Link Posted: 10/3/2023 5:31:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Build a  shed for your gym stuff..
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 5:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy a shipping container insulate it and put heat in it
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 5:56:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JetPumpright] [#3]
If nothing else get a set of dumbells in the appropriate weights and an adjustable bench
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Chainsaw?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Resistance bands and a few kettlebells.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stang1911:
Resistance bands and a few kettlebells.
View Quote

This is your answer.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Given that the usual rack/barbell/plates config isn't going to work for you, I'd get a set of iron master adjustable dumbbells, an adjustable bench and a few bands. Lifting straps may be able to mitigate your grip issues considerably. Wrist wraps can help potentially as well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Folding systems can work. I have a Rogue Monster Light Fold back wall mount rack on my wall, though I mostly don't fold it, I can if I want more space. It takes a couple minutes; not a big deal.

If I had the ceiling height, I would have gone with a PRx Pro rack, those fold up in seconds, not minutes. But their solutions for less than 10' ceilings aren't ideal for my setup.

Most of my other stuff is wall mounted to save floor space, mostly with PRx, but some Rogue and Titan stuff. And Benches often stand up.

The Carpal tunnel stuff I'll leave others to address, not something I'm familiar with.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Kettlebell all the things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top