Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why didnt you clowns leave earlier?
View Quote
I just dont understand the attraction to being a part of a site that hates free speech so.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:41:31 AM EDT
[#2]
id like to offer , put the phones down and go out and do shit. i would never in a million years have a business that relyd on zuckerturds stolen dream. ( that was a good one)
i dont need to see mostly liberal shitbags i didnt want to see thirty years ago. or hear their shithead views or see what they had for dinner.
or see all their fake smile pics of how great only their lives and trips are.

facebook was a disaster in the making from day 1. at first it was the rekindle leave your present spouse sight.
wow i saw that old flame that dumped me twenty years ago. all sudden she is rebounding and wants me again... as i leave everything for some quick pussy,
i cant count how many times i saw that play out.

i dont need facebook. i dont want people even knowing my business. 75 million people dont need it to vote for what is right.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I downloaded all my shit from FB and left yesterday.  None of my friends bothered to follow me to MeWe but oh well.   I have plenty of shit to do either way and if they don't want to switch over I will still be busy with other things.  Facebook can go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It has been doing pretty good.

I'm always curious, and today I got to wondering how you leave a group. I guess I found the function because I was suddenly out of the ARFCOM group.

There's a lot of good stuff on GAB. I think it's a pretty cool platform. Once you figure out who to follow and who to unfollow, anyway.

My favorite follow is National File. I had never heard of them. In any case, they don't overdo it. They don't post and re-post every two minutes.

I never did Twitter. All these people are leaving Twitter because of them throwing Trump off. If his account was unlocked right now, he'd be right back on it. That's fact.
View Quote

Kind of trying to figure who to follow on gab and mewe. Lots of people seem like they might be interesting, but I don't want to start following someone and then find out later they are a front for a group of 88's or some damn thing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Kind of trying to figure who to follow on gab and mewe. Lots of people seem like they might be interesting, but I don't want to start following someone and then find out later they are a front for a group of 88's or some damn thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been doing pretty good.

I'm always curious, and today I got to wondering how you leave a group. I guess I found the function because I was suddenly out of the ARFCOM group.

There's a lot of good stuff on GAB. I think it's a pretty cool platform. Once you figure out who to follow and who to unfollow, anyway.

My favorite follow is National File. I had never heard of them. In any case, they don't overdo it. They don't post and re-post every two minutes.

I never did Twitter. All these people are leaving Twitter because of them throwing Trump off. If his account was unlocked right now, he'd be right back on it. That's fact.

Why does that kind of thing matter to you? The left hates you regardless of who you follow. Don't use your real name and just follow whoever you want. Nobody is perfect but some of them might have some good ideas or useful info.

“The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor.”
— Ronald Reagan

When you let our enemies divide us from people who we might agree with, we lose and they win.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oiRUMEX2xEY/
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In late October, just before the election I got locked out of Facebook for 30 days because of a Hillary Clinton meme i posted... in 2016

View Quote
Same happened to me for a Jan 2020 content
30 day... then a couple days later I got another notification that I received a 60 day ban for same content.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#7]
The Orange, VA 2A group is still up and I haven't been banned yet. Kinda suprised cause I sh*&post quite often and have gotton many warnings.

Leftists join the 2A  groups and flag stuff.  I've been refusing any join requests from people whose profiles don't show pro-2A support.

That said I restrict access on my profile timeline to friends only.  Lately I've been getting friend requests lately from strangers usually young people from out of area and no common interests - rejecting them.

I've been adding to my MeWe friends and started an Orange VA 2A group there also.   Facebook is garbage.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had a fake name using an old email account and got kicked off last week during the purge. Message said I violated terms of use for posting something they didn't approve. Funny thing is, I've never posted with that account in 5+ years.
View Quote

Happened to me as well.  Wife and I "deleted" our primary account.  I had an old one from an older email.  Many of my shooting comps put everything on these damn FB groups, so I figured I'd use that old login.

I never posted a damn thing and they zapped that sucker within 5 days.  

Oh well, they did me a solid.  Fuck em.

Go check out MeWe.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top