Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2021 10:15:40 AM EDT
Are there free services that are secure?  I am in a place where I have internet access but no access to print or send a fax, but I need to send a fax.

It would be good to get a receipt also, once the fax is sent, like an actual fax machine can do.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not aware of any free ones.
you could buy a usb modem for 20 bucks and use windows fax/scan instead of an actual fax machine.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything that I "fax" working for a government entity, I take a picture of or use an app called camscanner and email.

We do not even have landlines anymore to fax. Everything is VoIP.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything that I "fax" working for a government entity, I take a picture of or use an app called camscanner and email.

We do not even have landlines anymore to fax. Everything is VoIP.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I am looking into efax. Having a fax number that is vastly different from your phone number sucks if you are a business
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Not free, but if the place you need to send cant take an email, and you must fax. I have used FaxFile Android App it works!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top