No bezel.
No WR.
Pass.

For me.

If it does it for you, go for it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Classy dress watch.

Most of ARFCOM thinks that wearing your baseball cap with the bill forward is "formal", and if you don't wear a garish diver's watch or chronograph you are some kind of arsehole.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Classy dress watch.

Most of ARFCOM thinks that wearing your baseball cap with the bill forward is "formal", and if you don't wear a garish diver's watch or chronograph you are some kind of arsehole.
View Quote

Lol, very true.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Classy dress watch.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a good looking watch
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Always buy what you like.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#7]
If you like it go for it, your liking it is all that matters.

But here’s the thing, you THINK you like it? I wouldn’t drop bucks on a four figure time piece if I didn’t know I liked it... at least I wouldn’t do it again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I typically don’t dress up but I can definitely see the appeal of that one.  Very good looking watch.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Classy dress watch.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#10]
That is sharp looking.  I like having one dress watch, even though I know I will maybe wear it a handful of times a year.  I knew that going into the purchase and was good with it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That is sharp looking.  I like having one dress watch, even though I know I will maybe wear it a handful of times a year.  I knew that going into the purchase and was good with it.
View Quote

That’s my problem. We rarely dress up.  I already have a vintage gold Hamilton and just received, as a gift, another dressy looking Hamilton winder.

I hate loving watches.  (And guns)
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I was looking at those a month or so ago. Nice watch.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Classy dress watch.

View Quote

Guilty.

I have yet to have been kicked out of the Fox Hunt Ball, or any other formal event for wearing a SUB or vintage SM300.

If 007 can wear one with a tux so can I.

Plus it’s just cool that the same watch you had on your wrist to make sure you were on the airfield On time at zero dark thirty to go shoot savages in the face is the same one you are wearing in your tux at the charity ball and silent auction.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Check out the history of Longines and that awesome logo. Cool story and a great brand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top