees of separation from 'troublemakers'

Good old NSA intel practices migrated to the private sector after cross-pollinating in China's tyranny

Wait until it is revealed in the next year or two that yes, we will be doing "social credit" and the system has been running in the background for several years.

75,000,000 right off the bat will be social credit bankrupt.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And banned from posting in groups and meetings till after the 23rd of January.  

By the way, I have never created a group or meeting on Facebook so it isn’t from abuse.  I appealed their ruling, waiting for an explanation if they provide it.  

I suspect is was because I was at Lobby Day, remember peaceful lobby day? With my Facebook equipped IPhone that Cuckenborg pinged while there.  

Also, I was NOT in DC on the 6th, not within 250 miles of DC.  

How many others who were at lobby day have been so banned?
View Quote

That sucks and ... oi vey, the joys of carrying a pocket snitch.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would not get surprised if various social media companies are sharing info.
View Quote

Twitter admitted they are sharing info with the other big socials. Bongino talked about it on his podcast in the last few days.

Even if you don't have an account on any of the modern social media platforms, they attempt to track you:  https://www.theregister.com/2018/04/17/facebook_admits_to_tracking_non_users/

When non-Facebook sites add a “Like” button (a social plugin, in Baser's terminology), visitors to those sites are tracked: Facebook gets their IP address, browser and OS fingerprint, and visited site.

This is from years ago and frankly given how big tech lies and decieves as a matter of normal practice, I don't believe that was nor is the extent of how they track even non-users. Basically, if the page you visit is in any way connected to the socials ... well, let's put it this way, there's a reason there are blocklists for social ... anything and everything.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I got a 30-day lock... no explanation on exactly what I did or when, and the appeal form is blocked.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I will check tomorrow. I was at lobby day. I removed facebook off my phone and it has been off for years . It reduces spam.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Twitter admitted they are sharing info with the other big socials. Bongino talked about it on his podcast in the last few days.

Even if you don't have an account on any of the modern social media platforms, they attempt to track you:  https://www.theregister.com/2018/04/17/facebook_admits_to_tracking_non_users/

When non-Facebook sites add a "Like" button (a social plugin, in Baser's terminology), visitors to those sites are tracked: Facebook gets their IP address, browser and OS fingerprint, and visited site.

This is from years ago and frankly given how big tech lies and decieves as a matter of normal practice, I don't believe that was nor is the extent of how they track even non-users. Basically, if the page you visit is in any way connected to the socials ... well, let's put it this way, there's a reason there are blocklists for social ... anything and everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would not get surprised if various social media companies are sharing info.

When non-Facebook sites add a "Like" button (a social plugin, in Baser's terminology), visitors to those sites are tracked: Facebook gets their IP address, browser and OS fingerprint, and visited site.

Correct. They also create ghost profiles on anyone they can even if you've never signed up or deleted your account. They can still build a ghost profile up with info collected off Facebook, and the things people share about you on their site.

For instance if you do not have a Facebook account but people post pictures of you from a party, wedding, event, dinner, or whatever else they scan every photo uploaded including facial recognition. This helps them build a web of info about people who do use their site, and if you do eventually sign up they already have a dataset about you.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
As extensive as their datamining is, I'm not surprised they can pinpoint who to lock up in thought jail. Whether or not you go to lobby day could have factored into it, but remember they track everything you look at, how long you look at it, posts you like, posts other people like that like posts that you also liked, who and what they associate with, ect...

That data stacks up, and before you know it they can start piecing together profiles on people easy as pie. That's why I deleted mine years ago, and then it was more because I didn't want them selling it off, but now it's actually being used for pretty malicious purposes like this too.
View Quote

I wasn't at lobby day. I got the same thing as OP. Can't post in groups until the 23rd.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

By the way, I have never created a group or meeting on Facebook so it isn’t from abuse.  I appealed their ruling, waiting for an explanation if they provide it.  

I suspect is was because I was at Lobby Day, remember peaceful lobby day? With my Facebook equipped IPhone that Cuckenborg pinged while there.  

View Quote

This happened to me durign the election season.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Why are you still on fB?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I will start reducing my fakebook down to zero. I need to save the pictures and some minor stuff. I can't totally drop it due to my maintaining a business page that actually works.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Well Facebook is stupid. You’re better off without it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
As extensive as their datamining is, I'm not surprised they can pinpoint who to lock up in thought jail. Whether or not you go to lobby day could have factored into it, but remember they track everything you look at, how long you look at it, posts you like, posts other people like that like posts that you also liked, who and what they associate with, ect...

That data stacks up, and before you know it they can start piecing together profiles on people easy as pie. That's why I deleted mine years ago, and then it was more because I didn't want them selling it off, but now it's actually being used for pretty malicious purposes like this too.
View Quote

Your're getting warmer....

With their extensive Datamining, they have the ability to generate lists of people like you for ANTIFA to send a hit squad to and kill you on your way to work.

Don't think that people in Silicon Valley haven't thought of it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why chain yourself to something just because your friends are on it. Why allow yourself to be censored.
View Quote
they are censoring ar15, why are you still here?

actually if you use a cell phone or computer they are watching you
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Honestly, I have no idea why FB and Twitter are so important to you people.
View Quote

Twitter became for a while the best place to get news along with Arf and half the breaking stuff on Arf came from Twitter.  There currently is no other viable option.  Parler is gone and never came close to twitter yet, Gab is currently a disaster if you can even get it to load it cannot even continue filling the page as you srcoll.  Hopefully they'll get it to where they can handle the current overload.  I had grown tired of FB long ago and mainly used it to shit post and I'll admit I miss that !
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wow.  This is seriously crazy
View Quote

I wish people would stop saying "crazy" or "insane".

It's neither. It's the beginning of a purge... and only the beginning. If you think of it as something crazy, you think of it as a momentary spike that will subside. It's not. It won't.

The America you knew is dead. History shows what happens next, over and over again.

Why the fuck any of you are still on FB, Twitter, Netflix, Amazon, or any of the similar EOTR platforms defies all logic.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:56:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I will check tomorrow. I was at lobby day. I removed facebook off my phone and it has been off for years . It reduces spam.
View Quote
Yep no facebooks apps etc on my phone.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Same here except I was given no explanation of why or what I did.  Lock from joining or posting until the 23rd.  I'll download my stuff from there then blow it up.

One other thought, how many of you were on any of the AR15 related pages on Facebook? Just curious.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#21]
People are leaving Facebook for MeWe, and Twitter for Gab.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's advertising.

Salesmen say micro-segmentation, military say F3EAD, spies and secret police say, IDK, remote shaping or something. But it's all the same shit. Like the US outpacing the USSR in computer chips, the gap between basic research and military revolution is bridged as a spinoff of a thriving commercial market.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#23]
A friend of mine was complaining this morning that he was blocked for no reason until the 23rd too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why chain yourself to something just because your friends are on it. Why allow yourself to be censored.
View Quote

To come here and complain about it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A friend of mine was complaining this morning that he was blocked for no reason until the 23rd too.
View Quote

Wife has Facebook and got the 'blocked for an unknown period notice'  The only thing she did was belong to a Hispanics for Trump group.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Facebook office of pre-crime detection and suppression thanks you for your compliance.
Failure to voluntarily report to your nearest re-education center for further assessment within 24 hours will result in automatic enrollment in the remedial re-education program.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#28]
For about a week, for some reason my eyes were all puffy and dark around them.   Like “raccoon eyes”.   Maybe I was sick or eating too much crap.

Either way, I never said it to anyone or ever looked anything up...and for no shit I got an ad about something to help with raccoon eyes.  

I swear it was through my camera.  No other explanation.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I was banned for simply bringing up Tony Bobulinski's name
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Why is anyone still there?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am planning on finding a Facebook replacement and encouraging my other friends to abandon that shit show.  

Just wondering who else has encountered this yet?
View Quote

I don't understand why you need a replacement before you quit...  just quit it.  

Nothing you do, can't be done over the phone, or email.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#32]
For those that were banned, did you like any right leaning groups?

Twitter was locking people just for following accounts that they banned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Your social credit score was too low, comrade.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I was banned from marketplace and buy/sell groups a little while back and I went into the help section and there's like a form somewhere for any issue they have with you where you can send a message.  I used logic and words to defeat them and they unbanned me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#35]
FYI you can dump all you fb data to a file and close your account.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Stop using Facebook.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wait until it is revealed in the next year or two that yes, we will be doing "social credit" and the system has been running in the background for several years.

75,000,000 right off the bat will be social credit bankrupt.
View Quote

Damn I hope the other 75,000,000 can grow their own food, fix their own shit, and lose half their customer base and still survive.

ETA: wait until you’re proactively arrested.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They did that to George Washington too
View Quote

Also Hitler.  Looks like OP has a big future ahead of him, for better or worse.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Never was on FB or Twitter. I'm glad now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Same here, I didn't know why, but whatever.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#43]
well fb did the same to me as to the OP and a bunch of others. I think they are labeling gun owners as DTs
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I am so sorry this happened to you, OP.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am so sorry this happened to you, OP.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Can’t ban me, I banned them first and deleted all their shit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's neither. It's the beginning of a purge... and only the beginning. If you think of it as something crazy, you think of it as a momentary spike that will subside. It's not. It won't.

The America you knew is dead. History shows what happens next, over and over again.

Why the fuck any of you are still on FB, Twitter, Netflix, Amazon, or any of the similar EOTR platforms defies all logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call it the Californication of America since pelosi, harris, schiff and feinstain are all from California.   I'm sure we all have our favorite description of what is happening in America.  That's what I see.
kwg
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

note to self.  delete FB app from phone.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems like a good business opportunity for someone to step into the void...
What really needs to happen is boycotting the advertisers on these sites, and telling them why.

Twitter dropped billions after banning Trump. When FB and the like start dropping they'll start paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Honestly, I have no idea why FB and Twitter are so important to you people.
View Quote

Personally I could give a crap less about them, haven't even had a Facebook in years and almost never go on Twitter.

But I understand the importance of ideas being spread around so if we are shut out of the public view it will not be good in the long run.

You will not gain converts if they don't hear the message, nor will you be able to organize resistance and groups and meetings.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top