View Quote

Nah, don't have it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lol

You have the gold bond video somewhere?
View Quote

I've got that video, but ain't posting it here lol.  Dude is now a 1-star and about to move on from his 2nd WG/CC assignment.  Great guy!
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got that video, but ain't posting it here lol.  Dude is now a 1-star and about to move on from his 2nd WG/CC assignment.  Great guy!
View Quote

He fucking sucked.

Unless you are a fan of social media types.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He fucking sucked.

Unless you are a fan of social media types.
View Quote

Eh, he was great for us.  He left the operations up to us and never second guessed any of our/my decisions.  He let us have our ridiculous mustaches, didn't sweat the small stuff and was a great guy to fly with...in a deployed environment, it doesn't get much better than that.  Ya he loves the social media stuff, which isn't my thing, but in my experience, you don't get many bosses that give you the top cover and the freedom to operate as he did for us.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Eh, he was great for us.  He left the operations up to us and never second guessed any of our/my decisions.  He let us have our ridiculous mustaches, didn't sweat the small stuff and was a great guy to fly with...in a deployed environment, it doesn't get much better than that.  Ya he loves the social media stuff, which isn't my thing, but in my experience, you don't get many bosses that give you the top cover and the freedom to operate as he did for us.
View Quote

If you think mustaches make for a good commander have at.  

This is what his leadership style can lead too.

For your reading pleasure. AIB Report
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder where Snooze and Trip are now.

I was an AT-38 IP with Snooze when he recorded two of the Dos Gringos albums down in Georgia and flew with Trip a handful of times when he was a Patchwearer at Nellis.

EDIT: Looks like Trip is an OG, hah.  Good work.

ALSO EDIT: I also have the Gold Bond video, but I'm out on an airline trip otherwise it would have been posted already.  :)
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, the mustaches are just a small thing that is indicative of a boss who knows what are real issues...miraculously, we made it through without incident.  Whew!  I am quite familiar with that AIB, as well as that SIB.  If you believe that him being WG/CC is a major contributing factor to that crash, you either haven't read the AIB and/or don't understand what's going on in the CAF right now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 2:01:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL, the mustaches are just a small thing that is indicative of a boss who knows what are real issues...miraculously, we made it through without incident.  Whew!  I am quite familiar with that AIB, as well as that SIB.  If you believe that him being WG/CC is a major contributing factor to that crash, you either haven't read the AIB and/or don't understand what's going on in the CAF right now.
View Quote

I am much closer to the event then you may realize.  I deleted a rather long post explaining and decided it was inappropriate for this form of communication.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as your call signs and their stories are PC!
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am much closer to the event then you may realize.  I deleted a rather long post explaining and decided it was inappropriate for this form of communication.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cool story, and good decision.  Doesn't matter how close you are, the issue is much bigger than just local leadership.

Quoted:
As long as your call signs and their stories are PC!

LOL right!  We can't upset EO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top