Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2020 1:26:04 PM EDT
I usually smoked the biggest cigars I could get for a reasonable price, but after smoking for a long time I preferred the 6 X 60, but since getting on the cigar bid kick I now really enjoy a rabusto sized cigar. I really enjoy a cigar that smokes with a razor edge, and am now very dissatisfied with a cigar that stove pipes or burns real uneven. I now love La aroma De Cuba, Alec Bradley Tempus Nicaraguan, JFR Lunatics, New World, Oliva V Melanio, and My Father. All cigars I had never tried but smoke now as often as possible. I also had to learn the hard way about cost VS. quality/diminished returns.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to see the connection between early Gallic settlement and cigars.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have developed a preference for 5"-5.5" and 48 to  54 ring gauge.
Also after smoking many Cubans i no longer enjoy non-cubans much anymore,  even ones that used to be favorites.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have developed a preference for 5"-5.5" and 48 to  54 ring gauge.
Also after smoking many Cubans i no longer enjoy non-cubans much anymore,  even ones that used to be favorites.
View Quote
Wow, that's interesting. How do you get them and how much more does it cost you than smoking non Cubans? Or is cost not really an issue? I too really love a rabusto sized cigar more than any other size.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:33:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I will normally go for a robusto size. Fits in good with the time I allote to smoke one. Rarely go for a churchill. This time of year normally too cold for me to sit out and smoke a really long smoke. Have a few that are shorter than robusto's and save them for the really cold days lol. More I've changed in my tolerance to cold than my taste in cigars. A few years ago it was nothing to sit out and smoke a 2 hour smoke when it was 25F out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top