Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2023 4:19:36 PM EDT
Yes, this is a Chibson.  There was no way I was going to fuck up a LP custom.  I have always thought Zakk's rebel LP was the coolest damn thing ever.  So this past summer for my birthday I decided to treat myself to something incredibly stupid and wasteful, and I fucking love it.

Everything about this guitar is dog shit, but it's meant to look at, not to play.  It came mostly as you see it, but I added a ton of weathering and all the bottle caps.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You all must be racists
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good op
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That is absolutely AWESOME Dude!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I have a Zakk Wylde Epiphone, I just looked them up on Reverb today to see what they were going for now $1,100 and up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Never been a huge Zakk fan, but hope to see him in August if he is still playing with Pantera opening for Metallica.  Not sure if anybody could pull off how liquid Dime’s leads were.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never been a huge Zakk fan, but hope to see him in August if he is still playing with Pantera opening for Metallica.  Not sure if anybody could pull off how liquid Dime’s leads were.
View Quote

I have been a die hard Zakk fan since 96.  

He is doing a damn fine job of filling in for dime
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude, thats bad ass.  

If I was a millionare, my whole house would be decorated with guitars and basses EVERYWHERE.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Totally unrelated to your post, how well does that Orange Micro terror drive that cab?
more specifically, how much clean headroom t
do you get before it starts to dirty?

I ask because I have the terror stamp (TerroristAmp) and I love the tone of the clean but there's just not enough of it at volume and considering getting a 2x12 for it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Totally unrelated to your post, how well does that Orange Micro terror drive that cab?
more specifically, how much clean headroom t
do you get before it starts to dirty?

I ask because I have the terror stamp (TerroristAmp) and I love the tone of the clean but there's just not enough of it at volume and considering getting a 2x12 for it.
View Quote

Tons.  I can play crystal clear or full gain by doing nothing but rolling my volume on the guitar.

Edit - oh, the micro.  Not nearly as much as the tiny.  It gets a little broken up without losing volume.  Regardless, that micro sounds awesome driving a 4x12
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Tons.  I can play crystal clear or full gain by doing nothing but rolling my volume on the guitar.

Edit - oh, the micro.  Not nearly as much as the tiny.  It gets a little broken up without losing volume.  Regardless, that micro sounds awesome driving a 4x12
View Quote
Thanks,

I've considered changing the tube to get just a little bit more. Not trying to compete with a drummer but man, it's got a clean tone that I love, I just get get it loud enough
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven’t played with anything other than a Katana for years, I have been considering an Orange or the MT-15.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#12]
you are the one who buys all the "battleworn" guns.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thanks,

I've considered changing the tube to get just a little bit more. Not trying to compete with a drummer but man, it's got a clean tone that I love, I just get get it loud enough
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

The micro is louder with a 2x12 vs 4x12.  Just sounds better through the big cab, but I'm a sucker for the sound of an amp that's maxed and speakers that are no where near their rating.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I seen that guitar in person when Zakk toured with Pride n Glory.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn cool OP. Nice work. Love me a Les Paul.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#16]
And Marshall. And Orange.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Shit man that's cool af
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top