BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:23:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
What's ***c and why can't you just spell it out?
View Quote
Hippa laws, possible ramifications of getting me in trouble if for instance I revealed he had some form of disease like say hepatitis or something. C what I mean?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They have separate bathrooms?

Is this like an open sorta thing? No cells or doors? If so...I agree. Anyone with a 50 year murder sentence should not be in there. They should be in a cell.

Most cops don't have to see the same people they cite every day. That power struggle shit as a CO can truly make life horrible for a bit. Standing your ground is the only option.

More power to ya OP. I couldn't do that job.
View Quote
12 hours at a time in a two level open dorm, where I'm at a work station in the mist of mine enemies. I have to use IBM, or inmate behavior management.

truly I say onto you, he should have been reclassified and put in the SHUuntil the prison bus arrived to pick him up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
What's ***c ........
View Quote

The thread is short. Read it. I learn a lot by listening much more then when I talk.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:33:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Couldn't pay me enough to work in a prison/correctional facility ever again
View Quote
this. fuck all of the inmates and especially FUCK the COs that are fucking inmates. they will not have your back in an incident.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:36:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
this. fuck all of the inmates and especially FUCK the COs that are fucking inmates. they will not have your back in an incident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any care to explain what the part I bolded means? Is it COs that are treating inmates worse than they should be?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It pays the bills, my first assault in almost 15 years. I blame policy and had a meeting at my request today with the jail administrator, and asked why a man with a 50 year sentence and multiple write ups was in a open dorm and not the SHU until catching chain to TDCJ. ( leaving for Texas prison)I believe policy is about to change. I wasn't happy about any of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, how do you enjoy being a corrections officer in Texas, OP?
It pays the bills, my first assault in almost 15 years. I blame policy and had a meeting at my request today with the jail administrator, and asked why a man with a 50 year sentence and multiple write ups was in a open dorm and not the SHU until catching chain to TDCJ. ( leaving for Texas prison)I believe policy is about to change. I wasn't happy about any of it.

7 years ago he would have a 50/50 chance of being in my office if he went to Tennessee Colony for intake.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

dick

cock

sick

sock

Trying to figure out what ***c is and why you couldn't type it out.
View Quote
lock in a sock
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Any care to explain what the part I bolded means? Is it COs that are treating inmates worse than they should be?
View Quote
no. it is female officers (in some cases male) fucking the inmates. we had quite a few at my unit. hell, even office staff and nurses doing it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:43:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inmates/offenders actually having se x with any staff member make for a bad situation for the other staff, as they also usually smuggle things inside for their ‘honey boo. Or help them escape.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]
You made the mistake of turning your back to him after pissing him off. 15 years of doing it you said so I’m sure you know you fucked up by letting your guard down. If your policy allowed him to be there, I doubt it’s going to change now. The absolute worse thing of corrections is not the inmates. It’s the shitty administration. They will hang you out to dry if you violate their policy but don’t do shit most times when inmates do. Your inmate does not care about anything that will happen to him after he did a murder. 50 years means he has nothing to lose. Corrections is the one job I will never go back to. I rather be homeless and jobless before I went back to it. Getting cussed at and threatened all day while worrying a coworker is going to Create drama or admin tries to fuck me over if I defend myself from an inmate, no thanks. I had an inmate cover himself in shit and throw it at me as I was shutting his cell door. It hit the door as it closed so I got lucky. He never faced any charge or real discipline. Not the kind of story that makes you want to work there
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:51:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Inmates/offenders actually having se x with any staff member make for a bad situation for the other staff, as they also usually smuggle things inside for their ‘honey boo. Or help them escape.
View Quote

Most times they are not even having a romantic or sexual relationship going on. They just bring them stuff because they like them or they get money. It’s usually the female guards. Worthless piece of shits. And it’s hard to get them fired for doing it since turn over is high and the staff is always low. Admin turns a blind eye on a lot of shit
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:52:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
12 hours at a time in a two level open dorm, where I'm at a work station in the mist of mine enemies. I have to use IBM, or inmate behavior management.

truly I say onto you, he should have been reclassified and put in the SHUuntil the prison bus arrived to pick him up.
View Quote

Your bosses were probably scared he'd stab a Chester, so they stuck him with you guys lol.

Really though, summary execution needs to make a comeback...or at least banishment to Australia or Siberia or something. There's no good reason to keep those sorta folks in our society.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:53:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can't brush his teeth if he doesn't have any.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:53:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lolz
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:02:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Will the assault result in a trial before a judge or is it handled administratively?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:07:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
no. it is female officers (in some cases male) fucking the inmates. we had quite a few at my unit. hell, even office staff and nurses doing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy smoke! Why would a female CO food around with an inmate if she can easily do better outside the jail/prison? Ditto for the office staff and nurses?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:56:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Came for the violence and drama but stayed for the Wheel of Fortune puzzle solve

I hope you come back negative, OP.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:20:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Thank you for doing that shit of a job.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Holy smoke! Why would a female CO food around with an inmate if she can easily do better outside the jail/prison? Ditto for the office staff and nurses?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they are attracted to the “bad boy” type in there. It’s crazy how nasty these dudes look but these female co’s fall for them. These are the same girls that think post Malone and lil Wayne are super hot. Clearly they should work elsewhere but unfortunately they usually get promoted fast.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Theia’s daughter and other family members told police that Terry Ratliff, Theia’s boyfriend, had been extremely abusive to her in the past and was on bond for domestic violence strangulation against Theia out of Madison County. The victim’s daughter also revealed that Ratliff and Theia had an argument the night before the murder
View Quote

Back this thing up for a minute. If I read this right, at the time of the murder he was out on bond for strangling her. She then let him come back with her and her daughter?????
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hippa laws, possible ramifications of getting me in trouble if for instance I revealed he had some form of disease like say hepatitis or something. C what I mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's curable fairly easily now. Not cheaply but that wouldn't be your problem and you can live with it for years without major problems.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:44:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Because they are attracted to the “bad boy” type in there. It’s crazy how nasty these dudes look but these female co’s fall for them. These are the same girls that think post Malone and lil Wayne are super hot. Clearly they should work elsewhere but unfortunately they usually get promoted fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the inmate has 24/7 to write long love letters to the woman. And especially if she is homely or fugly she gets attention.  The first letters of convict is “con” everybody is a mark and they really have nothing but time and really nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:57:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:01:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Time to replace tooth paste with hemroid cream

View Quote

I once tried to brush my teeth in the dark and got the tube of anti fungal cream instead of toothpaste. I realized right away the taste wasn't right.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:40:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Old days after assaulting an officer, he wouldn't.  As a consequence, total assaults would drop significantly.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Should have beat the SOB with a PR24 until he was unconscious.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:53:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't forget to wear a rubber if you get intimate with your girl until you get the all clear. I once threatened to lock a guy up for refusing to account for a rib bone from supper. He found it all of a sudden. I didn't want to get shanked by a sharpened rib bone.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:54:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 5:00:19 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could you give us a MS Paint example as to what constitutes "brushing teeth in an angry or aggressive manner?"

I do not believe I have ever seen that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quBLxRo38Xo
That is perfect!
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 5:05:21 AM EDT
[#31]
How much is a cell phone worth these days?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:19:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP, I wouldn't do your job but I am damn sure glad you are willing to do it.  Some animals need caged.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

My guess was Hep C, and I do believe OP spelled it out over several individual posts.

I'm not sure why that was necessary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

My guess was Hep C, and I do believe OP spelled it out over several individual posts.

Maybe Tommy Lee is a member here and we are being sensitive.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Back in the 70’s or before, that son of a bitch would have been taken care of.

At the very least he would have never worried about brushing his teeth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, how do you enjoy being a corrections officer in Texas, OP?

That was my question too. Why is a fresh violent convict in a dorm situation?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Will the assault result in a trial before a judge or is it handled administratively?
View Quote
It's real world chargers for assault on a public servant. So a judge, but as stated, whats 5 added to 50 mean to a 58 year old pos?

he likely never see freedom again. He'll die in tdcj.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Fuck corrections with a double headed lizard dick.

I personally doubt there's much worse on the planet for 99.9% of decent people than working 2nd shift corrections. Maybe 0.01% thrive there, but the rest become detached from normal society and warped by constant exposure to evil assholes.
View Quote

Yup. I have less than 2 months until retirement. I can't wait. This job, the entire law enforcement environment is toxic. You have to fight daily so you yourself don't become a monster. There is a reason that most people don't make it to a 20 year retirement. I would never advise anybody to get into this job. Between the heavy admin, anti cop sentiment, and the temperament/work ethic of the new hires( if they can even make it a year or two) it is only going to get worse. I barely even recognize this job as the one I started.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:38:27 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

The most WTF trend on this whole forum.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#39]
In the “old” days when I worked in a level 5 housing unit it was understood across the board that if an inmate went hands on or otherwise assaulted or spit on any unit staff…..there would be “penalties”. Command staff knew it, the inmates knew it, everyone there knew it. After once or twice they always stopped their bullshit. I left about the time the snowflakes came in and started charging / firing officers for responding in kind.

Their change in “policy” happened after an inmate stabbed my co-worker in the side of the head with a bunch of plastic spoons he melted together and sharpened against his footlocker. I tackled the inmate and another co-worker dropped his knee on the inmates face as we took him to the concrete. His jaw exploded and half his teeth came out. Inmate was in prison for molesting a bunch of kids and was a compete piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#40]
I *just* watched the Cold Case episode where they caught the guy.  

He did the murder with his brother, who died before they could be matched to the available evidence.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#41]
watched a tv show a few years back on a russian prison called black dolphin, thats how all prisons with violent offenders should be run. guards were a bunch of alpha males with zero sympathy for convicts.  cant imagine doing your job, but thanks for doing it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#42]
OH. Em. Gee.

you were "assaulted"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:56:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
H
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The chances I was told of catching  ***c from his saliva is .0006 so I'm confident I'm safe.

dick

cock

sick

sock

Trying to figure out what ***c is and why you couldn't type it out.
H
Is there something fucking wrong with you? You can't type "HEPATITIS"? Maybe you couldn't spell it? Like "right vs write" aye?

Can you spell "HepC" ? For christ's sake?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Why the fuck do you need to tell a grown ass man where to brush his teeth....the cons police their own, it's their unit after all, don't like it being all gross...fix yourselves, and it sounds like their needs to more of a barrier with the unit and the officers station....that guy sounded crazy close for no reason.

<<Works in Fed Corrections
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because he's a troll. No other reason
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You have no clue what HIPPA is.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Anti-social Personality Disorder in Spades

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I bet a carton of Marlboros could get the guy taken care of in a pretty permanent way...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:07:24 AM EDT
[#49]
And why I don't work as a CO
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:09:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Was the last guy who assaulted you Amish as well?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top