Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2018 8:48:41 PM EDT
Apparently not. For you Buffalo Trace fans, I present three representatives of the Single Oak Project. Click here for more information.

Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice score! Where did you find them? How much if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice score! Where did you find them? How much if you don't mind me asking?
View Quote
Thank you. I know I'll never own any PVW so I watch for the lesser know and equally rare releases like this one.

Diligence and a FB Bourbon Exchange group paid off here. Never so much as a whisper except for a bottle from barrel 5 which a member here found at the London Whisky Exchange and bundled with a Sinatra Century and some scotches. Then suddenly six bottle show up in two three bottle lots of $300 each. I hesitated on the first. I didn't on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thank you. I know I'll never own any PVW so I watch for the lesser know and equally rare releases like this one.

Diligence and a FB Bourbon Exchange group paid off here. Never so much as a whisper except for a bottle from barrel 5 which a member here found at the London Whisky Exchange and bundled with a Sinatra Century and some scotches. Then suddenly six bottle show up in two three bottle lots of $300 each. I hesitated on the first. I didn't on the 2nd.
View Quote
Maybe I'm stupid...

Was that $100 a bottle, or $300 a bottle?
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm stupid...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I'm stupid...

$300 for all 3. $100 each shipped.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

$300 for all 3. $100 each shipped.
View Quote
Oh that is a score then!

Mind posting about them in the review thread? I would love to read it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top