Don’t overlook Grace.
View Quote

Roger that!
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fire crews said that they are investigating to see if the incident began in the Asian restaurant Musume inside of the hotel.

Investigators say that there is construction underway in the restaurant.

A statement from the restaurant's co-founder, Josh Babb, says that the Musume was closed at the time of the explosion and that no customers were inside dining at the time of the explosion.

Three Musume employees were among the injured, according to Babb.
View Quote
I dont mean to profile, but......Asian restaurants are the worst about gas issues.  Could be coincidence...
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ancillary to this; this is a fairly nice part of downtown Fort Worth.  And apparently a lot of AR15.com folks are there.   Note to self - I need to work on my people skillz and go hang out with more cool AR15.com'rs in downtown Ft Worth! I used to office down in that area, and it was fabulous.  

For those not in the know, there are two important things about Ft Worth.
1) Downtown is mostly owned by one family, who also live (or used to live) downtown in a condo (well, the whole building). And had private security and the works.  The central gathering area (Sundance Square) is private property, that they own.  All of which means they can kindly tell the ACLU to fuck-off on having to cater to bums.

2) Fort Worth is the largest city in America with a Republican Mayor. And coincidentally, happens to be the best large city in America; with a functional criminal justice system -  and surpassed Austin as best city in Texas about 2 decades ago; though don't tell anyone in Austin that!  When ANTIFA showed up in Fort Worth carrying guns to protect tranny's dancing in some establishment in a Drag Show, and started intimidating people, the Ft. Worth PD beat their asses and threw them in jail.  Then posted the body cam footage on the internet that afternoon as a double-fuck-you.

This hard-core oil and gas dreadful right wing city also:
-runs clean burning natural gas for the bus system (so it doesn't stink, or pollute)
-runs anaerobic digesters in the wastewater plant, combined with gas capture from the landfill, and so the public services are self-run energy from waste-to-gas processing.
-Has a river trail network that beats the tar out of most cities; and doesn't tolerate bum encampments ruining it.
-USED to have a BBQ joint where strippers from next door worked as bikini-top waitresses; and the food was F'ing great.  With the logo "Best View in Texas, nobody beats our meats".  But sadly, it closed  
-Restaurants can occasionally explode.

View Quote

“WE ARE HIRING!!!” - says Fort Worth Police Department

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Before it gets posted here there is asshole on twitter lying saying a 44 year old muslim is the suspect in fort worth explosion, that is bullshit.  He's a liar.  Laysums is the twitter name.  Its bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s always here first.

Always.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is a huge no fly zone over Fort Worth right now which is interesting.
View Quote

Biden is in town for a funeral.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Solid bar menu and great to watch games but best is a stretch
View Quote

I have been all over the world and eaten wings in a million restaurants from Iceland to Paris and London.

Nobody does wings better than Buffalo Brothers. Nobody. And the pizza is simply amazing.

I've been dosing myself on the hot wings for a while now to build up to the spicy ones. I usually get 10 medium and 2 hot, I enjoy the surprises
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Before it gets posted here there is asshole on twitter lying saying a 44 year old muslim is the suspect in fort worth explosion, that is bullshit.  He's a liar.  Laysums is the twitter name.  Its bullshit.
View Quote

In the urge to be the first with "breaking news" people outright lie and get it wrong.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for the pics.  To repost this one:

The date on that plaque ....  
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top