Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 1:45:38 AM EDT
I just had a brilliant idea. Remember that Microsoft AI from a while back that turned into a racist because 4chan fed its learning algorithm? Instead of that, we should see if the source is available, restart it, and point it to GD to feed its learning algorithm.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
It would self destruct on just the bean debate
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:57:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:01:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I forced a bot to watch 1000 hours of Olive Garden commercials and had it script one:

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:01:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:20:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Can someone post the dick professor AI story?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:48:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought the captcha (choose the boats) things were training AI on the backend.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Olive Garden Bot Commercial

KeatonPatti won Twitter when he said that he "forced a bot to watch over 1,000 hours of Olive Garden commercials and then asked it to write an Olive Garden commercial of its own. Here is the first page." What followed was an absurd script for an Olive Garden ad featuring lines like "Lasagna wings with extra Italy" and "Olive Garden. When you're here, you're here."

After seeing the tweet, a few of our friends thought, Someone needs to make this commercial. Right now. So, with a modest budget, a green screen, and loads of moxie, they shot this Olive Garden ad based on the bot's script. And now, Extra Crispy is proud to premiere it. Please enjoy! And Olive Garden execs, if you're out there wondering how to keep riding this internet-attention wave, yes, you can license this ad for a reasonable fee. Like $20 million plus unlimited pasta nachos? Get in touch!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought the captcha (choose the boats) things were training AI on the backend.
View Quote

Those are to teach AI how to analyze pictures or photographs.  The AI chatbots are for verbal learning.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:26:19 AM EDT
[#10]
At first the AI came for homosexuals, then Jewish people, then people of color, but I did not speak up.

I thought I was safe until they came for me, and there was nobody left to speak up for me...

Except for the phased 40 watt plasma rifle, and it did my talking.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:31:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It needs to be fed a steady diet of resident evil and gta v for best results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2oCV2sM_ig
View Quote
@Keekleberrys

Fook fook fook fook

No fooking
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

KeatonPatti won Twitter when he said that he "forced a bot to watch over 1,000 hours of Olive Garden commercials and then asked it to write an Olive Garden commercial of its own. Here is the first page." What followed was an absurd script for an Olive Garden ad featuring lines like "Lasagna wings with extra Italy" and "Olive Garden. When you're here, you're here."

After seeing the tweet, a few of our friends thought, Someone needs to make this commercial. Right now. So, with a modest budget, a green screen, and loads of moxie, they shot this Olive Garden ad based on the bot's script. And now, Extra Crispy is proud to premiere it. Please enjoy! And Olive Garden execs, if you're out there wondering how to keep riding this internet-attention wave, yes, you can license this ad for a reasonable fee. Like $20 million plus unlimited pasta nachos? Get in touch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Vt8her-4k
View Quote

The original script is fucking hilarious. I don't know why. This video would have been better if it had been made to imitate a real/serious commercial rather than an obvious joke.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:35:55 AM EDT
[#13]
what, you mean Q?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top