Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry OP, the government skrewls will teach her everything she needs to know to survive America 2.0
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It took you until the past month to worry?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In a hundred years, what is happening now will be old news.  The cycle will restart when those who think they're in charge lose control.  Look at former east bloc countries that are freer than we will be.  They remember communism, while very few in this country have lived it.

I'd also like to see how they think they'll control the very rural areas.
View Quote

During that time, future (and current young members of this generation) will rightly blame and hold deep contempt for this generation.

For allowing this to happen. We own this. Not scumbag politicians......WE OWN THIS.

Every generation is responsible for assuring the flame of freedom and liberty is kept lit. The generation who sits by and allows it to be extinguished is responsible, failed their children and future generations children. We absolutely should be judged by future generations with absolute contempt.

Excuses are for fucking losers. We own this and nobody else is to blame.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, y’all are some gloomy ‘mofos around here.

Life goes on

Evolve or die

Adapt, improvise, overcome

Endeavor to persevere

Or just give up now, it’s totally your choice. Leonidas, William Wallace, the Founding Fathers, my ancestors who fought against yours, and countless others would be aghast at the wobbly-knees in this place.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The future is theirs to navigate.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Nobody has been free in this country since the Vikings and natives.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]
When best-laid plans have fallen to waste
and frustration abounds in their former place,
when failure looms with doubts and fears
we must endeavor to persevere!

When dreams are shattered and hopes are dashed,
goals upon the shoals have crashed,
when gladness is but a memory dear
let us endeavor to persevere.

When sons and daughters from God rebel
and the paths they follow lead straight to hell
your fervent prayers God does not hear
pledge to endeavor to persevere.

When wracked with pain, our body worn,
youth is spent, don't be forlorn,
a better day is growing near
while we endeavor to persevere.

When all is lost, life’s' cupboard bear,
and seems like even God don't care,
His grace is sufficient in the trials and tears,
still we endeavor to persevere.

This present life is hard at best
but we must strive to complete the test
for our redemption draweth near
as we endeavor to persevere.

A restful home for us awaits,
we long to enter heaven's gates,
the promise of peace and never a tear
if we endeavor to persevere.

Christ Himself will take our hand
and guide us through this beautiful land,
the saints will tell us they're glad we're here
and that we endeavored to persevere!

- George Wootton
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are those mosins in the cabinet?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are those mosins in the cabinet?

Quoted:
What's in the gun cabinet? 5 matching somethings?.

Antique Finn M39s. I have a bit of a problem.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I think the USA will break up before it gets too far.   Unless something can be salvaged in 2022 and 2024, I’d give it ten years if that long, before states begin to break away and form some new republic or confederation.  

When most of the major military bases with exception of a few AF and navy ones are in free states, what will the feds/commies do?
Hopefully there aren’t some turncoat politicians (all senators) who insinuate themselves into any negotiations to turn in nukes, and other major weapons, like they did to the Ukrainians when the USSR broke up
Unfortunately the navy SSBN are in commie or soon to be commie states
But the ICBMs and bomber bases are mostly free (ish) states.  
I would expect the GreatReset forces to want to use nukes against regions that break away.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#10]
This is certainly a worry that any parent that pays attention should be worrying about. As a result I try to dedicate as much time as I can to activities that would help to prevent this from happening. Join a local organization that works to get freedom minded individuals elected. I am not talking about your local GOP, I am talking about getting involved in any form of education that tries to open up people's minds to what you see happening. This is what the Left does and they are winning at it. I wish that the people that spend their time and hard earned money traveling to rallies would spend a fraction of that effort and treasure getting candidates elected that believe in the Constitution. I want to be able to look my child (and future grandchild) in the eye and explain to them what I did to try and prevent this if our slide into communism is successful. I have gone to many rallies locally but I feel that a rally in front of a building full of people that already passed laws I believe are unconstitutional is going to do nothing to change those peoples minds.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#11]
“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:36.

All our freedoms are echoes from a spiritual great awakenings, that is Christianity growing in the nation, in the past. But those freedoms are pale reflections of the greater freedom given by Jesus to those who are his. This is one reasons why Christians are persecuted by totalitarian states, and continue to be to this day and place.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Unfortunately I don’t have any children to experience it, having lost a son........ but I think people need to prepare themselves for any eventuality, kids or not
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
By not having kids?
View Quote
Every great man had parents who were brave enough to have children.  True, not every child will grow up to become a great leader, but all great leaders were children once.  The most that parents can do is pass on their knowledge and values to their kids.  Equipped with this teaching, some kids will grow up to change the world.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#14]
You mean, a free people get to see their way of life vanish before their eyes?

Nope, never heard of anything like that happening to anyone in this country...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sitting here watching my daughter build with her LEGOs and experienced a bit of a panic attack for the first time ever. Prior to the past month, I never worried about the country she would inherit, but now I am saddened by the possibility she may grow up in a totalitarian crap hole worse than Russia. How do you parents get through life knowing the world you leave your kids may not be better than the one you grew up in?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51268/8A076D71-BE62-4D61-87A9-5408D4DD4355_jpe-1779638.JPG
View Quote
I also wonder how some of you people get out of bed or keep living every day.

Be brave!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It took you until the past month to worry?
View Quote

Yes I am really baffled by all this doom..Trump was not the first Republican to win and  lose the Presidency. Are you guys that new to the Country that this happens all the time..There have been11 Presidents in my Lifetime..It changes all tyhe time..If you think just because Biden got elected the Country will end, you are not thinking clearly..Trump would not have saved the Country in four years either, and Biden will not destroy it in 4..Our problems go way beyond who is in the WH..

If we ever succeed in bringing about the demise of this Country..We will have caused it ourselves..Not a Political Party..Our troubles run so much deeper than who is sitting in the WH.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#17]
I’ve felt this way for years, probably in my early 20s. I love my country, the values a majority of us hold.

However, that’s turned into my love of the IDEA of our country and the values. Over the course of the last 10 years, we have lost our way. The presidents come and go. I can careless about who’s in control, it’s the mindset that has slowly been gaining steam. Cancel culture, left wing, control everything in your life, and pay you to shut up and then tax you to pay the poor. It’s not sustainable and at some point history repeats itself. There really is no hard and fast reason we as USA can’t divulge into a 3rd world country, $100 loaf of bread, etc. I was lucky to grow up in the 80s and 90s.

I’d step out of my mom’s basement and set the goldfish down the moment enough stood up to fight, but I won’t do that knowing I’d be one of few and leave my family to endure the onslaught of “he was a traitor”.

My boys are lucky to live in a red state. They are just in kindergarten, and up until now have been sheltered. Living in a rural home, no neighbors for the most part, no cable TV, and good people around them.

At this point, I honestly would steer them as they get older to know our idea of this country is great and at the present even though we face a culture that is vile, it’s still the best country there is. With that said, be loyal to the idea, willing to fight a winning battle, but don’t be so stubborn not to seek out a better home. Live simple, find love, enjoy the 80+/- years your are gifted.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

During that time, future (and current young members of this generation) will rightly blame and hold deep contempt for this generation.

For allowing this to happen. We own this. Not scumbag politicians......WE OWN THIS.

Every generation is responsible for assuring the flame of freedom and liberty is kept lit. The generation who sits by and allows it to be extinguished is responsible, failed their children and future generations children. We absolutely should be judged by future generations with absolute contempt.

Excuses are for fucking losers. We own this and nobody else is to blame.
View Quote

Very much this...

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, repeat...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Actually i feel like my kids will know many more freedoms than i have.
I've taught them how to make things happen outside the system. Things I've spent most of my life figuring out and in their mid 20's they are doing quite well and have many more freedoms than i ever had.
Yes i believe some basic freedoms are in jeopardy but i also don't think it'll be the end of life as we've known it.

I actually felt much worse for my kids when they were little because they didn't get the same family experience i had when i was little. Example,  my grandmother was able to spend a lot of time with her grandchildren, my mother worked 50-60 hours a week till she was 64 years old so she missed most of my kids being kids.
Stuff changes.
Your kids will have a different life experience than you did.

It's going to be OK

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In a hundred years, what is happening now will be old news.  The cycle will restart when those who think they're in charge lose control.  Look at former east bloc countries that are freer than we will be.  They remember communism, while very few in this country have lived it.

I'd also like to see how they think they'll control the very rural areas.
View Quote

They're going to become suburbs.

I watched my hometown turn into a cityiot appeasing urbanized shit hole.
It's very easy to take over rural America.
Everyone follows Muh jobz and familyz routine, convinced their overlords don't have jobs or families.
So they don't attend town hall meetings to argue against developing lush forest and fields.

Farmer brown will sell 100 acres off for peanuts, 1 million, to go retire.
He's a fair minded dude, and to him 1 million is pushing the envelope/fair price.

Rural America is very easy to take over.
All you have to do is lie via promise of how this will be a great thing for the local economy to get the muh jobz muh familyz babbling retards on board.
Then sit back and watch in 5 years time it transform into weekend/summer homes for loud mouthed busy bodies from NYC/NJ/Lawngisland.

I fought against it. I wasn't taken serious.  Written off as the vocal fringe minority by cuckservative and liberal.
And the locals?-That'll never fly/happen here chicken little.

Until it did.
And they lost their jobs.
Shortly thereafter their families.

Funny how town hall is 10 minutes from the locals. They cant be bothered to get their lazy asses in. But their overlords can make the 4-6 hour drive north and make it and see to it their degeneracy becomes implemented with little to no resistance. Cuckservatives will chalk it up as working with friends across the aisle. A good thing for the local economy. And other cuckservative ramblings to justify pandering, catering, and folding to appease scumbags that literally hate everything rural America is.

Until the day comes when our side wakes up to the cold hard truth, the left in fact has jobs and families.
Until the day our side wakes up to the fact their absence in arguing degeneracy in favor of placing all of their eggs in politicians baskets leads to their politician furthering their career at the cost of our rights and taxes.
Until our side cuts the feeble excuses of Muh jobz Muh familyz.
I don't know what it will take. Clearly nobody on our side has been paying attention.

2016 proof positive that the left indeed has jobs-Conservatives doxxed and shit canned/black listed from industries.
Now. Does that sound like something a principled conservative would do? Fire their own? Black list their own? Nope-corporate commies take pleasure in their pain of being fired/terminated/laid off/black listed.
So much for the left not having jobs.

Having families? The left has that too. Know how I know? They March their cherubs into town hall with them and use them as props to push gun control, ban hunting, lower speed limits, enact noise ordinances. Think of the childrenz.

Don't fool yourself that rural America can't be tamed. It most certainly and very easily can be. And will be sadly, when everyone squawks Muh Jobz Muh familyz someone else should do something Muh politicianz etc.

Complacency kills.
In the short time I've been here I've read every piss poor excuse, suburbanite logic, and useful idiots for the left willing to do their bidding, the heavy lifting, and the hard work for their liberal overlords. And it be praised while my warnings and speaking of what happened where I grew up written off as myopic, anecdotal, nonsense...
Funny thing is. I get my inbox peppered with THAT IS VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AO!
Strangely. I never get asked How do we really win, how do we make a difference.

GoatBoy said he locked archives for what was acceptable 10 years ago, may now be trouble.
10 years.
10 years boys
It took 10 fucking years of not arguing degeneracy, 10 years of inaction/ineptitude, politically.
To get us to where we are at. For most-fuck it I got mine. Missing the big picture completely.

When exactly is the line in the sand crossed? When you've been doxxed? Shit canned? Arbitrarily labeled a felon for exercising a constitutionally protected right as you see fit?
What's it going to take to get folks up off their lazy ass and into town hall to argue mental midgets into oblivion?
Keep repeating the same stupid shit, expect the same stupid outcomes.

Shame. It really is a shame. Things could have been much better, much different. All it would have taken was others to use their words and their balls to show up unapologetic to defend their rights their lifestyle their job their hobbies their progeny by arguing leftist shit bags into a corner in their respective town halls, county comissioners, state assemblies etc.
Many chose complacency and faith in courts, faith in politicians.

Because we somehow some retarded way, can't do it ourselves...
As if it's beneath us or too much like work. Or can't be done because we need leaders/leadership.
Because being the change we seek is something that can't be done somehow...
Muh jobz. Muh familyz. Muh politicianz. Muh courtz.

It was all avoidable. All preventable. Peacefully at that.
What went from an uphill battle, just turned vertical.
All by complacency. All by blind faith in politicians and courts to be the end all be all because we can't skip watching sports ball andgetting fat with the ol lady and kids. Never mind taking time off from work to put in work for our beliefs our rights our lives, liberties, and pursuits of happiness.

That's where we failed. That's how the left wins. We lost.
It was a good run while it lasted. Shame though. Things could have been alot better.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Yeah it sucks to think about it for sure. My kids won't experience the great opportunities and freedoms my wife and I have. But we just try and raise them right, send them to private school and teach them to make good decisions. Not much else we can do now that we can't even vote our way out of this bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#22]
I worry about the world my boys will inherit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:39:04 AM EDT
[#23]
My kids are growing up in a world where a dead phone battery and slow internet are some of the biggest concerns people have on a daily basis.  They will be fine.  Yes, things will change.  Many things will change for the worse.  Such is politics.  

We survived eight years of Clinton.  We survived eight years of Obama.  We'll survive one year of Biden and three years of Harris.  Stop being a bunch of drama queens.  The US is a juggernaut and isn't going to collapse overnight.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Learn Mandarin and teach it to your kids.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Exactly, the time to complain ended 50 years ago... America is the ONLY exception that has ever existed in all of human history where freedom was valued over arbitrary caste systems
View Quote

Yep. The world is goin into Neo-Feudalism for a few hundred years.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#26]
My wife and I were having a lot of difficulty having a child.  I started to think it was somehow meant to not be because of what this country is becoming.  We had actual long conversations about not bringing a child into this world even though we both desperately wanted children.  The thought of what our daughter will have to deal with damn near brings me to tears.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Stop feeling sorry for your kids and grandkids.
Why would we raise generations of dragon slayers and be disappointed to have dragons for them to fight?
Cheer up, it’s more dangerous than you thought.
- Douglas Wilson

Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. All that you do must be done in love. - Paul, 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

I am thankful to have grown up in the carefree 80's and indulgent '90's but neither of those eras really produced a lot of men of high character. Easy times make easy men.

Our children will grow up under certain hardships. This will make good men of them, if we choose to see life in the proper perspective.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes I am really baffled by all this doom..Trump was not the first Republican to win and  lose the Presidency. Are you guys that new to the Country that this happens all the time..There have been11 Presidents in my Lifetime..It changes all tyhe time..If you think just because Biden got elected the Country will end, you are not thinking clearly..Trump would not have saved the Country in four years either, and Biden will not destroy it in 4..Our problems go way beyond who is in the WH..

If we ever succeed in bringing about the demise of this Country..We will have caused it ourselves..Not a Political Party..Our troubles run so much deeper than who is sitting in the WH.
View Quote

While I agree that our issues go beyond the WH, you are high as fuck with everything else you wrote.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, don't be a quitter for starts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They're going to become suburbs.

I watched my hometown turn into a cityiot appeasing urbanized shit hole.
It's very easy to take over rural America.
Everyone follows Muh jobz and familyz routine, convinced their overlords don't have jobs or families.
So they don't attend town hall meetings to argue against developing lush forest and fields.

Farmer brown will sell 100 acres off for peanuts, 1 million, to go retire.
He's a fair minded dude, and to him 1 million is pushing the envelope/fair price.

Rural America is very easy to take over.
All you have to do is lie via promise of how this will be a great thing for the local economy to get the muh jobz muh familyz babbling retards on board.
Then sit back and watch in 5 years time it transform into weekend/summer homes for loud mouthed busy bodies from NYC/NJ/Lawngisland.

I fought against it. I wasn't taken serious.  Written off as the vocal fringe minority by cuckservative and liberal.
And the locals?-That'll never fly/happen here chicken little.

Until it did.
And they lost their jobs.
Shortly thereafter their families.

Funny how town hall is 10 minutes from the locals. They cant be bothered to get their lazy asses in. But their overlords can make the 4-6 hour drive north and make it and see to it their degeneracy becomes implemented with little to no resistance. Cuckservatives will chalk it up as working with friends across the aisle. A good thing for the local economy. And other cuckservative ramblings to justify pandering, catering, and folding to appease scumbags that literally hate everything rural America is.

Until the day comes when our side wakes up to the cold hard truth, the left in fact has jobs and families.
Until the day our side wakes up to the fact their absence in arguing degeneracy in favor of placing all of their eggs in politicians baskets leads to their politician furthering their career at the cost of our rights and taxes.
Until our side cuts the feeble excuses of Muh jobz Muh familyz.
I don't know what it will take. Clearly nobody on our side has been paying attention.

2016 proof positive that the left indeed has jobs-Conservatives doxxed and shit canned/black listed from industries.
Now. Does that sound like something a principled conservative would do? Fire their own? Black list their own? Nope-corporate commies take pleasure in their pain of being fired/terminated/laid off/black listed.
So much for the left not having jobs.

Having families? The left has that too. Know how I know? They March their cherubs into town hall with them and use them as props to push gun control, ban hunting, lower speed limits, enact noise ordinances. Think of the childrenz.

Don't fool yourself that rural America can't be tamed. It most certainly and very easily can be. And will be sadly, when everyone squawks Muh Jobz Muh familyz someone else should do something Muh politicianz etc.

Complacency kills.
In the short time I've been here I've read every piss poor excuse, suburbanite logic, and useful idiots for the left willing to do their bidding, the heavy lifting, and the hard work for their liberal overlords. And it be praised while my warnings and speaking of what happened where I grew up written off as myopic, anecdotal, nonsense...
Funny thing is. I get my inbox peppered with THAT IS VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AO!
Strangely. I never get asked How do we really win, how do we make a difference.

GoatBoy said he locked archives for what was acceptable 10 years ago, may now be trouble.
10 years.
10 years boys
It took 10 fucking years of not arguing degeneracy, 10 years of inaction/ineptitude, politically.
To get us to where we are at. For most-fuck it I got mine. Missing the big picture completely.

When exactly is the line in the sand crossed? When you've been doxxed? Shit canned? Arbitrarily labeled a felon for exercising a constitutionally protected right as you see fit?
What's it going to take to get folks up off their lazy ass and into town hall to argue mental midgets into oblivion?
Keep repeating the same stupid shit, expect the same stupid outcomes.

Shame. It really is a shame. Things could have been much better, much different. All it would have taken was others to use their words and their balls to show up unapologetic to defend their rights their lifestyle their job their hobbies their progeny by arguing leftist shit bags into a corner in their respective town halls, county comissioners, state assemblies etc.
Many chose complacency and faith in courts, faith in politicians.

Because we somehow some retarded way, can't do it ourselves...
As if it's beneath us or too much like work. Or can't be done because we need leaders/leadership.
Because being the change we seek is something that can't be done somehow...
Muh jobz. Muh familyz. Muh politicianz. Muh courtz.

It was all avoidable. All preventable. Peacefully at that.
What went from an uphill battle, just turned vertical.
All by complacency. All by blind faith in politicians and courts to be the end all be all because we can't skip watching sports ball andgetting fat with the ol lady and kids. Never mind taking time off from work to put in work for our beliefs our rights our lives, liberties, and pursuits of happiness.

That's where we failed. That's how the left wins. We lost.
It was a good run while it lasted. Shame though. Things could have been alot better.
View Quote

With the great reset there will be few people living in rural areas
There will be NO private property.  Their goal is to phase that concept out in only ten years
Of course the mega wealthy and politicians will keep theirs
It will be Soviet style city apartments.  Drab. Shitty. Dangerous with gangs and well as electrocutions and falling elevators
Don’t be so naive you think you will cash out on that farm.  It will be taken.
But at least in Soviet cities you went to work in some factory belching smoke
I doubt the commies here will want any part of manufacturing
And the agricultural jobs - why wouldn’t they just keep letting people from Central America doing that slave labor?

In the end it’s going to come down to a lot of extermination.   Maybe some will be forced sterilization.  
Too many mouths to feed and a finite set of resources to consume.   It’s always finite and soon to run out with western commies.   Whether they know or understand that to be false I don’t know.   But listen to them.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#31]
OP: if you do the right things, and your children are successful, they can live anywhere on earth and be free. In 50 years Russia or India or Sweden or Mexico might be freer than the USA, and if your kids have skills and money they can live there.

My ancestors came her because their home country sucked and persecuted them. The brought their skills and capital here and prospered. That same story can be repeated on any piece of real estate.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#32]
This kind of shit is one of the many reasons I have actively put effort into NOT having children.

A small part, nonetheless... but a part.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My kids are growing up in a world where a dead phone battery and slow internet are some of the biggest concerns people have on a daily basis.  They will be fine.  Yes, things will change.  Many things will change for the worse.  Such is politics.  

We survived eight years of Clinton.  We survived eight years of Obama.  We'll survive one year of Biden and three years of Harris.  Stop being a bunch of drama queens.  The US is a juggernaut and isn't going to collapse overnight.
View Quote

We didn't survive 8 years of Obama.  He turned the  US into a third world country, it just took us a while to figure it out.

And after China Joe, it will be another candidate selected by the One Worlders.  We will never have a real election again, at least for many decades.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#34]
My daughter has that same lego set and I have the same thoughts about her future on a daily, if not hourly basis.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Teach them to be Spiritually strong, we make Jesus part of everyday.  Live everyday like it is your last with them.  Througout scripture a way for his people was ALWAYS given, your job is to help them get there.  With the proper amount of beans, batteries, and bullets.

Edit- and we cannot raise them to be like us for the world we grew up in, the world we grew up in is gone and dead, we have to raise them for todays world with whatever values you hold.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#36]
No kids...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP: if you do the right things, and your children are successful, they can live anywhere on earth and be free. In 50 years Russia or India or Sweden or Mexico might be freer than the USA, and if your kids have skills and money they can live there.

My ancestors came her because their home country sucked and persecuted them. The brought their skills and capital here and prospered. That same story can be repeated on any piece of real estate.
View Quote

This is so refreshing. So much better than 'we shouldn't let men come here as refugees'.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Us having the foresight to know what’s coming may be the greatest gift for our children.

Listen to the lyrics.

Mike & The Mechanics - Silent running
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Both of my kids are liberal Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Every generation feels this way.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Do your duty and educate your child in the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the Federalist Papers. Teach her the freedoms we are supposed to have vs. the freedoms we've lost due to the usurpation of the federal and state governments have stolen from us.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#42]
My kids will be fine...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Knowing that this life doesn’t really matter, only the next one. Freedom in Christ is all that is really important.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Matthew West - Strong Enough
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#45]
My kid and I have been estranged for years . She's a 28yo, hippie-kumbayah-rainbow-socialist.
Her and her boyfriend are both lost.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Of course I worry.  Every day.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Not time yet for doom and gloom. Everything isn’t going to be peachy, business as usual either. They ain’t wasting a worldwide bioweapon power grab and historic in-your-face election theft. Those jokers are going for all the marbles. Still, no reason to despair. Many of us have been anticipating this for a long time. We get to live it. Sit back, get some sun, go fishing and wait and see.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#48]
We're free?

Just look at how much you paid in taxes for your income, property, and the things you purchased.  Then come back here and tell me that you are free.

About 50% of your hard work goes to paying taxes, and you have to pay for healthcare on top of that.

Hopefully it will not be more than that when your children grow up.  Hopefully...

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#49]
newsflash my guy, YOU'RE NOT FREE...

Quoted:
The problem is this war is primarily idealogical and must be fought with the free exchange of ideas and information
View Quote

NO.

This war is ideological and it must be fought with the blood of tyrants. just like every other ideological war ever fought on this planet..
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

With the great reset there will be few people living in rural areas
There will be NO private property.  Their goal is to phase that concept out in only ten years
Of course the mega wealthy and politicians will keep theirs
It will be Soviet style city apartments.  Drab. Shitty. Dangerous with gangs and well as electrocutions and falling elevators
Don’t be so naive you think you will cash out on that farm.  It will be taken.
But at least in Soviet cities you went to work in some factory belching smoke
I doubt the commies here will want any part of manufacturing
And the agricultural jobs - why wouldn’t they just keep letting people from Central America doing that slave labor?

In the end it’s going to come down to a lot of extermination.   Maybe some will be forced sterilization.  
Too many mouths to feed and a finite set of resources to consume.   It’s always finite and soon to run out with western commies.   Whether they know or understand that to be false I don’t know.   But listen to them.  
View Quote

They aren't going to build 100,000,000 soviet style apartments overnight, they aren't going to build them at all, no reason to burn the coal needed to make all that concrete.

We're going to go through what's coming on the infrastructure and housing stock we have, plus a few more solar panels.

Far as food goes, that's going to be primarily an old world problem in the near term, most likely to kick off in Asia/Africa.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top