Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 2:13:51 PM EDT
That will be considered a huge step forward akin to the NVRA ("moter voter law")

Once you have universal mail in voting, you will never see a conservative in office again.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/26/text?format=txt
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Vote by text, American Idol-style
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't matter what way they choose to commit fraud.  You will never see a conservative elected again.  I'm guessing that they plan to purge conservatives from public life.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
That wouldn’t be Constitutional but that never stops them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesn't matter what way they choose to commit fraud.  You will never see a conservative elected again.  I'm guessing that they plan to purge conservatives from public life.
View Quote

People will be more quiet and secretive about it.  That was supposed to be the silent majority this time around but other factors invervened.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
As little faith as I have in government right now, I would still be genuinely shocked if an objectively unconstitutional law like that made it past any level of judicial review.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not just conservatives, any republican that isn't like romney or mcstain.  2022 is going to be a blood bath.

Voter fraud will be nationalized.  The OP's method is just one way they'll do it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That will be considered a huge step forward akin to the NVRA ("moter voter law")

Once you have universal mail in voting, you will never see a conservative in office again.

View Quote

Like your ever going to see one again anyway
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

CA already had it slated to be a all-mail-vote State.

The warnings about this have been put out there many many times already.

1party rule is just around the bend. "Storming" of the Capitol looks like a checkers game compared to chess that's about to be played, problem is, The People have 2x more pieces than the govt has. It's not good.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Tens of millions of foreign votes have sealed the deal.  The former US is heading towards dictatorship with only one real party at the helm while "conservatives" virtue signal on online forums.

Don't assume they will all live in border states either.  They will be spread out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#10]
You assume only they can cheat.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I want a return receipt with proof my vote was received and entered into the tabulator
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Voting has already crossed the line of just being there for the illusion of having some form of input in how we are are governed. Ballots in the mail will just be among the tonnage of junk mail the post office handles.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is why they might do the USPS blockchain thing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#14]
MSNBC Polls seem more accurate now...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Vote by text, American Idol-style
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

My assumption is that the median wealth for Republicans is higher than that of Democrats, such that they, on average, have more to lose.  Since they have more to lose, they are less likely to cheat.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My assumption is that the median wealth for Republicans is higher than that of Democrats, such that they, on average, have more to lose.  Since they have more to lose, they are less likely to cheat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember we are nation two laws; if a Democrat cheats that is ok if a Republican cheats they will be persecuted, prosecuted, and their lives destroyed, unless they are cheating for the Democrats i.e Georgia.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As little faith as I have in government right now, I would still be genuinely shocked if an objectively unconstitutional law like that made it past any level of judicial review.
View Quote
Lacks
Standing
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I expect at least 10 ballots and a pile of cash.
??
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I hated it when Colorado went from polling places to mail in.  Wasn't aware of it, went to my old polling place and learned I had to drive 1/2 hr to vote.  I didn't vote b/c of it. So much opportunity for fraud w/mail-in ballots only.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#21]
No, they'll probably pass a voice vote provision.  Sort of like the way the machinegun ban was done.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

We never will anyway.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That wouldn’t be Constitutional but that never stops them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
What judicial review? By the same courts that allowed the election to be stolen?

Of course, they have already announced their plan to stack the courts anyways, so judicial review isn't a box where we are going to find any solutions either.

-K
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Let's just vote by cell phone.
Send your vote by text to #Demsforever
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Voting is controlled by the states. Any state legislature is free to pass a mail-in voting  law if they think that’s what’s best for their state.

It’s called “state’s rights.” Otherwise known as freedom.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Voting is controlled by the states. Any state legislature is free to pass a mail-in voting  law if they think that’s what’s best for their state.

It’s called “state’s rights.” Otherwise known as freedom.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top