BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By runcible:
Doesn't matter, the Jews will still vote Dem. It's some weird aspect of their mindset.... it's like they're compelled to support people who hate them.
View Quote
They’re not doing all that great with the populist right either, considering all the “early life” jokes on Twitter about media / entertainment elites.

Of course Twitter (X?) isn’t the real world, about the only thing Biden ever said that I wholeheartedly agree with.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Paul:
The democrap party is full of people who want to kill each other (literally).

They're only tolerating each other's existence for as long as they're focused on the destruction of: the Republic, the Constitution, Donald Trump, the rule-of-law, and anything else that's conservative.

The Muslims and the Gays, the Blacks and the Hispanics and Jews, the welfare state supporters and the greens will tear each other up in the remains of the nation later. First they have to destroy the Republic and Republicans.
View Quote
Yeah a big tent all aimed in a similar direction. It’s nice when cracks form.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:25:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FivespeedF150] [#3]
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:This. Idiot liberal kids wake up every day looking for something to be offended by and/or protest. The professional, Soros paid agitators have told them that this is the current thing to be upset about, and the useful idiots fall into line.
View Quote
Anything they think burns the current order to the ground. Trans 4 Palestine at the moment
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Princeton:
College girls believe any shit their misguided professors tell them and the guys are there to get laid!
View Quote

Funny enough, this is exactly what my dad said about college in the 60s.

His best friend used to drag him out to Vietnam protests. He said he didn't give a shit about the protest, but there were women there to pick up, so that's what they did.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]
This shit is nothing new. We had "Palestinian" protesters on our college campus in the early 1980s.  

I only engaged one once by asking him where "Palestine" was located on the map.  He started on his diatribe, so I reminded him to only refer to a map accepted by the international community showing "Palestine."  He, of course, had no response, other than to turn beet red and look like he was about to go jihad on me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
And the Israelites will continue voting Democrat. It's a study in self-loathing I suppose.
View Quote

Oí vé!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:14:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dano556x45mm] [#7]
Jews in ww2 Belarus: "we are going to take on these fascists and kill them all!!"

Jews in 2024:  "omg you are such an antisemitic for not liking the jews, my mommy said anyone who doesn't like me because I am a jew is a big meanie!!"  

After watching the right call everything and everyone a snowflake for years, now they have become the cry baby snowflakes.

Now go put on your big boy pants and accept not everyone has to like you and not everyone is going to like you. Move on move up !!

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dano556x45mm] [#8]
Originally Posted By Moon-Watcher:
This shit is nothing new. We had "Palestinian" protesters on our college campus in the early 1980s.  

I only engaged one once by asking him where "Palestine" was located on the map.  He started on his diatribe, so I reminded him to only refer to a map accepted by the international community showing "Palestine."  He, of course, had no response, other than to turn beet red and look like he was about to go jihad on me.
View Quote

Brother, you been misled.  Prior to Israel's creation in 47/48, European jews saved everything they could to buy land in Palestine later to be partially Israel. Also you have the map thing backwards,  prior to 47/48 it was Israel that did not appear on maps

Also all the world's nation's held a conference in which they would vote to accept or deny this new nation(israel)  this was in the 1940s....Palestine existed already

And if one wants to bring about the biblical debate, yes Israel did exist in the Bible but so to did Palestine
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The thing I find strangest is how much Jew hate there is among Jews.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
And the Israelites will continue voting Democrat. It's a study in self-loathing I suppose.
View Quote

This. A good friend of mine is Jewish. I asked him why American Jews keep voting democrat. He said they believe they are safer under democrat administrations.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:48:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#11]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Also the left supporting LGBTQIIAPP++ and at the same time Islamic Jihadists who would kill anyone in the above group.  The cognitive dissonance is massive.
View Quote
The thing with liberals is, everything is contextual. What they believe is determined by the setting they're in.
Pride rally? They support LGBT people. Anti-Israel rally? They support the Muzzies, even though the Muslims hate the LGBT people.
For liberals, there's no underlying belief system - they just believe what they have to at that moment.

For Leftists, it's a different story. They're just using the useful idiots to advance their war on the West.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
I am really enjoying reading about Columbia liberals eating their own.  How anyone can support the terrorists in Gaza is beyond me.  

I honestly had no idea how much Jew hate there was in this world.  

What are those idiots at Columbia thinking?   Do they think Israel is going to see these protests and say hey they're right, let's just let hamas kill us all?

Liberals showing their true colors is entertaining.
View Quote
I think Israel is as justified in their war with Hamas as we were against those who attack the US on 9/11.  I can understand people as I am one of them that has compassion for the Palestinians living in Gaza.  I'm thankfully wise enough to know it is a complex situations and that I do not fully understand it.  I also realize that most college students are brainwashed by their professors and are overly passionate about situations they don't understand.  With maturity and life experiences they will mature.  I think some of the universities have been too stringent on how they allow protesting and this has acerbated the issue somewhat.  I think social media and the hype to go viral has also added fuel to the flames.  But to get back to your original thought, there is a lot of suffering in Gaza and it is natural to have compassion for them, it is easy to manipulate young passionate people who do not fully understand the situation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Some of these idiots had a Hezbollah flag on one of the campuses and also some asshole named Hatem Abudayyeh, after some research this dickhead was being watched by the FBI because of his ties to terrorists and even had his accounts frozen.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By burnprocess:
A woman I knew (I cut ties with her) stated, during Trump’s presidency, that white women have it harder than anyone else in this country.

Actually said that.

This was after she cheated on her husband, divorced as a result, and still got a huge payout from him.

Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.
View Quote
Maybe catch her on the rebound?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:

Brother, you been misled.  Prior to Israel's creation in 47/48, European jews saved everything they could to buy land in Palestine later to be partially Israel. Also you have the map thing backwards,  prior to 47/48 it was Israel that did not appear on maps

Also all the world's nation's held a conference in which they would vote to accept or deny this new nation(israel)  this was in the 1940s....Palestine existed already

And if one wants to bring about the biblical debate, yes Israel did exist in the Bible but so to did Palestine
View Quote

I'm aware of the history, and I didn't say anything about the creation of Israel in 1948. I specifically mentioned "Palestine" in the 1980s. Maybe you'd prefer rolling the clock back to Mesopotamia?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#16]
The whole revolution is holding a tiger by the tail thing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#17]
There is a traveling band of what used to be called vagabonds.  They have no true employment, and no true residence.  They have no skills and no abilities.  They travel from city or campus to another.  They are the Rent a Mob.  They are paid by Soros, or some sort of NGO (which gets all or part of its funding from grants from the taxpayer), who pays for their tents, room and food.  They don't even know what they're for or against.  They will protest anything, and destroy anything.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top