Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/3/2022 11:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
My first was 7.62 rounds around my forearm.
My second was a quote from Dante’s inferno on my chest in Latin.
I just kept getting more. I regret only 2. The bullets. People ask too many fuckin questions. I’ve seriously considered getting it covered. I just wear long sleeves most of the time at work. Every now and then I’ll get hot and slide them up. Sure enough an hour later I regret it.

Get whatever you want. Just make sure you want it there forever.
Link Posted: 12/3/2022 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
You need an arrow or compass.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a very large Virgin Mary of Guadalupe Catholic saint tattoo that covers your entire back like I saw on a Mexican dude at a pool years ago.
View Quote
negative.

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:05:26 AM EDT
[#4]
My first was out of ignorance and opportunity but later in life it became about meaning. I would wait until you want a daily reminder of that meaning.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a tramp stamp that says "Flannel Daddy's Boner Garage."
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get a tramp stamp that says "Flannel Daddy's Boner Garage."
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:15:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My first was out of ignorance and opportunity but later in life it became about meaning. I would wait until you want a daily reminder of that meaning.
View Quote

Majority of mine have meaning, some are more symbolic, and look cool.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#8]
What can your cellmate draw well?  Teardrops?  MS13 art?
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#9]
EXIT ONLY!
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get the monkey poking the cats butthole on your belly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
The only - and I do mean THE ONLY - way I would get a tattoo is if it has some deep meaning to me, and one of my brothers put it on me jailhouse style.

I want “AWAKENED” around my collarbone, from Wrath Of The Awakened Saxon, and “A Bullet Always Tells The Truth” across my back because that scene is important to me.

So far, none of my brothers have picked up the guitar strings and ballpoint pen necessary to ink me up.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:54:10 AM EDT
[#12]
A lot of people have tried to proudly show me their tattoos over the years, and I’ve thought 100% of them were stupid, no matter what it was.

Your tattoo will only seem cool to you, so just do whatever you want because everyone else will think it looks super lame.

You might as well just get a neck tat that says “I love doing drugs and crime and gay stuff.”
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Do you pop your felony cherry or does it pop you?
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:02:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tribal bands are timeless and very classy
View Quote

But how do you pick a tribe?  I, nor anyone in my recorded genealogy was part of a tribe. I would not want to falsely appropiate say a cool polynesian design...Pele might strike me down on a trip to the islands. I'd like to see Bora Bora one day.

Some fam were in a Scottish clan in the way-back times, but I'm 87% sure those were starved out and came here just to get the luxury of two square meals a day. If i could find out the exact clan, their pattern? The same plaid as that clan in the old country?  If i went that route, would the modern descendants of the clan jump me for being a Yank toting their colors?  You know, like a crips and bloods thing? I understand that Scots like to fight so much that even married folks use fisticuffs as foreplay. Not my scene.

Some German ancestry, but how far back do i go to wear some symbol of Germania. I know skipping the first half of the 20th century is called for. The Romans kind of quashed symbology prior to their arrival.

23&me says 3.9% of my code shares ancestry with modern Nigerians. I could not pass as a homeboy there at all, even in black face.

I'm kind of screwed on the tribal thing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:06:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Skulls are as old school as you can get. They've been around forever, honestly, can't go wrong with a badass skull.

It's hard to photo your own elbow.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/234241/20221203_215327_jpg-2623078.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get something with Skulls. Everyone who wants to look like a badass (in their own mind) gets tattoos with skulls in them. It's so worn out it's embarrassing now.

Get "I follow the crowd" written in another language as a band around your arm.

Skulls are as old school as you can get. They've been around forever, honestly, can't go wrong with a badass skull.

It's hard to photo your own elbow.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/234241/20221203_215327_jpg-2623078.JPG

"Old School" and "worn out its embarrassing" are synonymous.
The whole point of what i posted is that there is nothing badass about a skull (or a devil) anymore. It's tired, unoriginal, and has become lame as shit.

Seriously not trying to insult your's. It's drawn good.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:14:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I've been strongly considering getting some ink. I do know exactly what I want to get.  But I'm just still not 100% sure I want to get something permanent put on me.

I'm really into chemistry and plan on going back to school for it. I want to get the Mercury periodic symbol on my left shoulder, and a molecule of some sort on my left shoulder blade. Haven't decided on the molecule yet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:18:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Blankskin, but I have considered two tattoo designs, one heritage, the other something really cool.  I just couldn't show off the cool one or there'd be copycats who don't know the meaning but would do it because it looks cool.   Which is why I can't post a pic of the cool design, cause 20 of you yobbos would get it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:40:08 AM EDT
[#18]
W - o - W

Across your buttcheeks.

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:04:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Do you really want to inject yourself with ink so as to impress other criminals and degenerates?  You got this far as a pure skin, don't ruin it now.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:06:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm a Pureskin but I'm thinking of getting a tat.  How does one pick what to get?

When I was a kid, I saw a photo of an old sailor with Hold Fast and that phrase has always meant something to me.  I googled it and, holy fuck, it is plaaayed out!

I thought about Stay Hard but...no.

What about Stay True?  Does that sound too Hello Kitty?

A teardrop in the corner of my eye?

Maybe I'll just go with the Sacred Heart of Jesus, that's always meant a lot to me.

Or maybe I'll just go to my grave pure and untainted.
View Quote

Definitely go with the phrase "Stay Hard". You should get this as a tramp stamp as your first tattoo.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've been strongly considering getting some ink. I do know exactly what I want to get.  But I'm just still not 100% sure I want to get something permanent put on me.

I'm really into chemistry and plan on going back to school for it. I want to get the Mercury periodic symbol on my left shoulder, and a molecule of some sort on my left shoulder blade. Haven't decided on the molecule yet.
View Quote
Do the periodic symbol for Carbon with its atomic number since were mostly Carbon based organisms.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:39:32 AM EDT
[#22]
I had a couple tattoos from when I was younger.

I finally decided this year, at age 42, was the year I took my ideas and find the artist to do it.  He took my ideas and pictures and created an awesome rendition of what I wanted.

26 hours across 5 sessions later and full sleeve is done. It was done for me and nobody else.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:41:34 AM EDT
[#23]
If you're going to have to "pick one" I suggest you don't.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:45:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A lot of people have tried to proudly show me their tattoos over the years, and I’ve thought 100% of them were stupid, no matter what it was.

Your tattoo will only seem cool to you, so just do whatever you want because everyone else will think it looks super lame.

You might as well just get a neck tat that says “I love doing drugs and crime and gay stuff.”
View Quote

I've never shown mine to anyone that didn't ask.  
It's on the underside of my forearm so it's always there.
I've had lots of people complement me on it.  I really
don't care what people think about it because I did it
for me, not them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:56:13 AM EDT
[#25]
The 1990s are the cutoff, and that's being generous

99% after that is gay bullshit and cope from a society that was slowly breaking down. Don't have a tribe? Tat time

There will always be that percent or two where the signifier is means something. Together with those that have it, apart from the others. Everything else is on the level of sons of anarchy patches jackets for the dentist who rides on weekends

But do whatever you want, I don't care, but I will make fun of it for lulz, even in a kind way
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#26]
maybe wait til your in your 80's and all wrinkled up, at that point it'll always look good.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Never wanted any ink, never will get any ink.  If anything has that much meaning to me I won’t need a daily visual reminder of it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Always wanted to ask the inkys (though I think I know the answer): men get tats of hot women, think old pin up tats, but women do the same thing, hot looking girl tats. Why not guy tats on the women....or vice versa (insert gay joke here)
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you have to ask your not ready.

Serious
View Quote

This!  
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Buncha nasty inked-up welfare recipients around here.  Never seen anything like it anywhere else.  What must be multiple thousands worth of ink on skanky cigarette smoking "women" living in section 8 trailers.  I could make a killing doing tats in this AO.  Some people's priorities...

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Just generally assume people that have them are prone to making poor decisions
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I started with things that really meant something to me.
Then kids birthdays.
Then sayings.
Biomech sleeves.
Japanese koi and warriors with waves.
Viking and Celtic knot work.

Now before the trailer trash talk about dirty inky's,

Im 51 No work on hands, neck, or face, never will. I appear professional.
Some college, Educated in Europe.
Served in two militaries.
Private contractor work.
Now Im a Sheriffs deputy.

This. Fuck the haters.
No jail, no drugs no trailer park living.
When I was younger I did slap a strippers ass a few times but accept for that  nowadays Im a God fearing, law abiding guy who just loves to ink.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#34]
No words.
Sacred heart of jesus could be ok but he'd probably prefer you not defile the gift his father gave you by drawing shit on it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Wow, this is dedication!  That's cut into his flesh, not ink (the words).
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just generally assume people.that have them are prone to making poor decisions
View Quote
when i see a hot dirty sweet woman with tattoos i know she makes bad decisions.

then i want to be her next bad decision.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#38]
You should get a tattoo of a sun around your belly button with midgets jumping into it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Maybe a tramp stamp that says Pay Before Entering
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Buncha nasty inked-up welfare recipients around here.  Never seen anything like it anywhere else.  What must be multiple thousands worth of ink on skanky cigarette smoking "women" living in section 8 trailers.  I could make a killing doing tats in this AO.  Some people's priorities...

View Quote
pics?
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Tattoos are so commonplace now that I feel good about never getting one. I'm unique.

I've never seen a woman that I thought tattoos made them look more attractive.
Your skin is not a canvas.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't plan on ever getting one, but I heard that someone has the cartoon/drawing truck of Bigfoot, the same as on the truck. If I got one, that would probably be it.

https://i.postimg.cc/rFL8rjBJ/Bigfoot-II-Telethon-19.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/x8LnZNzM/Bigfoot-II-Telethon-17.jpg

I did consider getting DNR on my chest though. Don't beat me, bro.
View Quote

Question is how far can you take the truckception?
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Just go to a tat parlor and ask for one off all their standard stencils.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just generally assume people.that have them are prone to making poor decisions
View Quote

Yeah.  When you think it's better to plaster a fucking random cartoon show on your forearms before you secure reliable transportation to your job...
Priceless.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Just ask your boyfriend what he likes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If you have to ask your not ready.

Serious
View Quote

Although I would have spelled "you're" correctly, I agree.  My tattoos have personal meaning to me, and I don't care what other people have to say about them.  If someone held a gun to my head (or a bottle of bourbon to my lips) and I just HAD to get another one, just for the fuck of it, it'd probably be Creasy Bear.

Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#48]
There's so many people with shitty ink out there it always discouraged me from getting one.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
pics?
View Quote

You don't want any of those trust me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Tattoos are so commonplace now that I feel good about never getting one. I'm unique.

I've never seen a woman that I thought tattoos made them look more attractive.
Your skin is not a canvas.
View Quote

Yup.  Feels good man.
Page / 4
Top Top